There is no designated end time. Never know when you'll be able to leave work each day.
Its been ok . Only been my 4th day but starting to like the soup room! I learn something new there everyday, the time goes by pretty fast, and the ppl i work with are cool, down to earth, and very layed back. I can talk to anyone in there. I dont like the standing around waiting for stuff to get done! Also the communication isnt that good. Everyone tells me something different about everything! All in all i like my job!😁
I hated it. Felt like they owned me & could care less about my life. Overhead a conversation between the VP & Owner stating "that person doesn't do anything" referring to me. That's when I started looking for another job. My life revolved around that place and I spent at least 70 hours a week on site & on call all other hours. Zero appreciation.
Stressed. I never knew when I was leaving or who would show up, etc.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Winter Gardens Quality Foods?3 people answered
- What benefits does Winter Gardens Quality Foods offer?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Winter Gardens Quality Foods? What are th…3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Winter Gardens Quality Foods?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Winter Gardens Quality Foods?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Winter Gardens Quality Foods about how to improve it?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Winter Gardens Quality Foods a better place to work…One person answered
- How cold is it in there and whats the dress code?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Winter Gardens Quality Foods?One person answered
- What type of drug screening do they give?