Windom Security Strategies Today

Clear
4.2Pay & Benefits

companyworkingmanagementgreatjobworkveteransecurity

Good company

Good pay for unarmed security. Either mobile patrols or static sites are available. Can usually get overtime because of a lack of manpower at the moment.

October 16, 2020
Thank you for sharing your review and also, thank you for stepping up when some of those overtime needs come up on the schedule! We appreciate you and, one thing is for sure, it just shows that our awesome company is growing quickly!

A decent company that care of its own

The company does good work and will work with you to help fit the schedule you need as much as you can with plenty of available overtime. My girlfriend had an accident where she was injured and they gave me the time off and the overtime to care for her while keeping my head above water.

October 16, 2020
Thank you for your review! We also thank you for stepping up during times that overtime needs came up on the schedule. Windom Security sure is growing quickly which speaks volumes of the quality of our team and service. Thanks for your great work out there!

Windom Security Strategies Today insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Great place to work, great people and environment!

I have been with WINDOM since October. The company is great and cares about the communities it serves. All employees are like minded and a very welcoming group of people. The starting pay is great and has capabilities of pay raises. The management and supervisors encourage camaraderie and look out for the employees, they are leaders not bosses. The job it’s self is very flexible with lots of opportunities for overtime for those willing to take it. If you care about communities, giving back, and are looking for a great environment to work in this is the place.

October 16, 2020
Thank you for your kind review! Windom Security guards keep thousands of folks safe and secure all over the Valley every single night! Definitely an awesome team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Windom Security Strategies Today. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits