Wipro Employee Reviews

Management and hiring practices are lacking
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 18, 2018
Managers did very little to choose candidate for the positions at Wipro. Made the turn over high since candidates not screened properly. In a year and a half I had three managers which made it difficult for the managers to learn the infrastructure.
Good Working Environment
Mongo DB Architect (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 18, 2018
Having good working environment and good exposure for new technology and digital automation work.

Having good environment with work life balance and good for beginners and expertise.
Okay place to work
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEJuly 17, 2018
Great Pay and benefits. Thats really all i have to say about them there isnt 150 whole words to write but I have to finish to move onto the next page.
Excellent work culture
PeopleSoft Developer/Technofunctional (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 13, 2018
Excellent work culture
job assurance
more opportunity
good working and relational environment
always option to learn new technology
good managers
excellent HR process
Good to place to learn but not for longterm
Test Lead (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJuly 12, 2018
Management is only behind making revenues and does not compensate enough for good technical resources. Managers are more of people managers and not from technical background. Some are only fit for filling weekly time sheets. Growth and promotions are only meant for folks close to managers. Talking employees are preferred over working employees. Too much politics. Pay is very low compared to other companies. HRs are big joke of the company. Very very very unprofessional. Does not revert back in time, need to follow up a number of times.
Pros
Good for freshers. Training is good, to begin the carrier
Productive and relaxing work environment
Medicare Team Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 11, 2018
My typical day at work is productive and the atmosphere is relaxed. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people. What I have learned at my job is to work hard and try to learn as much as possible.
About as bad as alorica
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 9, 2018
Unprofessional power hunger managers don’t get paid enough for what the job requires and unorganized hr and department heads. They lie to you training and don’t show you how to do anything the correct way
Wipro is not for everyone
Tech support (Former Employee) –  Buckhead, GAJuly 4, 2018
Atypical day at wipro is answering calls to help people with their best buy devices. I learned how to better multitask. The management needs sooo much help. They play too much and only follow rules they wanna follow.
Pros
Non physical
Mixed Bag
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 30, 2018
Great company for people that have been in the industry before. Hard for new employees because integration into new projects takes so long. Hard to work for if you're aren't Indian.
Nice place to work and the co-workers and staff are fabulous people
Medicare Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOJune 30, 2018
I enjoyed the work. It presented equal challenge, learning and development. Staff worked well as a team with a common goal. Management would provide advancement opportunities as applicable.
Pros
People
Cons
Lack of growth for me personally
Very relaxing and management is very attentive
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 28, 2018
I learned how to be more patient with the customer now being on the receiving end of the call. The work environment is very friendly and welcoming. The company gives you a chance to grow.
Lack of leadersip
Senior Project Manager, Data Center Migrations (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 28, 2018
There were no management available to assist with issues and you had to work alone. They expected us to provide everything without any support to projects.
Wipro
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Chamblee, GAJune 28, 2018
They expect you to succeed but do not prepare you properly or run the office professionally. Rules do not apply to all just some,nothing is concrete with work
Productive work place
Medicare and Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 27, 2018
It was a great learning experience for me. I feel that my skill set and overall work ethic has grown throughout this company. My favorite part of this job was how positive and compliant my customers responses would be after directly speaking with one.
Pros
Payrate, lunchbreaks, location
Cons
Traffic
Good Place to work
Senior Project Manager, Data Center Migrations (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 26, 2018
This was a good place to work with little to no management involvement.

The location was too far for me. There was little management involvement which was a problem at times to get management support for tasks assigned
Pros
good place to work
Cons
management support
Unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 25, 2018
This job was a great job based on the work. The management was unorganized and changed the criteria of what was expected drastically from week to week.
good place to work
Global HR Lead - Product Engineering Services (Former Employee) –  San Francisco County, CAJune 22, 2018
good place to work. Enough freedom given to innovate and value add. Lot of new opportunities. Guidance from seniors. Adequate amount of fun. Recognition is given
Needs assistance
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GAJune 20, 2018
Wipro. I dont know where to begin. I loved the work but not so much the management. It was very unstable, there was no structure set in place. Policies in procedures changed daily and sometimes without warning.
Good Company
Consulting Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 19, 2018
Wipro is a very good company to where we have decent work life balance. Whenever we have some super difficult tasks there are always people who will help.
Lack of leadership, inconsitent performance measures, long hours and weekends, broken infrastructure
Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 19, 2018
Leadership is severely lacking and lacks sincerity. Internal systems and departments are not customer friendly and inhibit performance. A stressful workplace requiring long hours, evenings and weekends. Constant change in approach to performance management. Accessibility to shared services (HR/Finance/etc.) is limited as is the level of support provided. Projects are often undersold, under budgeted and understaffed creating extreme pressure on teams and individuals. Budget restrictions often inhibit delivery performance and client satisfaction.
Pros
There are some very bright and dedicated people there. Innovation is constant.
Cons
Lack of leadership, performance management, broken internal systems, hours and stress. no weekends or evenings. Hostile workplace

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wipro. Our community is ready to answer.

52.9K
44.6K
32.7K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

53out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Wipro.