Wireless Vision, LLC Employee Reviews

Strong Culture
District Sales Trainer (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORJuly 31, 2018
Wireless Vision has five core values that are the foundation of their culture. Everyone is family at WV. They mean everyone. From the clients to the employees. When you walk through the doors of a Wireless Vision store, you are among family. Competitive compensation and benefits for FT and PT employees make WV a great place to be.
Cut throat job with poor market management
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJuly 27, 2018
Store management is very good and helpful. District and market managers are ruthless and unsympathetic. They expect you to make unattainable numbers with no customers.
Do not apply!!
Mobile expert (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 26, 2018
This is a horrible company. They’re all backstabbing and treat you like crud. I was hired on and teased relentlessly and if I messed up I got written up but if my other coworkers did it was just a hey don’t do it next time. I was written up for stuff I wasn’t even told about and had my signatures forged on the write ups and when I was terminated for a bad review that wasn’t even true (yes they terminated me for a bad review) I was torn about it because I had no where else to go and ended up going homeless because the pay isn’t good enough to not live paycheck to paycheck. I was making a bunch of sales and still could barely live ( my monthly bills total about $900), they do everyone dirty and are backstabbing. Do not go to work for this company, they’ll screw you over so badly that you wish you’d never even heard the name wireless vision. Also the employees all smoke cigs or weed constantly. And in bigger cities they do hard core drugs also.
Pros
None.
Cons
Backstabbing, horrible management, drug abuse, stealing, hypocritical, back breaking.
Official response from Wireless Vision, LLC
August 6, 2018

We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to reach out to our HR team at wvhumanresources@wirelessvision.com to help address your concerns.

great place
Store Manager/Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 20, 2018
Great culture. Winning attitude and always looking to help people be successful. Top management will always find a way to help you succeed in whatever you chose to do.
Slow store= stress
Mobile Expert (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLJuly 17, 2018
Working at a slow location, it is cut throat. Only one employee can be on top, it's usually the one that always works with management as they gave no competition for sales. Find ways to still customers stuff they don't need and hope they don't return it or you will get a negative mark against yourself. But you are required to still things customers don't need it you will lose job, it's a lose lose situation. Sometimes you get the awesome customers that make your job feel with while. Be careful sharing sales, because it was so slow and you tagged team a customer, so you feel it's fair to split the sale, not all employees will do the same and any work that you helped on getting sale can go unrewarded. There are sneaky ways to get your commission numbers to be negative that management will make happen, be careful if they want you out they will do these tactics. Never trust anyone. Lunch break can be unheard of, and if you go on vacation your commission and performance is effected
Pros
When you get noticed, benefits package
Cons
No trust, management two faced, breaks
Official response from Wireless Vision, LLC
August 6, 2018

cut throat and no future
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 4, 2018
Employer is only out to better themselves and treated employees like disposable meat bags. conference calls were brutal and on our days off. no work life balance.
Pros
discounted phone plans
Cons
no work life balance
Very unprofessional and unreliable
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 30, 2018
When I first started everything was great for the first six months but after that there were a lot of changes and everything seems to be going downhill. I was transferred to a location without a manager and once we finally got one I was transferred yet again to another location without a manager. Almost a whole month in and there is still no word on what's going on. The work/life balance I once had has gone down the drain.
Pros
Great employee discount
Cons
Work/life balance and heavily focused on conversion
Sales Leader (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLJune 18, 2018
Wireless vision is a good place to work if you can hustle. Thats pretty much their motto and you'll only be paid well if you can sell the services. If you're unwilling or unable to do so or you're just not inclined to sales its not the place for you.
Pros
Great people to work with and flexible schedule. Very team based culture.
Cons
Pay could be a bit better
Horrible company to work for.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMJune 18, 2018
By far the worst company I have ever worked for. The commission structure is designed to screw you over no matter how much you sell and bust your butt off for them. They offer commission spiffs for selling insurance, hotspot features, or selling specific phones. The spiffs day they will pay you $10 on your check for each one you add or sell. But WV will find any way possible to rip you off and not pay you out for the sales that you’ve earned. They are constantly changing the commission structure month to month and it only gets worse. With the company making more and then cutting your wages more and more every time. MANAGEMENT was also very horrible. Super unprofessional young people who’s only goal is to hit numbers no matter how many people they screw over (employees included.) DO NOT WORK HERE.
Pros
None.
Cons
Horrible compensation, rough hours, no work to life balance
Great place to grow
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  OhioJune 5, 2018
Love the culture, the people, and the competitive nature. Would like to see more internal opportunities. Better benefits. More paid holidays. Raises or Bonus
Not A place to start your carriers
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 23, 2018
Stay away from it . the DM is doing froud telling ppl( I dont care what you do to get the new lines added to ppls accounts ) .. they have gangs formed inside the district .. if you dont fake it and become friends with the DM and the store mangers .. you will never get promoted and the write ups is their plan all the time to push you to quit to save there selfs.. They lie about everything .. store mangers do nothing but setting in the back office acting they are working but they on the phone or watching the cameras or eating most of them leave Early everyday and most of the time they dont work weekends or they say they are doing meetings or helping other stores but they Actually taking the time off they want coz they are paid off salary. They still write you up even if you have been working there for more than 2 years and did them ton of sells . STAY AWAY FROM Baltimore district . Open window policy is a lie coz no one ever from Wireless vision came down to talk to the employees without the DM or a store manger around or even called or e mail the employees to ask whats going on in the stores .. Do not do it .
Fast paced exciting work field
Retail sales manager (Current Employee) –  Richfield, MNMay 2, 2018
The job has a lot of fun while competing to be the best. Very fast pace things change quickly and daily. Very competitive work environment with team building activities.
Pros
pay enviorment
Cons
hours
stay clear
RETAIL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 2, 2018
no money in commission any more , sales goals suck, hourly pay is equivalent to a fast food place , benefits , no thx, go sell cars or homes instead ,done!!!
Productive fun energetic
Manager (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COMay 1, 2018
Amazing place to work very energetic fun and money driven you like money this is definitely the place to be it offers great opportunities to grow and amazing training and support
Pros
Fun benefits salary plus commission
Cons
No work life balance
Exciting, supportive, challenging, rewarding.
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 24, 2018
I have worked for Wireless Vision for five years, and it has been a wonderful journey. This is very rewarding work if you are willing to work hard. Upward advancement is constant, surrounded by both people and situations that will help you to grow your professional skill-set.

This is the best company and best position I have ever work for and in.
Pros
The Pro's are the pay, paid time off, the advancement possibilities, the culture, the competition, and the personal growth.
Cons
The Con's are that it can be at times very demanding compared to what some people are used to, and it is very competitive. If you love competition, you will love it here. If you do not like competition, you might not like it here.
Great people, tons of hours
Employee (Current Employee) –  PAApril 8, 2018
Wireless Vision, as a whole, is a solid company. In my career, they would rank fairly high as an overall. They are T-Mobile's largest retail partner.

The culture is built on grinding sales. Don't get me wrong, in most stores, it's not blindly about selling, but it is about building the network. Because of the sometimes inconsistent nature of traffic this can cause for some stressful days.
Pros
Fair Compensation, Advancement, Good Benefits
Cons
Hours, possible commute
Good
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Ann, MOApril 5, 2018
I had a great time working for Wireless Vision, wish I could go back. There are so many things to learn about the company and the people you may come in contact with.
Great Opportunity to start a Career
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 16, 2018
Wireless Vision is a great company to work for. The compensation and benefits are better than any other company out wireless company out there. Wireless Vision will help you achieve your goals.
N/a
Customer Service/Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 13, 2018
I am indifferent about the position. You work a lot of hours that the pay does not match. There is a lot of cons but not enough pro' s for the amount of the hours you put in.
Awful Work Life Balance and Security but if you can sell you will enjoy it.
Part-Time Commission Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Lithonia, GAMarch 9, 2018
The hardest part about the place is that if your not doing well than the disrespect all ideals of a healthy balance between work and home, with forced calls and meetings and the like. If you give continued below average performance your position might as well be already lost. However, if you can continually succeed than you will very much enjoy the position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wireless Vision, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9