Wipro Gallagher Solutions Employee Reviews

Work at WGS
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNApril 17, 2019
Great work life balance
Compensation benefits are great
Management is understanding and caring
Job security is great
Job culture, mix with on shore and offshore
good company
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 14, 2018
I am working here for the past 10 years, wipro is the very good company to work, the company has a lot of projects. since it is big company work life balance and management is depend on project
Relaxing atmosphere
Software Customer Support and Automation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 8, 2017
At the time of my service there, a relaxing work place with some communications issues with upper management. Persons in my area were great to work with and highly skilled in there field
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
low pay scale for industry, communications from upper management
I wouldn't recommend working here.
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 4, 2017
I worked here a few years ago and honestly couldn't recommend it. The QA department was often ignored about problems they encountered and was waved entirely to send out software to the client.
Lots to learn in an ever evolving industry
Implementation Specialist\Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 2, 2017
It has been an exciting time and I have not stopped learning in all of my years working for the company. However, due to poor planning on various projects in recent years, we are often required to work well into the night and weekends.
Large Global Company
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 23, 2015
Large global company with a footprint within numerous industries. Company's strength is in technology, call centers, and consulting.
Analyst Programmer in Software Support
Analyst Programmer (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJune 18, 2015
As an Analyst Programmer, my skills have been tailored to all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle. My primary focus has been in Software Support for the past 3 years. This department has allowed me to collaborate with multiple teams to provide clients with quality solutions.

My diverse experience has helped me to adapt quickly to Support's fast paced nature. Our team works directly with clients to resolve issues, gather requirements, and develop test plans.
Great business opportunity missed
Senior Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNApril 7, 2015
Enjoyed my co-workers. Many days were pressure filled due to inability to manage client base adequately. I learned I am capable of performing under extreme pressure. Hardest part of job was lack of support and resources to complete a project in a timely manner with a level of quality.
Pros
Dress code
Cons
Lack of direction, employee turnover
QA testing for JP Morgan Chase Private Banking
Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNDecember 7, 2014
QA testing involves workflow, documents, government regulations.
Decent Pay and Benefits
Information Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNNovember 3, 2014
Decent pay and benefits are fine. Time off is ok also. Management structure makes it difficult to accomplish most things.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Poor Management
Allows me to be creative and learn new technology
Lead User Experience Architect (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FlDecember 11, 2013
Wipro is a technology company that develops bank software for banks that include: Bank of America, JP Morgan, Chase, Huntington, US Bank, SunTrust and others. I have enjoyed the creative freedom I have been given while designing the UI interface for our several product channels. They are excellent in offering training to stay current on technology.

It is a global company with over 100,000 employees so due to their size I have experienced more disorganization than I am use to. There are also a lot of channels you need to go through to get issues resolved. They are also very slow in salary increases across the board even after you are promoted. The company has been wonderful in accommodating employees during personal emergencies. Overall I would recommend this company if you are able to handle large company structure.
Pros
Work from home, Creative, Life Balance, Training
Cons
Compensation Increase Slow, Unorganized