Windermere Real Estate Employee Reviews

Real estate requires a passion.
Real Estate Broker (Former Employee) –  Edmonds, WAMarch 19, 2019
This was an office that was being fazed out and the owner and management treated it as such. My visions exist elsewhere...music performance and instruction, composition and mentoring. It just wasn't a good fit anymore.
Pros
Good people.
Cons
Lack of support for brokers new to the geographic area.
Windermere
Front Desk Administrator (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAMarch 14, 2019
This was a great environment with a great group of agents in each of the Windermere buildings! Managers cared about their staff and helped make it a great place to work.
Team players
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  El Sobrante, CAMarch 14, 2019
Great place to work, everyone works together in a team effort.
Management is very supportive, weekly meetings and constant training available to ke you up to date on changing markets, interest rates and laws.
Great!
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 7, 2019
This is the most professional company to work for as a real estate broker. I would highly recommend it to both new and seasoned agents. Be sure to ask for help where needed. If you don’t have any business, don’t be afraid to ask for leads! Use your broker to help you become a better agent and successful.
Pros
Good reputation and lives up to it
Windermere is a great name to be affiliated with.
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Prescott, AZJanuary 28, 2019
My Broker at Windermere believed in training the agents in advanced technologies and was great in helping the agents implement the technologies. My Broker also gave a great deal of time and energy to our local NAR affiliate which helped him recruit top agents. This ensured that there were always good role models in the office. My Broker also implemented community campaigns to raise the profile of our office and our agents. With this high profile, use agents had a "leg up" when prospecting for new clients.
Pros
Free Training, Availability of Broker
Cons
Once-in-a-while, our Broker failed to have our back in situations with competing Brokerage Firms.
Windermere Real Estate
Broker Associate/Realtor (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJanuary 2, 2019
Highly efficient fellow workers
Motivated organization
Good resources & staff
Excellent support staff
Highly respected company with good management
Professional work environment
Pros
Self employed
Cons
Time management
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mount Vernon, WANovember 26, 2018
Best real estate office in valley! Great boss, employees. Takes care of the clients, very professional. Great marketing plan, great at getting referrals.
Pros
Great business
Cons
Commission
Good brokerage to work at
Broker Associate (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 24, 2018
Although I wasn't here for very long, the owners of Windermere are awesome people. They create a welcoming environment for agents who work there as well as for agents who are considering working for them.
Poor Manager
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Orcas, WAOctober 10, 2018
It's never good when you know how to manage better than your Manager, then, jealousy is created, power dynamics. Not fun. The owner is wonderful, but unfortunately he was in a position where he had to have someone in her position and I didn't have the license to do so.
Lets you set your own schedule
LICENSED REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 21, 2018
Working as a licensed assistant allows you to work with multiple individuals and set your own work hours in the real estate industry. I enjoyed working with the agents I did. However, my office was very small and had a much different feel than most.
Working at Windermere was a great experience and gave me skills I can use for future jobs
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Prescott, AZAugust 10, 2018
While I worked at Windermere I was able to learn how to properly communicate with clients and how to work in a professional environment. I improved my communication skills, computer skills and gained the basic knowledge of the Real Estate field.
Self employed
Real Estate Broker (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 5, 2018
Learned to research market competition and their practices to stay ahead of the key players in the Real Estate marketplace. Developed multi-level marketing platform directed at increasing my market share. Worked from yearly business plan, managed an ever growing client database. Remained current on the practical application of all industry technical paperwork. Facilitated and advised in negotiation with private investors for the purpose of Real Estate acquisitions. Identified and targeted new market segments previously not served (foreclosures and bankruptcies acquisitions).
great people and collabrotive
Realtor/Broker (Former Employee) –  King County, WAJune 4, 2018
Real estate works great for extroverts. I met and still have many friends from the Windermere community. Although it is a contract work ,model, people are willing to help.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Variable salary
Strong Skill Development
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVMay 13, 2018
working here i have learned many skills and grew as a person and as an employee learning how to give professional customer service and many work ethics and how to complete and do many different tasks
Fun place to work.
Realtor and property manager (Former Employee) –  Mukilteo, WAMay 2, 2018
I was a realtor, so I worked on commission. I listed, and showed properties. The other realtors in the office were tremendous fun, and being mostly women we all loved looking at homes.
Pros
Great location
Wonderful Place to work
Commercial Real Estate Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WAApril 29, 2018
Wonderful people!
Fast pace - fun, great people - would recommend this job.
Nice office environment, smart people to work with and great company to work for.
Pros
People
Cons
Salary on lower side
Great Job
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Helena, MTApril 24, 2018
Great place to work. Amazing people and always a positive atmosphere. Weekly meetings, group activities, involved in the community. Very caring and compassionate.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Not flexible
Great Brokerage to hang your license
Real Estate Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAApril 10, 2018
Real Estate Sales Office in San Ramon was well run and had all the amenities necessary to facilitate home sales. Management was flexible with sales goals and supportive of my objectives.
Windermere is a good company
LICENSED REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Bainbridge Island, WAMarch 18, 2018
I love the people who own and run this company. They are GOOD PEOPLE. Unfortunately, they do not have a career path for someone like me with more experience and the kind of salary I was accustomed to, before moving to Seattle.
Pros
FUn environment - well managed
Cons
Healthcare is just so-so and pay is low
Productive Work Environment
MARKETING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Gig Harbor, WAMarch 15, 2018
I enjoyed working here and learned a lot from my manager in regard to what it takes to be successful in the business environment. I would recommend this job to anyone.