Wineshipping, LLC

United States47 reviews

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

Growing but some Growing Pains

Pros: Growth potential if you are will to work for it. Lots of really talented people. Cons: A lot of projects end up being rushed. Nepotism seems to be prevalent. Requires a college degree for real promotion.

Burned Out Employee

I've been with the company for a while, and still work here. It can be a very difficult place to work. Ideology constantly shifts, work/life balance is horrible, Management can be difficult to work with and the expectations can be very unreasonable. The more the company grows, the less attention is being given to details. Mainly the workers, safety and equipment needed to complete the work.

Cons

No work/life balance, Pay, Management

Wineshipping, LLC insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Eh not a secure job at all unless you part of the incrowd

Job overall was good nice environment betas a temp I guess I can be disposes on a whim with no indicators beforehand just was let go cause hr felt they didn't need to pay extra Temps after urgently hiring prior

Cons

Hr

Company does not appreciate dedicated workers.

Overall, a majority of employees feel underpaid, unappreciated, and can't see themselves advancing with the company. The company doesn't appreciate dedicated co-workers and they don't provide any incentives to workers to keep working.

Pros

Easy work.

Cons

No advancements and no real opportunities for advancement.

A culture of inclusion and where input from all levels is expected. Great culture and very steep growth. The future of DTC alcohol fulfillment

I'm proud of the growth and culture we are brining to this company. Growth is difficult to manage but the culture of internal promotions and recognition, along with injection of outside expertise, is our recipe for success.

Pros

Rapid pace, ability to drive change, customer obsession, building a great company and culture.

Cons

Still developing systems and technology for efficiency and customer experience.

A place to grow both personally and professionally.

Your typical day can be planned and structured. There should be no surprises due to the expansive software we utilize which enables you to focus on the quality of your work. The software itself is extremely user friendly! The company work culture is something I enjoy! We're an inclusive organization that focuses on growing both our customers and employee's.

Pros

Free lunches, family oriented, lots of wine and opportunity for growth.

Cons

Need's a better onboarding setup for new employee's, The information can appear overwhelming to new users.

Great entry level experience

WS offers little no advancement especially if you’re not one of the cool kids. Favoritism and nepotism run rampant. Great experience in logistics. Work life balance is non existent and overtime is required on a daily basis or you face the wrath of the manager.

Pros

Good experience

Cons

Treated like you’re disposable. Think prison inmate.

Productive and team-oriented workplace

This company offers lots of opportunities for growth. The people are amazing, with a strong sense of teamwork and an overall employee-focused culture. It is exciting to be a part of a fast-growing company and to share in all the improvements being made.

Pros

Great people, exciting opportunities for growth

Cons

Growing pains that come with growth- which are also exciting!

Enjoyful and great place to work

This company is growing rapidly. With that comes some growing pains but what company doesn't have that. The leadership staff shows understanding and a willingness to push the company to the next level with proactive hiring of individuals to the correct positions to challenge and promote the right culture. It is already a great company to work for, in time it will be even better.

Pros

Company feeds, team building, training is good, work/life is great!

Cons

Healthcare is high, especially for family costs. But the other benefits out weight that.

Not recommended. understaffed, overworked, and under paid

When I first started working here I truly enjoyed it. things seemed like they were picking up nicely, and then once covid started hitting the US things got extremely busy. We kept going through, everyone putting in insane amounts of effort trying to meet the sometimes unreasonable goals set by management and higher ups.For those first several months of covid era we were getting plenty of hours and weekly bonuses for attendance and just being there to help.But things have progressively gotten worse as we keep losing more and more employees simply due to the pathetic wages offered by the company. Even the managers wages are terrible, and they are the ones actually running things on the warehouse floor, helping the company achieve record profits.But even with record profits and the teams of employees within this company constantly pushing through to achieve the goals given to us, the lack of career growth, and lack of acceptable wages deters people from even applying for the job, and those that do apply and get hired, never want to stick around long. We are ridiculously over worked, and shamefully under paid.the only reason I could ever recommend this job to someone is if they live in the town and don't have a way to drive or travel to a better job.

Pros

I get to work with my friends

Cons

low pay rate, unreliable safety, poor upper management, lack of career growth

Productive and nice workplace that offers a variety of different roles. Hours are very good as well.

Wineshipping is a diverse company that has many different departments that distribute wine throughout the US. It is an up and coming company that is only going to grow in the future. They offer many different jobs and roles in the company and provide great hours, especially around the holidays. I strongly recommend Wineshipping to those looking for a job for them.

Pros

Pizza parties

Cons

Been with the company for about 4 years now really great company they usually try to help you out the best they can and they try to make everything as safe as possible

Cons

It is a good place to work overall.

The work place has its moments where the work load gets high. The chance for advancement simply does not seem to be available even though I was told that opportunity's come up all the time. I see only certain people advancing.

Pros

Nice working hours

Cons

No advancing from where I am right now.

Fast pace and plenty of room for growth

Make it a point to learn as much as you can, this gives you an opportunity to move up in the company. I started out as a picker on the line and advanced to linelead within 3 months. Now 3 years later I run my own shift and was promoted to shift manager.

Pros

Bonuses and rewards for hard work

Cons

Long weeks during peak season

Wineshipping if good at promoting within the company if the work ethic is good and you are willing to learn.

Wineshipping has really grown over the past couple of years. They are always looking for a better way to streamline work, staff and ideas. If you are a good worker that is willing to be a team player, learn new things and have good attendance, this is certainly a company you want to grown with.

Pros

Variety of jobs

Cons

Holiday season is extremely busy.

A nice place to work

When I first started working with this company, it was supposed to be short-term, as I had just moved to the area. However, what started out as a short-term career, turned into long-term. I enjoy working here because of the friendships I have created, the work I get to do, and how much the company does for its workers to provide a fun and rewarding career. The atmosphere is laid back and the work is easy to do.

Pros

Good Healthcare, Pto, Holidays

fun place to work with tons of growth potential

I'm currently an employee with Wineshipping and I've had the opportunity to advance through several positions. Each day is a new challenge that keeps me interested and looking forward to the next opportunity. The workplace culture is great, the managers constantly reward the staff with gift cards, free lunches and dinners. I feel like a valuable part of a growing company. The most enjoyable part of my job is handling the thousands of wine bottles from all over the world, we even get to take home some of the overgoods once in awhile, which is certainly a nice perk of the job :)

Pros

Constant rewards, gift cards, free appreciation lunches, voluntary overtime

Hectic in the fall, lots of mandatory overtime.

Low pay and minimal raises for all workers, I'm talking about pennies. They are very demanding for the pay being given. The fall gets busy, at least 6 days per week.

Pros

Local

Cons

Low pay and raises

work load

I am the QA person for all order shipping out of Wine Shipping in all 5 location. I issue call tags for damage product that were shipped out. I have a very detail work load on a day to day basic.

Pros

great complany

Cons

no advancement

It's a good place to start your career

But not a permanent place to stay. Company still needs a lot of improvement in all aspects. The turn around of employees is so fast that you are not given a chance to get to know a co-worker.

Excellant Exec Team

Really great place to work- Excellent Management team. Location is a challenge Great industry to work within lots of growth potential. Company is rapidly growing and in several states across the country.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wineshipping, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits