Windows USA Employee Reviews

Wonderful
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Royal, ARJune 24, 2018
I’ve had the good fortune to work for several companies in all parts of the country. Hands down, Windows USA is number one. You are more than what you can produce. What I mean is that I’ve worked for a multinational that wasn’t concerned if you lived or died and WUSA is the polar opposite. Is the work hard? Absolutely. Are you compensated accordingly? Far superior to the industry standard and triple the average for the region. Best experience of my life.
Pros
Family atmosphere and stellar compensation
Cons
Long hours, but that’s life.
Has always been a great place to work until this last few months new managment
Assistant Manager of the referral dept (Former Employee) –  Royal, ARNovember 11, 2014
I have always loved my job and wanted to come to work until july of this year when our dept went under new management and that new manager didn't like me tried to get me to quit since the first day he started. Its a great company to work for just not under the management I was under.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Horrible management skills. Dont treat employees with respect
100% commission 1099 compensated salesmen
Sales Manager/Sales Represenative (Current Employee) –  Royal, ARNovember 11, 2012
Great company with a proven system that even non sales gifted person can excell in. Lots of driving and time away from home. Great compensation and benefits.
Pros
great compensation
Cons
lots of miles and time away from home