Windsor Employee Reviews

productive workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 19, 2018
Store only had a limited amount of items, would get messy fast. At time it can be very busy and other times its very slow, but with a great team to work with the day should run by smoothly.
Pros
40% off discount
Poor Management
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAApril 16, 2018
Working for the company started out great, but then slowly took a turn for the worst. Its not an advanced company, at least while I was there. Management was rude.
windsor
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 2, 2018
First job out of high school, working at windsor really helped me figure out how i wanted to dress. i didnt have to look on to a different position because i was ready to move up and not a position open
Not Fun At All
Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Wheaton, MDMarch 27, 2018
When I worked at Windsor It was exciting at first to go to work, and be cute with the girls and sell and connect. But later down the line, I seen how unorganized Windsor was, and how those who are higher then others, just loved making small problems bigger then they had to be, by simply making it someone else's problem. Higher management doesn't take responsibility in there actions, they don't usually hire and fire correctly, and they're always here to listen although nothing changed and corporate brushes things off to the side as well.

If I were to ever go back to Windsor, it'll be for the customer's sake not the facility.
Very dirty no room to move up
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Taylor, MIMarch 19, 2018
Would not want anyone to work there! Stuck making 10.50 an hr after 2 yrs you can make up to 11.50 not enough to raise a family or get by. Very dirty plant!
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Horrible pay very dirty where you are placed no room to move up
Nice!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAMarch 15, 2018
It was a pleasure working for the time I did. I have no complaints as it was one of my first real jobs. Customers were not that bad as I have experienced in other stores.
Unfavorable
LPN (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZ 85395March 5, 2018
I do not like to speak ill of any company. I will just say that the facility was not for me. Immediate care staff would find it difficult to give minimal care and give grief to those who tried to do better.
Pros
Cons
Heathcare insurance excessively expensive with poor coverage
Bad work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAMarch 4, 2018
Worked at this company for a year and a half and don't recommend natick location . Came when first opened seen every manger drop there keys can't handle company. You are completely over looked no matter how long you've been there you will not get promoted they rather bring in other people over you . They will have you work full time hours with no benefits and still consider you part time. Favorites will get picked and it creates a very uncomfortable work environment. This is the most unprofessional, unorangized, not caring about you place I've ever worked .
Very Hostile Environment
Wait Staff (Former Employee) –  Mandeville, LAMarch 1, 2018
Worst place to work for, and its in a very hostile profanity throwing environment, that didn't respect its own employees and speaks to them any kind of way, without repercussions.
Pros
Time and a half pay when you work holidays and free breakfast and lunch.
Cons
Lack of professionalism on management end.
Fun environment, good discount, oportunities if youre willing to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILFebruary 27, 2018
Fun work environment with oportunities to grow within the store but not so much in the company. Always something going on so youre never bored. Good discount and very fun people to work with.
Overall Good Work Environment
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAFebruary 23, 2018
Individual success depends on the Administrator and who is currently holding positions at the corporate level. Wages is not up to par with other competitors in the area/region.
Building your work ethic
Co-Manager/Manager (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHFebruary 22, 2018
I truly loved my position as Co-Manager and also my staff of ladies, Windsor is a good place to build character and work ethic starting out in retail clothing.
Pros
Hours, discount, decent staff, leadership opportunities
Cons
Short staff, no reliability or responsibilities, customers can be a headache some days
Overall Great Company
Co-Manager/Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 15, 2018
Overall, Amazing Company, The upper Mgmt. Overall rocks, but the Atlanta area is poorly managed by inexperienced District Mgrs, and Store Mgrs, The turnover rate is terrible they need help it’s out of control
Pros
Great Discount, Great Executive Leadership
Cons
Horrible Turnover Rates ( Atlanta Area)
Productive and Fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHFebruary 12, 2018
Stocking and helping customers find their fashion sense. Very trendy styles and atmosphere, friendly people and only sometimes stressful. Management is awesome.
Poor management and no hours
STOCK/STYLIST (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CAFebruary 11, 2018
Windsor has a good mindset as a company, however when you look closer at the individual managers and employees, they are underpaid, overworked, and lack what most people would want from a sales associate - someone who is eager to please. Managers didn't focus on sales associates and made them feel small and unable to do anything about it.
Pros
discount
Cons
poor management, no hours
okay
Packing/ Labeling (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAFebruary 10, 2018
It was pretty nice, gotta wear thick comfy shoes in case you step on needles don't want yourself getting hurt. The management basically speaks only spanish, and dont be afraid to ask for help they are more than helpful.
Fun place to work at loved it there
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAFebruary 10, 2018
The girls are all so nice and the work environment is team and goal oriented so it makes work fun and not lag on. Loved the items sold and company morals as well.
Pros
Good break times, flexible hours
Cons
Low pay
If I known the management was so rude and unprofessional I would of never applied
Assitant Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 8, 2018
Windsor is a good clothing store but management is very rude and unprofessional. They do not work as a team and always make lower role positions due there work and dont guve credit when due.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
So many to give
Okay
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAFebruary 5, 2018
I never had a llunch break working there and would rarely get a break. They expected us to do more than a single person can do. the girls who work there were snobby and rude.
Amazing growth opportunity
Store Managar (Current Employee) –  TennesseeFebruary 4, 2018
Absolutely amazing company to work for. They will give you everything as long as you give them your everything!

Room for growth is unlimited as the company is rapidly growing!
Pros
Room for growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Windsor. Our community is ready to answer.