Windham Professionals Employee Reviews

Turn the other way
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNJuly 9, 2018
This was one of the worst places I have worked. The main managers make promises they can't keep. They make you feel like your job is secure even though you can see everything falling apart. They tell you not to worry about what's going on good things are coming, your job is safe we will just be working with a new company then boom the next week most of the call center is left without jobs. That's really looking out for your employees. A notice would have been nice so we all could have been looking for jobs but no that would have been the right thing to do and they are definitely not about doing what's right. They only care about money and not the people making them all the money. I would never recommend this place to anyone.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Everything else
Good job, ok pay
Litigation Clerk - Research Collection (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNJuly 9, 2018
The fact that I did not need benefits and we received a health and welfare benefit made the job pay good. Immediate manager was great. Overall management wishy washy. Seemed like the cart did not know what the horse was doing. A reactive style of management. No preventative measures were taken. Really enjoyed the job that I did in Litigation Clerk, and Billing Clerk.
Pros
Day time hours, could work longer days m-th, off early on fri.
Cons
Sr. Management did not set good example.
"The Worst Collection Agency I ever worked for"
Federal Student Loan Collector (Current Employee) –  Elma, NYJuly 1, 2018
This is the worst collection agency I've ever worked for.The reasons are many .Management micromanages their employees,their is no structure or direction working there .Even the managers are clue less with whats going on there.The goals were unrealistic, with old reworked accounts. It was not a stable work environment ,with talk of the company being closed down.The turnover rate was extremely high ,employees were either being fired or quitting almost every day.I would not recommend working there .If you were offered a position there, I would run the other way.
Pros
Base Salary
Cons
Micro management, No Structure, Unprofessional work environment
workplace
Student Loan Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAJune 28, 2018
windham was to far travel time for me , they relocated the office made it smaller and lost most of the business was working . very flexible with time .
Good pay
Supervisor/ team lead collector (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNJune 27, 2018
Being honest.. pay good but this is a very high pace environment where you don’t have a life, very stressful place but there some real good collectors but a lot of dishonest people. I like things to be fair across the board. I a TEAM player.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Stressful
Great Company
CONSUMER SOLUTIONS (Current Employee) –  Elma, NYJune 20, 2018
Great company to work for! Everyone is a team player and everyone is treated with dignity and respect. I would recommend this job to anyone who is searching for a great atmosphere and great pay!
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Shared building
Family Friendly
ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNJune 10, 2018
Good pay, with flexibility for family situations. Relaxed work environment. Word hard and Windham works for you. Different schedules available to fit your personal life.
Company has good intentions
ACCOUNT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Salem, NH 03079May 15, 2018
The company’s as a whol has great intentions and does a lot for their employees but the management is unprofessional and discuss personal things about other employees openly
Windham is an excellent company
Student Loan Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TnMay 14, 2018
I really liked my job at Windham, but friends moved on, and I followed and made more money. I see that Windham has expanded in many ways. It is a very good and solid company.
Pros
Steady work; bonuses
Rehabilitation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNMay 3, 2018
Relaxed and competitive environment, with opportunity for bonuses based on performance . Management is very encouraging and understanding, overall great place to work.
Pros
Great scheduling
Cons
Benefits mediocre
Two faced know it alls
Rehab Servicer (Former Employee) –  Elma, NYApril 19, 2018
This place tries to act like they like you but then will talk behind your back. Management sucks and H.R. does nothing. Not supposed to have phones out on the floor due to confidential info but people hide phones under things on their desk. I wouldn't recommend this place.
Pros
2 break rooms...good pay
Cons
Everyone you have to deal with
Competitive environment, goal driven
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNApril 16, 2018
Great pay. Competitive environment that is goal based with lots of daily requirements. Lack of management help. Lack of room for growth. High stress environment
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Unattainable goals for bonuses
It's a challenge but they try to compensate fairly
Employee (Former Employee) –  East Aurora, NYMarch 23, 2018
Debt collection is a challenge and very competitive. Management tries to make it fair but it just doesn't seem to work out that way. There schedules are usually flexable but can become mandated by management if your performance struggles.
Pros
Compensation and co-worker relationship
Cons
Competition with accounts and sometimes favoritism
Enjoyed the job but
ACCOUNT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  East Aurora, NYJanuary 23, 2018
Truly enjoyed the job but certain management had to go. They made it not fun and I was no longer excited to go into work and work under a certain manager. Overall, I loved the people and atmosphere most days
Pros
Good people
Cons
Healthcare
Highly experienced and competitive company within the Student Loan recovery space
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHJanuary 17, 2018
Excellent company to work for. Customer experience and client /employee relations are their key focus. Ownership is hands on. Critical decisions are not made within a vacuum.
Pros
Large company with a small company feel
Cons
Technology
Stressful
Computer Operations - Clerk (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHJanuary 8, 2018
I put 18 years into Windham Professionals Inc. and I went above and beyond what was asked of me. My title was Operations Clerk but the work I did was more Programming. There was a lack of training and most of the time I was on my own.
great
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNJanuary 5, 2018
really enjoyed working here. the incentatives are great. excellent, flexible schedules and the pay was everything. friendly management team and coworkers
Fun Work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  East Aurora, NYDecember 11, 2017
great team environment / atmosphere. Job could be stressful at times but you are given great opportunity to make a well paid salary. hours were very flexible.
Pros
great hourly pay
Cons
health care was too expensive
My days at WIndham
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNDecember 5, 2017
My co workers are beyond the best ive worked for...collections could be the hardest at times, but with managers and trainers made it easy and understanding for me...
Stressful Environment
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNNovember 6, 2017
The management was terrible and the work environment lacked leadership and integrity. Team effort was frowned upon, the hours were long, and you had to work there a year before sick leave or vacation time accrued.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Windham Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.