Wine.com Employee Reviews

Good job
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CANovember 23, 2018
Had a good time working there met some nice people and got some good paychecks from that job thet treated everyone fairly it was close by i rode my bike to work
Pros
Close by i rode my bike to work, good pay and nice workers
Cons
Seasonal didnt work that long
Fun
Warehouse Associate (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAOctober 26, 2018
It's a good place to work and a great job for a person with a lot of time on there hand it's a really good hands on job steady pace and friendly place to work at
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Candy shack daiquiris will be an elite daiquiris shop in the near future it is a family friendly and productive place with great vibes!
Merchandise Processor, Fulfillment (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 20, 2018
I enjoy working at candy shack daiquiris it was a fun and friendly atmosphere where I got to see a lot of satisfied happy people! Helping people is one thing that I’ve always enjoyed in life and doing that while helping a business expand was a wonderful experience!
Basketball court in the back
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CASeptember 10, 2018
Over all it was a great place to work for. Learned a lot about shipping and receiving in the warehouse Management was great the culture was awesome the heardest part of the job was trying to learn. Every department within this time limit.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
short breaks
Fun place to work for seasonal work.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 3, 2018
Great place to work for temporary seasonal employment. Staff was helpful when necessary if unable to handle a hard customer. Was nice to know different types of wines.
Pros
Weekly give away raffle party
Cons
Was seasonal employment
productive relaxing quick pace
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Westbury, NYJune 4, 2018
The job was ok to me very relaxing I liked management they handle employee well but their bosses was a hassle the company was on the rise but the pressure was on.
Pros
coffee
Cons
low pay not enough hours
A comfortable environment and a fun place to work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Berkeley, CAMay 28, 2018
This job is great if you are a Fast pace person and willing to take up other responsibilities . This job is also fun and a great experience as long as you are Willing to adapt to different surroundings
cooperative management
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Westbury, NYMay 16, 2018
management willing to hear employees out when necessary, resulting in a steady workflow and great communication between staff and management, as well as improving job performance
Unorganized!!!!
Berkeley - Picker (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAMarch 30, 2018
There was way too much drama at wine.com. And it was very unorganized. People who were there before i got there were rude. It was almost like every man for themselves in there.
wonderful place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westbury, NYMarch 28, 2018
Managed a very high volume of inbound calls, while simultaneously providing online support to customers who had questions while using the website. Resolved any problems customers had with their wine orders by determining the best solution to solve the problem and explaining the resolution to the customer’s satisfaction.
It was fast pasting ,my peers was wonderful
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAJanuary 29, 2018
It was a fast pasting good work evrioment with very good peers the work load that was given was a challenging job but once you was learned on how to find the items the job became easy.
Pros
They provided free lunces on the weekends only.
Cons
They give us 2 15mins breaks and a 30mins lunch.
Productive work enviornment
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Maplewood, NJJanuary 25, 2018
wine.com is a very pleasant pace of employment. I had the opportunity to learn about many different types of wines and how to pair them with chocolates, cheese , etc.
Good First Job
Customer Service Representative/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Westbury, NYNovember 1, 2017
Generally a good place to get some basic customer service experience. A typical day at wine.com is very structured and the co-workers I worked with were helpful and down to earth. The hardest part of the job is the Christmas season when there are a lot of unknown variables that come your way but that also makes it kind of interesting and keeps you on your toes!
Basic daily job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Syosset, NYOctober 6, 2017
Packing and Organizing customer orders, Lifting and moving heavy packages, Labeling orders, Loading and unloading cases. Everyone at the job just did what they had to do. Work place culture wasn't very friendly. Everyone kept to themselves and did their job.
Good
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Westbury, NYOctober 5, 2017
The company overall is great, just traveling distance is to be adjusted and discredited to my level of experience. The area is amazing, good wine selections.
Very busy and exciting
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYJuly 21, 2017
Working in the warehouse with all the other emp;loyees daily was very interesting and we all became a big family. When the holieays came it was busy and sometimes worked long hours to fulfill all the orders.
clean workplace
Picker/Packer/Shipper/loader (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 27, 2017
I always clean after my self my manager always pick me to show others what to do I'm always on time I always finish my duties on time some of my manger see me as a leader
The best job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAMarch 10, 2017
I would go to private Ranches and private mansions and they would hire me to coordinate their wine menus for the events, as well as filling their wine cellars with the best wines around the country. I loved talking wine with all kinds of different people and their different pallets. I wold say this was the best job ever.
Pros
Bonuses and free bottles of wine on the new arrivals
Cons
Drivind in traffic
Productivee
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 13, 2017
A typical day at work involves concentration, adaptability, and a positive attitude. I've learned about various different types of wine and how to appropriately package the wine. The hardest part of the job is inventory day and the most enjoyable part is learning about different types of wine.
Pros
Great lunch, interesting workplace, reasonable hours, intelligent team members
Cons
Super busy everyday, a lot of different types of wine to remember.
Productive and fun environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAFebruary 7, 2017
It was a fun and productive place to work. I never felt that my services weren't of appreciated or of use. I enjoyed it. Most places were always rushing and out of focus with meeting deadlines but here it was always take your time and meet a certain quota within reason. Which I greatly appreciate.