WinnResidential Employee Review

View all WinnResidential reviews

Enjoyable work place at the grove .
Maintenance Senior Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Merced, CAMarch 4, 2014
Early Morning review Work Orders That come Over Night , Make a plan for the day on how and who will execute the work orders while the rest of the team picks up the grounds, dumpsters and remove graffiti. Before lunch Maintenance crew gathers to make a plan to execute the vacantcy turns and wipe down of the rent ready units.

I have learn that having a plan for the day can be very helpfull , to get the job done right and in a timely manner.

The co-workers are a key of success for the daily job we all know our duties and we all take pride in our jobs.

I don't think there is a hard part on the job , I believe there are challenges , and if you are a person that likes challenges this is the right job for you.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that every day brings something different , new challenges and every day I learn something new.
Pros
Company pays all major Holidays.
Cons
Short Maintenance Staff.

Other WinnResidential Employee Reviews

My review of Winn management
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 22, 2018
This is a horrible management company to work for, they are unreliable and unprofessional with their tenants of there buildings. This was a worst experience working for this company, never again.
Loved Winn
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 19, 2017
Without spending much time on this, just a very well rounded company and valued their employees! Always made sure employees ideas were heard through the winning ideas program!
Pros