Wineshipping, LLC

United States47 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Growing but some Growing Pains

Pros: Growth potential if you are will to work for it. Lots of really talented people. Cons: A lot of projects end up being rushed. Nepotism seems to be prevalent. Requires a college degree for real promotion.

Horrible management

They show favoritism very obviously. You dnt get acknowledged for your hard work at all. They will sit in their office all day and could care less about how hard their employees are working. They let people do what they want a person could be sitting down right in front of their face and they won’t say anything or come in late all the time. You could find appreciation somewhere else.

Wineshipping, LLC insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Burned Out Employee

I've been with the company for a while, and still work here. It can be a very difficult place to work. Ideology constantly shifts, work/life balance is horrible, Management can be difficult to work with and the expectations can be very unreasonable. The more the company grows, the less attention is being given to details. Mainly the workers, safety and equipment needed to complete the work.

Cons

No work/life balance, Pay, Management

Company does not appreciate dedicated workers.

Overall, a majority of employees feel underpaid, unappreciated, and can't see themselves advancing with the company. The company doesn't appreciate dedicated co-workers and they don't provide any incentives to workers to keep working.

Pros

Easy work.

Cons

No advancements and no real opportunities for advancement.

A culture of inclusion and where input from all levels is expected. Great culture and very steep growth. The future of DTC alcohol fulfillment

I'm proud of the growth and culture we are brining to this company. Growth is difficult to manage but the culture of internal promotions and recognition, along with injection of outside expertise, is our recipe for success.

Pros

Rapid pace, ability to drive change, customer obsession, building a great company and culture.

Cons

Still developing systems and technology for efficiency and customer experience.

A place to grow both personally and professionally.

Your typical day can be planned and structured. There should be no surprises due to the expansive software we utilize which enables you to focus on the quality of your work. The software itself is extremely user friendly! The company work culture is something I enjoy! We're an inclusive organization that focuses on growing both our customers and employee's.

Pros

Free lunches, family oriented, lots of wine and opportunity for growth.

Cons

Need's a better onboarding setup for new employee's, The information can appear overwhelming to new users.

Great entry level experience

WS offers little no advancement especially if you’re not one of the cool kids. Favoritism and nepotism run rampant. Great experience in logistics. Work life balance is non existent and overtime is required on a daily basis or you face the wrath of the manager.

Pros

Good experience

Cons

Treated like you’re disposable. Think prison inmate.

Productive and team-oriented workplace

This company offers lots of opportunities for growth. The people are amazing, with a strong sense of teamwork and an overall employee-focused culture. It is exciting to be a part of a fast-growing company and to share in all the improvements being made.

Pros

Great people, exciting opportunities for growth

Cons

Growing pains that come with growth- which are also exciting!

Enjoyful and great place to work

This company is growing rapidly. With that comes some growing pains but what company doesn't have that. The leadership staff shows understanding and a willingness to push the company to the next level with proactive hiring of individuals to the correct positions to challenge and promote the right culture. It is already a great company to work for, in time it will be even better.

Pros

Company feeds, team building, training is good, work/life is great!

Cons

Healthcare is high, especially for family costs. But the other benefits out weight that.

Horrible

If you value your sanity, it's not worth working here. The managers participate in a toxic workplace culture. Favoritism is very obvious and nothing is done about it. Some managers are better than others, but others are downright bullies. The work itself isn't difficult and the coworkers make the days go by faster, but those who are in charge make everyone feel bad. The turn over rate is so quick for a reason. No one wants to stay.

Pros

Pool table in the break room

Cons

pretty much everything

Productive and nice workplace that offers a variety of different roles. Hours are very good as well.

Wineshipping is a diverse company that has many different departments that distribute wine throughout the US. It is an up and coming company that is only going to grow in the future. They offer many different jobs and roles in the company and provide great hours, especially around the holidays. I strongly recommend Wineshipping to those looking for a job for them.

Pros

Pizza parties

Awesome place to work

Great place to work. Multiple shifts to fit your schedule Management is also very helpful. Second shift has an amazing manager who is not afraid to get her hands dirty with the rest of us.

Pros

Chances to learn new things

Family atmosphere and Great work environment

The environment here is great! You come in each day and know what needs to be done. You are rewarded often for just doing your job. Management treats you like you really good to!

Pros

Benefit's, time off, hours, schedule.

Cons

Healthcare is expensive.

Been with the company for about 4 years now really great company they usually try to help you out the best they can and they try to make everything as safe as possible

Cons

It is a good place to work overall.

The work place has its moments where the work load gets high. The chance for advancement simply does not seem to be available even though I was told that opportunity's come up all the time. I see only certain people advancing.

Pros

Nice working hours

Cons

No advancing from where I am right now.

Fast pace and plenty of room for growth

Make it a point to learn as much as you can, this gives you an opportunity to move up in the company. I started out as a picker on the line and advanced to linelead within 3 months. Now 3 years later I run my own shift and was promoted to shift manager.

Pros

Bonuses and rewards for hard work

Cons

Long weeks during peak season

Great company, loose atmosphere and they have a pool table!

There are numerous shifts to suit any need. Management treats you like a person, not a number. The culture is playful yet serious about getting the job done correctly. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people and the benefits!

Pros

Earned time off, pay, location, growth and overall culture.

Cons

Healthcare is a little expensive.

fun place to work with tons of growth potential

I'm currently an employee with Wineshipping and I've had the opportunity to advance through several positions. Each day is a new challenge that keeps me interested and looking forward to the next opportunity. The workplace culture is great, the managers constantly reward the staff with gift cards, free lunches and dinners. I feel like a valuable part of a growing company. The most enjoyable part of my job is handling the thousands of wine bottles from all over the world, we even get to take home some of the overgoods once in awhile, which is certainly a nice perk of the job :)

Pros

Constant rewards, gift cards, free appreciation lunches, voluntary overtime

A work in progress.

There are some great perks of working at wineshipping. Party’s are well done. They’ll give wine to employees on occasions. There is forced overtime, depending how you feel about that it’s a good thing or bad thing. They have spent a lot of time and money to improve their daily working operations which isn’t perfect but I guess they’re trying.

Excellant Exec Team

Really great place to work- Excellent Management team. Location is a challenge Great industry to work within lots of growth potential. Company is rapidly growing and in several states across the country.

Challenging yet Rewarding Workplace

I worked 7 days a week 12-14 hours a day during the peak season and my greatest challenge and ultimate triumph was keeping the whole warehouse clean and organized.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wineshipping, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits