Wineshipping, LLC
Happiness rating is 57 out of 100

Wineshipping, LLC Management reviews

United States47 reviews

Clear

Work/life balance is lacking. Corporate support needs improvement

There is a new executive group in place that will hopefully improve some of the issues currently facing individual facilities. As of now, a lack of necessary resources and qualified personnel are barriers to success.

Horrible management

They show favoritism very obviously. You dnt get acknowledged for your hard work at all. They will sit in their office all day and could care less about how hard their employees are working. They let people do what they want a person could be sitting down right in front of their face and they won’t say anything or come in late all the time. You could find appreciation somewhere else.

Wineshipping, LLC insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Burned Out Employee

I've been with the company for a while, and still work here. It can be a very difficult place to work. Ideology constantly shifts, work/life balance is horrible, Management can be difficult to work with and the expectations can be very unreasonable. The more the company grows, the less attention is being given to details. Mainly the workers, safety and equipment needed to complete the work.

Cons

No work/life balance, Pay, Management

Do not recommend

Floor managers and supervisors are awesome and will work with you when necessary. The higher ups need to spend more time in the warehouse learning the process. They will come onto the floor and change the process or have you do something outside of your job description and/or pay grade, often times slowing production then you're expected to stay late. They also don't premote from within. They would rather fire you and higher someone from the outside. Too much expection placed on employees without proper compensation. This company is very cheap and will do anything to make more money, resulting in employees making the least amount possible. Overall, if you need a job, sure, but I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Pros

Benefits, floor managers willing to work with you

Cons

no employee loyalty, expectation exceeds compensation, you truly are just a number here

Laid Back Job Just Poor Management And Supervision

The Company Doesn’t Really Care About Workers Who Earned A Job They Dick Ride Too Much But Besides That The Company Cool Just Needs Better Management

Benefits

Cons

Mangers And Supervisors

Great entry level experience

WS offers little no advancement especially if you’re not one of the cool kids. Favoritism and nepotism run rampant. Great experience in logistics. Work life balance is non existent and overtime is required on a daily basis or you face the wrath of the manager.

Pros

Good experience

Cons

Treated like you’re disposable. Think prison inmate.

Poor management

The management is unorganized and ignorant of the inner workings of the facility. Completely unaware of the time needed to complete tasks. Wasted money by working inefficiently.

Not recommended. understaffed, overworked, and under paid

When I first started working here I truly enjoyed it. things seemed like they were picking up nicely, and then once covid started hitting the US things got extremely busy. We kept going through, everyone putting in insane amounts of effort trying to meet the sometimes unreasonable goals set by management and higher ups.For those first several months of covid era we were getting plenty of hours and weekly bonuses for attendance and just being there to help.But things have progressively gotten worse as we keep losing more and more employees simply due to the pathetic wages offered by the company. Even the managers wages are terrible, and they are the ones actually running things on the warehouse floor, helping the company achieve record profits.But even with record profits and the teams of employees within this company constantly pushing through to achieve the goals given to us, the lack of career growth, and lack of acceptable wages deters people from even applying for the job, and those that do apply and get hired, never want to stick around long. We are ridiculously over worked, and shamefully under paid.the only reason I could ever recommend this job to someone is if they live in the town and don't have a way to drive or travel to a better job.

Pros

I get to work with my friends

Cons

low pay rate, unreliable safety, poor upper management, lack of career growth

Horrible

If you value your sanity, it's not worth working here. The managers participate in a toxic workplace culture. Favoritism is very obvious and nothing is done about it. Some managers are better than others, but others are downright bullies. The work itself isn't difficult and the coworkers make the days go by faster, but those who are in charge make everyone feel bad. The turn over rate is so quick for a reason. No one wants to stay.

Pros

Pool table in the break room

Cons

pretty much everything

Awesome place to work

Great place to work. Multiple shifts to fit your schedule Management is also very helpful. Second shift has an amazing manager who is not afraid to get her hands dirty with the rest of us.

Pros

Chances to learn new things

Family atmosphere and Great work environment

The environment here is great! You come in each day and know what needs to be done. You are rewarded often for just doing your job. Management treats you like you really good to!

Pros

Benefit's, time off, hours, schedule.

Cons

Healthcare is expensive.

Great company, loose atmosphere and they have a pool table!

There are numerous shifts to suit any need. Management treats you like a person, not a number. The culture is playful yet serious about getting the job done correctly. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people and the benefits!

Pros

Earned time off, pay, location, growth and overall culture.

Cons

Healthcare is a little expensive.

Fun Work Place

Typical work day customer facing via email, processing orders for shipping, problem solving. I learned time management and patience. Management is great because they trusted their team and allow us to find our own rhythm in completing assignments. The work culture was a great ambience and stress free. The hardest part about the job was denying clients due their own error or lack of providing information in a timely fashion to ship the items. The most enjoyable part was anytime i was able to make our client satisfied with our service to them.

Pros

Ability to meet with clients off campus

Cons

Pay increase not the best

Very fast paced, during the busiest season October-January.

As an intern, collaboratively worked with management and partners to assist in any tasks that may have needed further support. Staff are very friendly.

Excellant Exec Team

Really great place to work- Excellent Management team. Location is a challenge Great industry to work within lots of growth potential. Company is rapidly growing and in several states across the country.

fast paced

managers are very down to earth. employees are well mannered and fun to work with.

Very Demanding Company

Not a good work / life balance company. Not a lot of appreciation shown to the employees

Pros

Wine Tastings

Not much to say

I do not wish to review a previous employer. The work was fine, people were ok and the money was at market. Small company that wanted to grow up but lacked the management at the time to do so even with resources available to ask.

Pros

l

Cons

l

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wineshipping, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits