Wineshipping, LLC
Happiness rating is 57 out of 100

Wineshipping, LLC Culture reviews

United States47 reviews

Clear

Work/life balance is lacking. Corporate support needs improvement

There is a new executive group in place that will hopefully improve some of the issues currently facing individual facilities. As of now, a lack of necessary resources and qualified personnel are barriers to success.

A culture of inclusion and where input from all levels is expected. Great culture and very steep growth. The future of DTC alcohol fulfillment

I'm proud of the growth and culture we are brining to this company. Growth is difficult to manage but the culture of internal promotions and recognition, along with injection of outside expertise, is our recipe for success.

Pros

Rapid pace, ability to drive change, customer obsession, building a great company and culture.

Cons

Still developing systems and technology for efficiency and customer experience.

Wineshipping, LLC insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

A place to grow both personally and professionally.

Your typical day can be planned and structured. There should be no surprises due to the expansive software we utilize which enables you to focus on the quality of your work. The software itself is extremely user friendly! The company work culture is something I enjoy! We're an inclusive organization that focuses on growing both our customers and employee's.

Pros

Free lunches, family oriented, lots of wine and opportunity for growth.

Cons

Need's a better onboarding setup for new employee's, The information can appear overwhelming to new users.

Productive and team-oriented workplace

This company offers lots of opportunities for growth. The people are amazing, with a strong sense of teamwork and an overall employee-focused culture. It is exciting to be a part of a fast-growing company and to share in all the improvements being made.

Pros

Great people, exciting opportunities for growth

Cons

Growing pains that come with growth- which are also exciting!

Enjoyful and great place to work

This company is growing rapidly. With that comes some growing pains but what company doesn't have that. The leadership staff shows understanding and a willingness to push the company to the next level with proactive hiring of individuals to the correct positions to challenge and promote the right culture. It is already a great company to work for, in time it will be even better.

Pros

Company feeds, team building, training is good, work/life is great!

Cons

Healthcare is high, especially for family costs. But the other benefits out weight that.

Horrible

If you value your sanity, it's not worth working here. The managers participate in a toxic workplace culture. Favoritism is very obvious and nothing is done about it. Some managers are better than others, but others are downright bullies. The work itself isn't difficult and the coworkers make the days go by faster, but those who are in charge make everyone feel bad. The turn over rate is so quick for a reason. No one wants to stay.

Pros

Pool table in the break room

Cons

pretty much everything

Community

Wineshipping is not just a place to work, It is a community. I enjoy coming to work and working with my peers. Our goals are attainable and discussed frequently.

Pros

culture, bonuses, holiday raffles

Great company, loose atmosphere and they have a pool table!

There are numerous shifts to suit any need. Management treats you like a person, not a number. The culture is playful yet serious about getting the job done correctly. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people and the benefits!

Pros

Earned time off, pay, location, growth and overall culture.

Cons

Healthcare is a little expensive.

fun place to work with tons of growth potential

I'm currently an employee with Wineshipping and I've had the opportunity to advance through several positions. Each day is a new challenge that keeps me interested and looking forward to the next opportunity. The workplace culture is great, the managers constantly reward the staff with gift cards, free lunches and dinners. I feel like a valuable part of a growing company. The most enjoyable part of my job is handling the thousands of wine bottles from all over the world, we even get to take home some of the overgoods once in awhile, which is certainly a nice perk of the job :)

Pros

Constant rewards, gift cards, free appreciation lunches, voluntary overtime

Casual, relaxed, and good for college

Remote and relaxed, thus I can work on my own time and with flexibility. Deadlines are flexible, the superiors are supportive, and work culture understanding.

Fun Work Place

Typical work day customer facing via email, processing orders for shipping, problem solving. I learned time management and patience. Management is great because they trusted their team and allow us to find our own rhythm in completing assignments. The work culture was a great ambience and stress free. The hardest part about the job was denying clients due their own error or lack of providing information in a timely fashion to ship the items. The most enjoyable part was anytime i was able to make our client satisfied with our service to them.

Pros

Ability to meet with clients off campus

Cons

Pay increase not the best

Very fast paced, during the busiest season October-January.

As an intern, collaboratively worked with management and partners to assist in any tasks that may have needed further support. Staff are very friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wineshipping, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Wineshipping, LLC
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?