WINGS Employee Reviews

I loved my time at wings
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mission Beach, CAJune 5, 2018
The wings staff make the transition into a new job easy and stress free, they offer you help and guidance and there is always some one around to ask a question when needed. I will always remember my time at wings and will miss it dearly.
Ambiente Familiar
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLMay 25, 2018
Muy buena comunicación entre compañeros y Manager. Se trabaja en equipo.
Fast paced restaurant
Hostess/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 20, 2018
Fast paced restaurant during sports seasons, slow during the summer. It was fun, pleasant coworkers, bad management. No free food or perks for employees. We were required to take breaks even after our shift was done if we reached a certain amount of hours.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Short breaks, no discounts
Wings
WINGsLeader (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 5, 2018
WINGS is a good work enviroment for those that are willing to make a difference in other kids lives. WIngs is also good for those who want to be apart of Americorps.
Pros
Pros: making a kids day, being that shoulder to lean on, be that perfect role model
Cons
Cons: No benefits
Friendly with a great sense of Community
kids, Afterschool Instructor (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 31, 2018
Very warm and welcoming environment. I learned how to teach children how to build character and work together with hands-on projects. We also worked on problem solving skills. The hardest part of the job was getting the children who weren't interested to interact and get involved in the activities. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the children smile.
a day at wings
Stocker (Current Employee) –  NCJanuary 23, 2018
a nice place to work, but not much training. if you're s guy you are either a stocker or work in the warehouse. if you're a girl you just fold clothes and work the cash register.
Pros
the people are nice, the work isn't hard, you can get to know your co-worker
Cons
no career advancement, or it takes years
This store is a beach apparrel store
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 10, 2018
Wings is a beach store with clothing, toys accessories, beach stuff, snacks, and tourist accessories, that people love, Wings is a great store to shop at.
Pros
discounts
Cons
no raises or promotions
Productive and Collaborative
Cook (Former Employee) –  Northport, ALDecember 21, 2017
Strong workplace with a steady work pace. It was fine as a temporary job and not as a career.The hardest thing of the job is when there is a rush but when everybody works together it is just fine.
Teaching and being a great listener
Implemented professional counsel (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 3, 2017
The job cosist of helping young Ladies change their lves. helping them to become young ladies and great mothers for some. I was responsible for teaching them the skill of sewing and also with their day to day routines which include school recrection and teaching them about their personal hygeine.
Pros
Seeing Young ladies lives change.
Cons
listening some of the things that put them there.
Awesome
Hostess, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLNovember 20, 2017
Friendly staff. Great food you get a discount. Very small and old school workplace, but staff takes care of you well. Very much recommended for first time employers
Great Mom and Pop Restaurant
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Dorchester, IANovember 9, 2017
A great opportunity to meet many hard working folk in rural Iowa. The owners have been married near 45 years and have owned this diner for 16 of them.
Triple-Split Shift
Driver (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 5, 2017
Due to the triple-split shift (daily) it was costing me $$ to go back and forth from home to work 3x/day. Good kids; nice place for them to expend their energies.
Running a domestic violence shelter was something I became very concerned about working for because so many were homeless rather than domestic violen
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Columbia and McComb, MsSeptember 7, 2017
Putting people out of a shelter who were homeless was very concerning to me when there were children involved. It was pleasant when women and children would come into our shelter, learn how to live without abuse and live on they're own. I was proud to be a part of helping those who couldn't help themselves.
Pros
When victims were placed in their own home with their children and no longer a victim.
Cons
When women would make up being a victim because they were homeless
easy but unfair
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Carolina Beach, NCAugust 23, 2017
It was a easy job to do but a lot of things us unfair. All the workers was really nice and easy to get along with. Most of them took a lotnof breaks. But ifnyou do your part its not that bad.
It's nice to work there but not good pay rate
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCAugust 3, 2017
Good job but not good pay it's a nice area to work at yet very risky and dangerous I would say because a lot of shooting goes down in myrtle beach area
Pros
Bring own lunch
Cons
Shortbreaks
I love it there best place to work.
Host and Busser (Current Employee) –  Osceola, INJuly 19, 2017
Wings is a place where it's always fun. No drama they are always understanding about things. You can go in and pick up hours when u want to. You don't stay till close every as a host
Pros
Pays well, discount on food
Cons
The reason why I started this job
Jbufflo (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, GAJune 26, 2017
The job was very hard at first because I didn't really get the hang of it at first and it was my first job I have ever had before it taught me a lot .
Pros
The people
Cons
Hoping you were short on money
Great beginners job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlantic Beach, NCJune 12, 2017
The job itself was very easy and I loved my coworkers but the actual owners and managers made life a little difficult at times. I'd recommend this job to someone who is just starting out looking for a job
Pros
Breaks
Bartender and waitress
Bartender'' y mesera (Former Employee) –  Municipio de Isabela, PRFebruary 26, 2017
Did his work with courtesy, kindness and within the rules, policies and procedures and values that underlie the business culture.
Kept his work area clean and organized both begin as finish their day's work.
Charged customer for beverages, and foods of your choice.
Carried out the square of the box register to the end his day's work.
Made an inventory of the merchandise and informed his supervisor of the absence of the same to make the purchase or commissioned.
Pros
20 min. Lunch
Cons
Short Breack
Wings
Wings Leader (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 9, 2017
• Tutored at risk youth
• Created lesson plans
• Led group discussions
• Worked with executive level and administrative staff across departments to escalate and resolve issues