Wireless Vision, LLC Employee Reviews

great place to work
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304March 18, 2019
depending on what store your placed at the work atmosphere is great the staff is great there is a lot of money to be made just make sure you don't get stuck at the Wayne,mi location.
Nice average job.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Riva, MDMarch 8, 2019
This job has been nice, but it is not my dream career. I do not get to be as creative as I would like to be. I want to do more than the same thing every day.
Just don't do it.
Mobile Expert (Former Employee) –  Peru, ILMarch 6, 2019
I can't vouch for every location's management, although mine was horrendous. There are MANY job requirements which are not disclosed in the posting or interview. Be fully aware before looking into the job, this is a sales position, not customer service, and there's a huge difference between the two. The medical benefits were phenomenal, but that's truly it. It pays decently but do not rely on commission because I promise you don't make ANY good money off that. Definitely do not recommend unless you are prepared to be at the bottom of the totem pole and treated that way, yet expected to carry the company. Literally.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Dont waste your time
Mobile Expert (Former Employee) –  Peru, ILFebruary 21, 2019
Former employee here. The only good thing about this job is the benefits. Depending on the store, management is horrible. Mean, dont care about you, and will yell at you for no reason. Cold Calls are a requirement.

Upper Management is fantastic and helpful though.

0/10 would not recommend unless hired a new manager
February 28, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to reach out to our HR team at wvhumanresources@wirelessvision.com to help address your concerns.

Doesn't care about employees.
Mobile Expert (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAFebruary 10, 2019
Everything was good for 15 months as I worked for wireless vision, until. One day I get a customer who comes in wants to purchase a device so I get through the whole transaction and ask if she'd like to purchase accesories. She said she'd prefer to buy off Amazon. Somehow the entire time she thought I included the case into her entire transaction when I informed her that was not the case she then started to get very angry with me and told. Me she wanted to return everything so I then proceeded to get a manager and have him do the return as there was a restock fee involved, so I then handed it over to my manager, clocked out and left as my shift had ended an hour prior. I was fired over a customer complaint. I didn't even get to say anything they just tried to make me sign a paper which I refused to sign. This company doesn't care about their employees especially someone with great sales and customer service and it even shows in my customer reviews. I hardly ever had charge backs and I was wrongfully fired.
I do have to say my store manager will be the best I ever had!
Cons
Unrealistic expectations, unfulfilled promises.

Fun good job
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 9, 2019
Overall it was fun working there. I loved my coworkers. Opportunity to make money is there!! There’s no cap to how much you can make in commission. Most mangers are great.
Pros
No commission cap. Opportunity for growth. Great environment
Cons
Schedule always changes, Hard to have a good work/life balance, The schedule for the day leaves you with no time to do anything else
Don’t work here and waste your time
Sales rep (Former Employee) –  Peru, ILFebruary 5, 2019
Job seems fun at first, and higher up management is nice, but your manager at the store sucks. He’s mean and you can planned to get yelled at for just about anything you do. If you are on your phone at all you get yelled at, if you aren’t constantly making cold calls and bugging people even if you have to bug the same people 5 times a week you are yelled at. The manager has no clue how to properly manage a team. Everyone ends up leaving because of him. You are expected to do all work including his. You are expected to obey all his joke of rules even when he breaks them. I wouldn’t bother at all. Me and 4 or 5 originals all left within 2-5 months of being there. We all got told what we were doing on our phones were being zoomed in and watched by him. It was very uncomfortable and you feel very attacked and on edge.
Pros
Bill discount
Cons
Everything else.

Poor management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Peru, ILFebruary 3, 2019
Nobody stays longer than 1 or 2 months due to management. Cold calling is required and good luck staying busy. The environment is stressful. "Have Fun" doesn't exist.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Cold calling and constantly being yelled at
February 13, 2019

would not recommend this company
Store Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJanuary 22, 2019
For Sales positions,

Pros
-Fun co-workers
-flexible schedule (only if your store has enough employees. otherwise, you're almost always asked to come which is the most cases)

Cons
-Commission structure changes very frequently.
-Harsh metrics
-Staffing Issues

For Operations

Pros
-Flexible schedule
-Relatively easy job tasks

Cons
-No opportunity for advancement
-Store Operations team doesn't exist anymore
-very low wage
Minimum movement
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MIJanuary 21, 2019
This company does provide lots of openings for new opportunities but unfortunately those opportunities generally only lie in Michigan so if you live outside of that area, it makes it extremely hard to move up with the company.
fun people to work with, great leadership
Regional Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Layton, UTJanuary 20, 2019
The day to day at wireless vision is good. we have daily quick connects with leadership, checking in with were each rep is reference to their goals, as well as where the store is with their goals as well. then we would sell, huddleing wwith the manager for each sale to maximize it.
Fun place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 2, 2019
Working here made me a better sales person... They gave me the training and skills to give the customer the best shopping experiance possible... Everyone was happy to chip in and help each other to achieve any goal
Amazing
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 5, 2018
For the most part it was an amazing experience, staffing was great, never worked for a company that felt like such family,pay was pretty good and it was the best place to be
Very little guidance, chaos amongst managers & the dissemination of important company or product information to the sales associates.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 30, 2018
Horrible benefits, and very little value for the necessary amouny of time required to devote to family/children as well as the company. Even if at the top of the store's/nation's company sales target ratings consecutively, demand for more production on your part is never satisfied; a very punitive system.
Pros
Employee plan & product discounts.
Cons
Short lunch break, and redundant, if often completely unnecessary bi-weekly store/company meetings.
February 13, 2019

Horrible workplace don’t listen to those posting good things who currently work there
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 24, 2018
They do make you lie to your customers in other words to make goal. They also don’t like to pay you for any over time if you do and full time the most hours you’ll see is 31 hours. The commission structure is OKAY but not the best. They want you to just make sales and not help the customer with other issues.
Pros
can’t think of any
Cons
Everything. Stressful wack job
It’s a fair position
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  DetroitOctober 30, 2018
The job is fair but actually fun, you have the competition kind of vibes there but over all it’s a great job to have cause they pay you biweekly and with commission so it all serves what you bring to the table.
Pros
Discounted phone service bill
Cons
Low biweekly pay
Terrible Management from HR all the way to store
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 30, 2018
If being bullied at work is the place for you from employees and managment verbal harrasment and lack of follow up with policies.High turnover rate, lack of leadership. Lack of Human Resources being able to follow any policy they have. They don't care about anybody but themselves
Pros
Phone bill discount
Cons
Management, Fairytale commission

Who You Know
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 6, 2018
Everything is based on who you know. There are very tight bonds among former Best Buy employees. (They don't try to hide it.) You can expect to see the best and the worst in management. New managers are basically thrown in to either sink or swim with your welfare in hand.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Bias

Fast Paced, Family Owned Company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 22, 2018
Fun company. Great experience for young employees who are willing to work hard. Expect long hours, fast paced but well paid.

Sales/commission based.
Pros
Great Pay if you perform
Cons
Family Owned, Cliquish environment. When you're in you're in. When you're out you're out.
November 14, 2018

Company promoted sales in an up-beat manner
T-Mobile Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 13, 2018
This company provided 401k to employees along with eye vision and health insurance benfits. Reaching out to this company is very easy as they are very responsive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wireless Vision, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8