Winston Staffing Employee Reviews

Revenue Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 8, 2018
Job placement was an easy process. Someone was always available for advice. Plenty of opportunities for various skill levels. Great start for beginners.
Temp agency
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 5, 2018
Due to this was temp agency, the goal was to get a good job that would lead to possible career. I had a good career coach who saw my potential and allowed me to interview for a job and I got the job and I am still there.
Pros
Good job choices and good counselor
Cons
not knowing if you going to be dissmed.
Great experinece
Medical Records Clerk (Temp) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 19, 2018
Loved working for this agency they work with you and place you in good settings. i wished it was more of a permanent place to work for but all and all was a great experience.
Temporary
Buyer, Contingent (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJJune 5, 2018
No benefits or PTO, but good communication with the agents.
The job placement was quick however the background checks take some time.
Work culture can be stressful but easily managed. The manager is great.
Pros
Good Communication
Cons
No Benefits or PTO
loved my recruiter
Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 4, 2018
never had an issue with them. they always were onpoint. any questions i had i could call my recruiter astrid victor and she was always available. i always had great job placement
prediem
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 4, 2018
Staffing agency is good with communication, great work locations, pay is reasonable, sometimes, you can be out of work for weeks before your next gig.
I was a temp
Per Diem Nurse (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 29, 2018
I only did temp jobs here and it was great. I did flu shots around NYC and worked in other outpatient settings. They were flexible with what I was looking for and I enjoyed working for this company as a temp
gret company
MEDICAL ASSISTANT/ PATIENT CARE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2018
Triage patients and draw labs
create a positive working environment for myself as well as the patients. keep work station area clean at all times spin blood work
Pros
Example: Free lunches, etc.x
Cons
short breaks
Learn and travel and any differnt locatios. work around mand differnt cultures
PHLEBOTOMY TECH and more (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 24, 2018
very professional setting.
payday on time no problem direct deposit
any problems on site with issue the ttook care of it replace you quick with another site.
Pros
find you work on site very quick
Cons
no vacation and not possible or ease to be hire althoug you are a temp
Employment Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 17, 2018
Very Good agency great temp work as well as good head hunters that search hard to find you the right position. I would recommend registering with them.
Pros
Good agency
Cons
Good opportunity to show an prove your skills
Office Support Administration (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 28, 2018
The benefit of working with this agency is that you have the opportunity to work for different types of business. The agency offers work assignments in the healthcare or corporate financial field. It is a great opportunity to demonstrate what skills and experiences you have acquired, while at the same time you are introduced to new office equipment or software system utilized in the work field today. Some assignments may lead from temp to perm, which would give a great chance to be hired, since they witness your work progress, to make a decision. If it is temporary, your work performance may be referenced for a future hire position.
not now
Senior Technical Writer, Consultant (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJMarch 28, 2018
the company they sent me to was horrible. The clients were extremely difficult to work with

I would not recommend working with an agency that does not follow-up with the clients behavarior
Growth
Office Manager/Recruitment Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 14, 2018
No workplace is perfect, however, if you find an environment where you can grow and give yourself a healthy balance between your professional and your personal life then you are ahead of most. Winston is a great place for young workers or those looking to get back into the work field. The team is very supportive and works diligently to find positions that best fits your qualifications.
work hard
FILE CLERK/TEMP (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 14, 2018
fulfilled each assignment when necessary. customer satisfaction. made sure all work was complete and prepared for the next day assignment. people friendly atmosphere.
Staffing Agency
Medical Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 8, 2018
Not much to say about the agency other than the employees were very helpful and knowledgeable about the different jobs they had available and was very helpful in the application process
great experience
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Wesco) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 23, 2018
This was a great agency to work for. They always had some great jobs lined up for there employees to attend. The jobs were long lasting and had great people to work with.
Winston is great for Temporary Employment or Temp to Perm
Executive Assistant to Various Companies (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 20, 2018
Winston is a temporary agency. I've dealt with Winston since 1989, off and on through market ups and down. They have always found me employment and I have even referred colleagues and relatives to them.
Pros
My recruiter RH, absolutely amazing!
Cons
Temporary employment mostly
Very Slow in Temp Staffing
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westbury, NYFebruary 15, 2018
Not only is the pace slow with temporary hiring, Recruiters do not reach out to you often nor do they return your calls. The Receptionist is awful poor customer service.
Professional Placement Agenc
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 10, 2018
I did not work directly for Winston Staffing. They are a placement agency. However, my contact with them was extremely professional and efficient.

I worked for a law firm in Newark. The job was wonderful, high paced, extremely busy. However, the commute was an overload.
Wondeful staffing agency
Medical Secretary/Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 5, 2018
Flexible agency that is reliable and has great opportunities that lead to permanent positions. Great way to build your expertise within diverse specialties