Windows USA Employee Reviews

Very productive with intuitive co workers
Window Installer (Former Employee) –  MississippiOctober 24, 2018
Well paid, lots of hours and never displeased. When we showed up to the job site it was always on time and straight to work. We set up as to not leave a single piece of dust and if needed vacuumed and raked.
Love my job, love my co-workers, most of all, I LOVE my bosses
Expediting/Installtion department (Current Employee) –  Royal, ARJune 25, 2018
I have worked here for almost 3 years. I can truly say that this is the best job I have ever had! To be honest, it’s a career, not a job. You learn so many things working here and the more you know, the more you grow! My manager is kind, understanding, caring, all the while making sure that everything you do is for your benefit and that of the company! The pay is great, my hours are awesome! Plus, we get an hour lunch everyday!! I come to work and still have time for my family and fun! Plus, the paid vacation helps immensely with that! I don’t have to sacrifice family for taking care of my family! I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have been blessed with to work for such a wonderfuk company! The owners aren’t some executives that sit in an office and bark orders. They come talk to you everyday, share their lives and stories with you! They also take great interest in your family and your life! They truly care about you and want you to succeed, so whatever they can do to help you and make your life better, they are truly there for!!
Just like any job in the customer service industry, you occasionally deal with unpleasant customers. But, the best part, if you can’t handle a situation, you have help all around you. Everyone is happy to jump in and help too! I do hate the fact that you are in such a remote place. You do get an hour for lunch, but it takes 20 minutes to get to my home... so 20 minutes there, 20 minutes back, that leaves 20 minutes to get food, eat it, do anything you HAVE to get done on lunch! But, if you stay on site for lunch, there is an amazing break
  more... room! You can play pool, watch satellite tv, free-play pinball machines. They provide multiple microwaves, refrigerators, coffee, and even a stove/oven! Yep, you read that right!!
All that said, I love my job! Thank you, Windows USA for everything you have done for me and my family!!!
Pros
Paid vacation, great pay, great hours, great boss, amazing owners, family friendly staff
Cons
remote location, you do have to deal with rude customers sometimes!
Wonderful
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Royal, ARJune 24, 2018
I’ve had the good fortune to work for several companies in all parts of the country. Hands down, Windows USA is number one. You are more than what you can produce. What I mean is that I’ve worked for a multinational that wasn’t concerned if you lived or died and WUSA is the polar opposite. Is the work hard? Absolutely. Are you compensated accordingly? Far superior to the industry standard and triple the average for the region. Best experience of my life.
Pros
Family atmosphere and stellar compensation
Cons
Long hours, but that’s life.
Has always been a great place to work until this last few months new managment
Assistant Manager of the referral dept (Former Employee) –  Royal, ARNovember 11, 2014
I have always loved my job and wanted to come to work until july of this year when our dept went under new management and that new manager didn't like me tried to get me to quit since the first day he started. Its a great company to work for just not under the management I was under.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Horrible management skills. Dont treat employees with respect
100% commission 1099 compensated salesmen
Sales Manager/Sales Represenative (Current Employee) –  Royal, ARNovember 11, 2012
Great company with a proven system that even non sales gifted person can excell in. Lots of driving and time away from home. Great compensation and benefits.
Pros
great compensation
Cons
lots of miles and time away from home