Wireless Revolution Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Don’t do it.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington StateAugust 13, 2018
This company was the absolute worst company I have ever worked for. There is favoritism within the company. They treat their employees terribly. No over time, no paid holidays and the way they pay their sales reps is absolutely ridiculous, you will get paid minimum wage but if you make any commission your hourly gets dropped way below minimum. They cannot keep managers or employees for very long because they belittle, humiliate you and use fear tactics to get you to do what they want. I watched all of my employees from a previous company get fired for no reason or they had to leave because Wire Rev wanted everyone out. If you know your worth don’t even bother with this company because they do not care about you one bit.
Cons
I was a manager and left as soon as I could
Store manager (Former Employee) –  Marysville, WAJune 11, 2018
From the beginning they made promises they never intended to keep. There was no career advancement opportunities no matter how much they told you there would be. There wages are a joke. I was given a 10,000 dollar a year pay cut and offered commission on top of my sales as a manager. I ended up making a little more than my previous owner but nothing like they promised and it was not due to lack of effort. My employees were paid at 11.50/hr but if they made anything on commission the company reduced their hourly rate down to 9/hr plus commission. My district manager was the only reason I held on to my job so long once Wireless Revolutions took over my store ownership. I loved working for Cricket however Wireless Revolutions made it near impossible to continue working there. My team and I packed our bags and left as soon as we got an offer that paid us like we deserved.
Pros
Miles the district manager is the only pro
Just don't
Wireless Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lacey, WAFebruary 27, 2018
$9 an hour for reps. you must sell at least 35 new lines to make commission, (only myself and one other person in our district hit that number once). was relocated an hour and a half away with one day notice. was refused overtime pay, lied to about salary and benefits. company changed contract without even telling me. Official company policy on se xual harassment, "Don't make a big deal about it, nobody is saying anything." Really!?
Pros
money CAN be ok only if you sell a ridiculous amount.
Cons
no breaks, poor management
Not pleased at all
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COFebruary 9, 2018
I was hired December 18th 2017, I haven’t received any pay checks from them and it is February 9, 2018. I have emailed and complained to them about not paying me and I am getting a lawyar. I would never have someone work here.
Cons
Not getting paid, unbelievable hours, no lunch, not staffed
Competive phone sales
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTOctober 20, 2017
A very numbers orientated work force, very quick paced. if you dont keep up be expected to be left in the dust quickly. that being said, if you keep up and can push yourself the possible revanue is very ice.. paychecks are very seesaw though. very very effort orientated.
Great Employees, Low income if you are in a Slow Location
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 13, 2017
Corporate Would Pass Down Harmful Words to Attempt to Motivate You to sell more..They're Snakes.. They Focus Only On Numbers, Not You. Just Corporate..
Pros
Fun, Simple, Friendly Environment, Flexible
Cons
Corporate, Constant Rule Changing, Commission%, Pay
That place is depressing, management is incredibly unfair
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WASeptember 13, 2017
I know they say 17 dollars an hour but nobody's getting that works there you start at minimum wage and, you never hit comission either because the store is never busy, spent many days there without having a soul walk in the store either, they also make you go out into local business's parking lots and harass people about their cell phone provider, spin signs on the street corner, and flyer neighborhoods an hour or two out of each of your shifts,
Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MI 48114May 23, 2017
It is a very friendly environment however there are a lot of management changes that occur in a short amount of time, leaving a few loose ends here and there.
Work in progress
Manager, Cricket Wireless (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMay 17, 2017
Re-evolving management process.
Fairly easy tasks.
Marketing Focused.

Easy to open & close store.
in store focus: Pushing accessories, offering add-on, pushing accessories bundle.

Out store focus: Handing out flyers, interacting with people.
Good job for getting your foot in the door for sales
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIFebruary 3, 2015
I love working here, just be wary that they only pay commission if your store hits the 3rd quintile or better and if you work in a low traffic area that is not always easy.
excellent service
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJuly 14, 2014
Loved helping people with their accounts, persuading them to upgrade really gave me a chance to learn different techniques on how to sell more product.
Pros
learned new ways to upgrade products
Cons
there could be weeks were sales were low.
Great work place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Monroe, MIFebruary 6, 2014
The hours are long but worth it. I learned all my sales techniques with spot on training and a fun training program. The management is very supportive and has loyalty to their employees. The coworkers are fun and are friends. They make the day blow by. The hardest part of the job is that you are always busy, but the most enjoyable part is that you are always busy. Your days are always different and go by so fast. It is the best and the worst of the job. But a great company to work for.
Pros
Compensation plan, Coworkers.
Cons
Possibly my best career experience
Store Manager/Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, SheboyganJanuary 23, 2014
My typical day at work is a nice 9-10 hour day. I spend a lot of my morning going through previous day/s paperwork, cash outs and deposits. Ensuring that all was completed correctly. Throughout the day I will oversee the operations of whichever location I am at and coach my employees as I see necessary should any issues arise. Part of my day is spent trying to fight "fires" with customers or be the middle man between an upset customer and Sprint, in order to solve their issue.

My manager, Rick Dawdy, has been an excellent mentor to me throughout my time with Wireless Revolution. Without his help along the way, I would not be in the position I am in as the Territory Manager.

My employees are great, with the company going through the sale of a few stores, it makes it tough on the employees when it comes to day to day operations and execution as we've been left with no inventory. This has taken its toll on everybody, however they show up to work and do what they can to drive sales.

Hardest part of the job is going on right now, with the pending sale. Without inventory, its tough to help the employees be in a position to earn bonuses/commissions without being able to sell devices.

Most enjoyable part of the job is the overall freedom, free-thinking and problem solving that I get to experience daily. I look forward to being able to utilize my intelligence and all of my life long training in order to help a person or persons out in their situation and see if we can come to an agreement.
Great employees and very flexible for work hours
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILMay 31, 2013
Customers were very demanding in a cell store, and they treated their phones as if it were their kids. Sometimes it would get very busy and others it would be slow just depended on the week and month. I learned a lot, different sales techniques, service and repair, repairing phones, processing e-tickets for repairs, how customers were in Peoria vs Pekin lot different customer when it came to broken phones or buying a phone, and how to multitask smoother because I had more task than my previous job. Management was really helpful, they would show you other ways to close a sell, also they would recognize you when it was necessary, give you the proper tools to succeed, because they wanted to see you succeed. Co-workers were awesome to work with very friendly, and we worked as a team on knowledge and selling to customers. They also would switch rounds and buy each other lunch. Great team to work with overall. Hardest part of the job was explaining to the customer that their phone had water damage. Most enjoyable part of the job was the contest between all employees to sell the most in the month , because we were rewarded with prizes and money.
Pros
Commission, Employees, Management, upgrade elgiblity, sprint rewards me
Cons
Hourly Pay, phone repair, sometimes communication, Upper management Contact List
Good pay and commission but bad scheduling
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint Johns, MIJune 18, 2012
it was a nice place to work but management was tough. They didnt care about you they only cared about the money you were bringing in. the pay was good aslong as you could sell and it was easy to advance. High school got in the way and they didn't want to cooperate with my schedule.
Pros
tough management, sales, commission, enviroment
Cons
upset customers, bad scheduling