WinterWyman Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great temporary assignment
Landlord Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAJuly 3, 2018
Great assignment at American Tower and great, hard-working people. Convenient cafeteria and coffee break rooms in many places in the company. Well-maintained parking lot in winter.
Pros
Loved where I sat against the windows
Cons
No cons
July 24, 2018

At WinterWyman, we love hearing about our candidates' experiences with our client companies - thank you so much for sharing yours! We hope you are continuing to do work you enjoy with great people.
~Amy Finn, Director of Marketing and Candidate Experience, WinterWyman

Excellent
Director of First Impressions (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAMarch 20, 2018
Excellent company, excellent representation to potential employers, listened and provided me with opportunities within my field of experience. Have your back at every turn and go out of their way to assist you.
March 26, 2018

We strive to serve our candidates well everyday, in all the areas you have mentioned so thank you! We love to hear our efforts are paying off. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we wish you continued success in your career.
Director of Candidate Experience

An amazing agency for temp and temp to perm
AP / AR Specialist (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAFebruary 27, 2018
I have been going back to them over the years, and they are amazing. They really care about the individuals that they are placing into companies. It matters to them if you are comfortable in the situation
March 5, 2018

Thank you for sharing such positive words about WinterWyman. We are committed to providing job seekers with the respect they deserve and are so pleased that has been your experience. Thank you for your continued partnership.

Productive work place
Development Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 20, 2018
I worked as a contract for WinterWyman. I am very pleased with the results. Unlike most agencies I have work with WinterWyman always follow up with all my questions and inquiries.
Pros
Excellent communication
Cons
Non as of yet
February 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share some of your experience of working with WinterWyman. We love hearing feedback and I'm so pleased things went well for you. I wish you continued success!

WW Review
Staffing Manager (Recruiting Manager) (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 12, 2018
Great company with very intelligent individual contributors that are looking to make money. I enjoyed the competitive culture, however, I saw lots of people burn out due to the hours that people would work
February 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your WinterWyman experience. I'm happy to see you enjoyed working here. As you mentioned,working as a Recruiter does indeed take a commitment to the role and that could include long hours as you get your network established. Recruiting candidates, especially in this market, isn't easy work and isn't for everyone. If you'd like to share your thoughts on how we could make this role better for future employees, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. ~Michelle Roccia, EVP of Employee Engagement

Great work atmosphere
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 26, 2017
Great people to work with . Felt like a small office family. Manager always cared for each associate like family. Work was fun and I enjoyed helping people find jobs.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
not really any
January 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience. I'm so pleased that you felt like this was home. If you have suggestions on how we can continue to provide a family-like atmosphere for current and future employees, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or another member of the Employee Engagement team. ~Michelle Roccia, EVP of Employee Engagement

not productive
Human Resources Benefit Administrator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 13, 2017
winter wyman is a staffing agency located in Massachusetts, they tend to fill up their client's roles by sending people without not knowing the work environment.
November 20, 2017

I'm sorry to hear your perspective on WinterWyman is not favorable. Our business is built on relationships, and a huge part of that is knowing our clients, their company's and the roles well. We will take your feedback and share it with the team to ensure we are doing the best job every time, with every candidate. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we wish you the best in your contract role.
WinterWyman

Good Recruiters
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 29, 2017
Great Company to get a first job or more professional and more experience. Would recommend this company to other people who are looking into the field of IT
September 5, 2017

Thanks for the kind words about WinterWyman and our recruiters! We think they are pretty amazing too. We wish you continued success in your career and thank you again for taking the time to write.

Director of Candidate Experience at WinterWyman

Temporary Agency
Payroll Specialist/Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAAugust 22, 2017
They work hard to get you working and keep you working. Recruiters call back whenever you have a question. Advocate on your behalf. It's hard to write a review for a staffing agency.
Pros
Excellent Recruiters
Cons
No paid Time Off
August 29, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with WinterWyman. Of course we are pleased to know your calls were returned and you felt supported by our team! We wish you continued success and hope to work with you again in the future.
Director of Candidate Experience at WinterWyman

Great way to find contract HR work
HR CONTRACTOR (Current Employee) –  Greater BostonAugust 17, 2017
Winter Wyman placed me with some great companies for contract assignments. They checked in frequently to see how things were going, and were proactive about helping me look for my next opportunity when an assignment was nearing its completion.
August 21, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about working with our firm. It's great to hear that your assignments went well and that your experience with our recruitment staff was so positive. Thank you for trusting us to find the right career opportunities for you. We look forward to partnering together again in the future.

Want to know more about WinterWyman?

Ask a question
Great Agency
Temporary Service - Credit/Collections (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAAugust 10, 2017
Great temporary agency. They treat their workers great. The jobs are always with good companies. They pay great. I would recommend this company if your interested in temporary financial work.
Great Agency to Work for
Contract Accountant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 22, 2017
Agency is very professional and follows up with opportunities available. If you are looking for contract work this is the place to reach out to. They are very nice.
June 20, 2017

Thank you so much for leaving a review, and for all your contributions to our, and our client's success. We're glad you had a positive experience and look forward to working together on future assignments!

Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 27, 2017
Limited in advancement opportunities in the corporate realm however workplace culture and integrity of CEO is bar none. Focus on "doing the right thing".
May 2, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and for contributing to the culture that we are so proud of. We truly believe we are a best place to work, and as you mentioned, strive to always do the right thing - for our employees, clients, candidates and the community. If you have suggestions on how we can improve, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or another member of the Employee Engagement team. ~Michelle Roccia, EVP of Employee Engagement, 781-530-3070, mroccia@winterwyman.com

Agency
Human Resources & Payroll Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 31, 2017
I was send in assignment to a good place, I was waiting to find a permanent position but my agent left the company. Place were I was send good with a good room to grow
Pros
Temporary position
Cons
no benefits
April 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review WinterWyman! We are so pleased your experience was positive. Wishing you continued success.

Great staffing firm
Administrative and Executive (contract) (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 20, 2017
I learned a lot from WW, albeit my assignments were short. I did get to do a few quick stop in's at some great companies and get my feet wet.

This is also where I learned my beginner admin office skills to take the next steps forward.
Pros
Works with good companies
Cons
Limited opportunities
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 21, 2016
This is a great company, is very ethical and they put the employees consultants and clients over profit. Upper management is great you can walk in their office and talk to them anytime. The training is great and they really work hard to help you succeed.They also make sure to keep the culture fun as well as charitable. We are allowed to give worktime to help our charities
Pros
Cons
Tough industry
Good job placement
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYSeptember 14, 2016
very good employment agency. Managers really take time to know employees. I had a sup who traveled from Boston to NY to take a group of temps to lunch .
Pros
Good job placement.
Great Mission Statement
Senior Recruiter - HR Search Division (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAJuly 21, 2015
The organization has a strong culture of giving back. Leadership is is transparent and they have a strong open door policy.
Pros
Cons
limited upward mobility
Worked as consultant. Get paid on time.
BI-Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 23, 2015
WinterWyman (Contracting division) as the (only) middle layer between the end-client is pretty decent in this day an age of consulting.

The best thing is they are legit and you could trust them with your information. Also, you get paid on time as a consultant. In this day an age of consulting just having this much is a big deal.
Pros
Trust worthy, and Legit. Not overly aggressive.
Cons
They seem to have a very limited accounts(clients). (I could help them out here:)
Fun
Business Analyst (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 22, 2014
MLB client
The hardest part of the job is very poor communication and sharing of requirements and information which led to difficulty in gathering requirements and relationship building with the users. Since the project is so large, adequate ramp up and sharing of requirements is central to project continuity.

The most enjoyable part was sitting with my co-workers in one room. They are nice people.

What I learned- strategy for requirements gathering based on the user types and their working styles...document everything at meetings [meeting minutes] be persistent in getting the information you need and don't assume that other co-workers have your best interests in mind.
Pros
Good pay, fun co-workers
Cons
Very poor communication and ramp up

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WinterWyman. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.4InHerSight Score

4.4Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight