Wipro Employee Reviews

Found 1,335 reviews matching the search See all 11,540 reviews
Good Leadership
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 13, 2018
Good leadership. I was very happy with my team which was well balanced and very fair.
Human resources is good as well. But not much scope of fast growth.
work
Data Loading Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 11, 2018
enter data into the system. There is no diversity at the job. Its more like a high school environment. Very unprofessional environment everyone uses profanity. There is nothing hard about this job
Cons
Good company not much for pay
Hadoop Administrator (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 8, 2018
Good company for learning. Unfortunately, They are not very competitive in their salary pay.

They have good benefit as well as training. You get to learn some industry standard technologies.
Work life Balance is not good
Sr Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 8, 2018
Not treated all employees in same manner especially in monetary perspective. Importance given onsite employees compare with assigned resources in terms of salary and progression.
Coworkers good to work with, management is helpful
Senior Medicaid advisor (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MO 65101November 6, 2018
Decent place to work. Coworkers are the best part of the job. They’re very helpful and management does it’s best to also assist any problems with the job. Pay isn’t too terrible,but raises are random and some years you may not receive one. Largest problem is with payroll department. They have many occasions messed up paychecks with several employees.
Pros
Work is easy, good coworkers, time off accrues pretty fast
Cons
Pay, lack of raises
Learn a lot
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 4, 2018
I enjoyed working here. Hours are weird but overall its a cool place to work. Wish they paid more and have longer breaks, kinda feels rushed. also high turnover
Pros
Pto
Cons
Short Breaks
Good place to work with but hard to get information when needed
Principal Consultant / Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAOctober 31, 2018
Overall.

The company is a good place to work in but since its a big company it is hard to get information when needed.

The company does not really support working from home as all of the project are typically onsite and you have to relocate after every project. Might not be good for family but good for young consultants.
good company
IT Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 30, 2018
A good company with a great environment. People there are very nice and friendly. However, this company's headquarter located in india, so sometime we have many night meetings.
ambiente professional y grato
Tester (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAOctober 17, 2018
Aprendi que hay oportunidad de especializarse en algo para ser el experto en el ramo, me agrado mucho las instalaciones aunque como contratista de Wipro pero trabaje en una de las mejores empresas de TI que es Microsoft en toda mi vida.
Pros
diversidad cultural
Cons
seguro medico
very relax environment
BEST BUY Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 17, 2018
Excellent place to work and good teams work. Wipro was a great company to work for. The only reason i left because the contract had ended. They had great benefits a company that treated employees like family. They had open door policy that if you had any conflicts.
Pros
1 hour lunches and sometime free lunch on friday
Cons
did have benefits for contract

Want to know more about Wipro?

Ask a question
productive fun workplace with ping pong table
Global Program Manager for retail major (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 16, 2018
good place to work with professionals and learning opportunities around. my career has lasted for over 14 years and I could shape up myself as a successful leader at the end of it.
It was overall a bad experience
Front End web developer (Former Employee) –  TexasOctober 12, 2018
No job security, no good promotions, horrible work life balance and the most hardest part of the job is that they literally bate you with a lot of work.
Its juat a job
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 8, 2018
A job that doesn't pay much but it helps. No room for advancement and no raises. Issues with payroll. The job is also stressful. Thet only care about having a behind in a seat
i am good
Tech lead (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 7, 2018
All looks good with WIpro:
a typical day at work
what we learn
management
workplace culture
the challenges
we can enjoy the work life and family life.
The Sr. VP (NP) that I supported, treated me horriable!!!
Operations Manager/Senior Executive Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAOctober 4, 2018
Working there was too cut throat! They did not train. I did not get any breaks. I had to do an excel spreadsheet and let them know what I was doing every minute. Wipro refused to pay 95% of over time.
Pros
I was a contractor, I could take days off with no pay.
Cons
No breaks, did not get paid for over time, ...etc
Company for long term
Lead Engineer (Current Employee) –  Franklin County, OHOctober 3, 2018
lots of project and choice are available .
Not much flexible like IBM.
Salary growth average .
More onsite opportunities.
more trainings are available ,
Started my Procurement platform
Senior Buyer (Former Employee) –  TXSeptember 27, 2018
Learned about the procurement, good place to start the career. Good Environment to move. job security. friendly supervisor i had. lot of training program to improve you personal skills.
Indians
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 25, 2018
If your not Indian.... you have no chance. No room for advancement. If you know too much you are questioned. They blind side you. The pay is not comparable with other AP jobs. They will smile in your face and stab you in your back.
Working at Wipro for a major techie in Redmond? No thanks
Content Manager (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WASeptember 24, 2018
I was working a full year as a Content Manager for Wipro on a big techie company in Redmond, WA. You work a lot of hours without guidance or support. The work culture is imported from India, where first, you need to be a man to make some progress in the company; and second, you have to be thankful to them for having a job even with no benefits.
In this situation, you have two bosses: the client, and your direct boss from Wipro that actually doesn´t care much about you, but about the client´s happiness. Neither one of them care about you or your personal life or your career path, as you´re completely replaceable. The job can be good if you´re desperate but you won´t last long because either you will burn out or they will lose the contract with the client.
Pros
Cons
mental health on jeopardy
Relax environment
Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 24, 2018
It was a relax environment everyone was like family there was no micro management. I would diffidently go back. The pay was great overall it was a great experience
Pros
Lunch was provided
Cons
Most of the lunch break where at your desk

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wipro. Our community is ready to answer.

53K
44.8K
32.8K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Wipro.

Powered by Comparably