Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska Employee Reviews

Busy
Mental Health Counselor/Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Winnebago, NEAugust 12, 2019
I miss working there. The tribe had great benefits, family oriented, employee functions, great perks, including travel. Overall, a positive experience.
Temporary Hires Caution
Halfway House Technician (Former Employee) –  Winnebago, NEFebruary 13, 2019
Make sure if hired you are not listed as a temporary hire, you will not be treated fairly and may not be kept. Keep your eyes open and mouth shut, because you could be let go in an instance, with no cause or justification. Not for those who can't handle a lot of stress and at times verbal abuse from clients.
Pros
Kitchen and private gym available to employees
Cons
Lack of professionalism and work ethic
Productive work environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Winnebago, NEOctober 22, 2018
Excellent work environment, a great place to advance in the work community. Strong traditonal values amongst the empolyees. Good character in most of the management team
Pros
Pay was good
company has potential
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Winnebago, NEMay 1, 2018
Loved my job, it was the fellow employees that made everything difficult. Once you get your foot in the door, you would be wise to keep it there. especially if you like your job because if you arent related to someone you will not succeed.
Pros
good salaries
Cons
have to know somebody to get a chance to work
Great Place to work
Receptionist for CHR and EMS Staff (Current Employee) –  Winnebago, NEFebruary 11, 2017
Enjoy working for this company and will continue to work until I find other employment. My family will be relocation to the Rapid City area in May 2017. I enjoy working and hope to continue working as long as I am able to work. Have family living in this area and will enjoy living in the Rapid City area. I retired with 30 year of Government experience and wanted to continue working so I choose a potion in the same facility where I retired but under a non-government position. Due to my government retirement pension I can not continue to work under a government position so left the government and joined the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska which I have no regrets.

Just recently our family decided to relocation in the Rapid City area where I will probably live out the rest of my life. I have many family members living there so this is the location I choose to settle.
Pros
Adequate lunch break and breaks, staff exercise room available
Cons
Live 25 miles location where I work drive 50 miles round trip per day.
Enjoy working and very dependable
CHR/EMS Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Winnebago, NEAugust 29, 2016
Enjoy my job here, helping the staff as much as I can. I want to make Rapid City, SD area. I am very dependable and get along with all my co-workers.
Fun work
Sub Tech II (Former Employee) –  Winnebago, NEMay 12, 2014
I loved working with the children, it didn't even feel like work because I had so much fun.