Windsor Employee Reviews

Workplace culture
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 3, 2018
The workplace was rather fun. It was an enjoyable experience, aside from working with lazy employees. Personally, there have been incidents where I felt that things could have been handled in a different manner, but they were not.
Pros
flexible hours, breaks were adequate.
Cons
Small errors in scheduling, Management pressed employees to service customers TOO much
Horrible management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJuly 2, 2018
the manager made me feel stupid for asking any questions on my first day of working. Loss provention is their main priority. Throwing away a tag on accident is like the end of the world to them. You get fired if you don’t meet your sales goals but the managers are the ones who decide if you get a sale or not.
Pros
Discount
Cons
horrible management
Way too stressful of a job
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Des Peres, MOJune 27, 2018
I definitely learned a lot, but way too much work for the pay. Raises are non existent, theft and loss prevention is non existent & theft is blamed on the employees even though they lack any theft prevention tactics at a corporate level and cut hours. The hours are terrible and you can't get overtime. They hire horrible workers and make management work tons of hours for little pay.

I worked way too much at such a high volume store and barely made enough to live. I definitely would not recommend this job to any one looking for a job unless they want an incredibly stressful job with little to no benefits.
Pros
Great management staff
Cons
low pay, horrible hours, no benefits, no corporate support
Not like any other retailer
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  El Cajon, CAJune 22, 2018
This was my first job and was just expecting it to be hanging and fixing clothes and something easy . Than I learned Windsor was very serious about customer service / sales: loss prevention and visual merchandising
Pros
Great discount & trendy clothes
Cons
Stressful job
Windsor Fashion Great place!
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Salem, NCJune 21, 2018
discounts were great, great employees, you get along with everyone, and they take care of you. you can learn a lot from working in a small store, they help you be a great person.
Pros
great discounts
Windsor
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Mart, TXJune 21, 2018
It's a alright type of job. They keep cutting hours, they don't pay enough for all the hard work I do,and they don't apprieciate us for working there.
Pros
Great supervisor
Cons
No insurance, low pay
Fun, upbeat working envvironment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZJune 20, 2018
Windsor is an extremely supportive and family-like company. I always love going into work each day. My customer service skills have advanced as well as my fast learning skills.
Pros
Employee Discount
upbeat fast paced work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 18, 2018
always on your feet and on the go. multi-tasking is a must and very all over the place. Must be able to remember where things are and who needed what.
Its okay
Co-Manager (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJune 17, 2018
Not worth it . I worked for another retail company and it was much better. They want too much from you for what you get paid. I think you could find a better job than working for this company.
Fun Fashionista Experience
Seasonal Stylist (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDJune 15, 2018
Typical day at work involves catering to customer needs, organization, cash register duty. I learned that if you dislike going to work for a regular 9-5 I suggest you own your own business. Most enjoyable part of this job are the discounts, the style, and the atmosphere. If you dislike standing on your feet, this job is not for you.

Want to know more about Windsor?

Ask a question
Good Experience
Stock Associate and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Montclair, CAJune 9, 2018
I've worked here a good almost 3 years. the store management has improved since. I did get many retail experience here. They give you a good discount and gift cards for accomplishments. I overall give the company not just my store 4 stars.
Eh
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIJune 4, 2018
It was okay. The environment tended to be catty at times. The work load did not match the pay rate. I wouldn’t consider it a good part time job if your still looking to make some extra cash.
Chill job but can get busy
Stylist/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 30, 2018
Working at Windsor can be fun. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers pick out outfits for events. The hardest part of the job is when there is a rush and we're understaffed. Management is very flexible with schedule and will work with you as long as you communicate.
Pros
Discounts. flexible schedule
Cons
Rush, having to cover someone's shift, being understaffed
Outdated Company, doesn't care about employee needs
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 28, 2018
I worked at Windsor as Assistant Store Manager, hired as part time but consistently given full time hours. Cost of living was unmanageable with the grade of pay (laughable), and this particular company expects you to be 5 people at once - stylist, manager, LOSS PREVENTION (they have no real loss prevention tactics set in place) and every mistake is pushed off on the employees. I would not recommend this company to anyone until they step up and get with the times, as well as start showing concern for the people who actually keep the business running - the Employees.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Hours, Pay, Benefits, Culture
District 3 sucks
Unknown (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaMay 24, 2018
The company is ok , but the people they hire SUCK. From DMs , Area Managers to management are all basically is horrible. The training is quick and you get thrown in not knowing much. They are rude and inconsiderate. A lot of theft going in the district especially internally ! There is no structure and the whole D3 is in shambles so yeah DONT WORK HERE it’s a waste of time. They need someone from corporate to really step in employees steal right in front of them and they do nothing . Good luck
Pros
Discount on clothes
Cons
Stressful
interesting workspace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CAMay 23, 2018
i enjoyed working here it was a fun experience and it taught me a lot. they are very keen on customer service and making sure to always add on with customers to see if they would like anything else.
Pros
40% off discount
Cons
short breaks
Cute clothes but stressful
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 22, 2018
Your “sales goal” only benefitted the company. You’d work all day and make your goal for nothing. No commission. If you’re sick, you still have to come in, no matter how horrible you feel.
Pros
40% discount on top of sale items
Cons
Dress code
Somewhat productive
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTMay 22, 2018
I enjoyed working at Windsor, i just wish i had the opportunity of going back during breaks from school. No real rehire process to work in the summer.
Pros
experience in retail
Cons
not enough hours shared between sales assosiates
Fast fashion poor attitudes
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Wheaton, MDMay 16, 2018
They have nice fashion finds but the company is just like and other fast fashion company...terrible! Always mean what you say and say what you mean. Build your own team then you will be successful at what you do. The hardest part was There’s always something to do but make sure everyone is pulling their weight. Also upper management needs to visit more often and actually work in the field and not only go to failing stores. You can only do but so much over the phone.
Pros
40% discount
Cons
No teamwork, cattiness and poor upper management
fun place to work at, fast paced enviroment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  West Covina, CAMay 14, 2018
Windsor was overall a good work environment to work in. Management is on top of sales associates. There's a high opportunity of moving up in the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Windsor. Our community is ready to answer.