Wireless Vision, LLC Employee Reviews

Amazing
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 5, 2018
For the most part it was an amazing experience, staffing was great, never worked for a company that felt like such family,pay was pretty good and it was the best place to be
Very little guidance, chaos amongst managers & the dissemination of important company or product information to the sales associates.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 30, 2018
Horrible benefits, and very little value for the necessary amouny of time required to devote to family/children as well as the company. Even if at the top of the store's/nation's company sales target ratings consecutively, demand for more production on your part is never satisfied; a very punitive system.
Pros
Employee plan & product discounts.
Cons
Short lunch break, and redundant, if often completely unnecessary bi-weekly store/company meetings.
Horrible workplace don’t listen to those posting good things who currently work there
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 24, 2018
They do make you lie to your customers in other words to make goal. They also don’t like to pay you for any over time if you do and full time the most hours you’ll see is 31 hours. The commission structure is OKAY but not the best. They want you to just make sales and not help the customer with other issues.
Pros
can’t think of any
Cons
Everything. Stressful wack job
It’s a fair position
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  DetroitOctober 30, 2018
The job is fair but actually fun, you have the competition kind of vibes there but over all it’s a great job to have cause they pay you biweekly and with commission so it all serves what you bring to the table.
Pros
Discounted phone service bill
Cons
Low biweekly pay
Terrible Management from HR all the way to store
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 30, 2018
If being bullied at work is the place for you from employees and managment verbal harrasment and lack of follow up with policies.High turnover rate, lack of leadership. Lack of Human Resources being able to follow any policy they have. They don't care about anybody but themselves
Pros
Phone bill discount
Cons
Management, Fairytale commission
November 14, 2018

We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to reach out to our HR team at wvhumanresources@wirelessvision.com to help address your concerns.

Who You Know
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 6, 2018
Everything is based on who you know. There are very tight bonds among former Best Buy employees. (They don't try to hide it.) You can expect to see the best and the worst in management. New managers are basically thrown in to either sink or swim with your welfare in hand.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Bias

Fast Paced, Family Owned Company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 22, 2018
Fun company. Great experience for young employees who are willing to work hard. Expect long hours, fast paced but well paid.

Sales/commission based.
Pros
Great Pay if you perform
Cons
Family Owned, Cliquish environment. When you're in you're in. When you're out you're out.
November 14, 2018

Company promoted sales in an up-beat manner
T-Mobile Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 13, 2018
This company provided 401k to employees along with eye vision and health insurance benfits. Reaching out to this company is very easy as they are very responsive.
Absolutely no Job advancement and compensation
Mobile Expert (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 29, 2018
Very selective of their own people to promote, sometimes scheduling was a problem and the job security is very low, compensation wasnt very good unless you begged for a raise.
Great place to work with the right staff
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  MichiganAugust 16, 2018
Wireless Vision is a great place to work for if you are just jumping into the business. There is a high turnover rate, but I find most people do get themselves fired. Min. wage hourly pay plus commission, the commission structure does tend to change quarterly which could be a good or bad thing, just depends and it is a goal based business. Raise's are very hard to come by, but always room for advancement which is odd.
Pros
Work-life balance
Cons
NO raises, no paid holidays

Want to know more about Wireless Vision, LLC?

Ask a question
Strong Culture
District Sales Trainer (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORJuly 31, 2018
Wireless Vision has five core values that are the foundation of their culture. Everyone is family at WV. They mean everyone. From the clients to the employees. When you walk through the doors of a Wireless Vision store, you are among family. Competitive compensation and benefits for FT and PT employees make WV a great place to be.
Cut throat job with poor market management
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJuly 27, 2018
Store management is very good and helpful. District and market managers are ruthless and unsympathetic. They expect you to make unattainable numbers with no customers.
Do not apply!!
Mobile expert (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 26, 2018
This is a horrible company. They’re all backstabbing and treat you like crud. I was hired on and teased relentlessly and if I messed up I got written up but if my other coworkers did it was just a hey don’t do it next time. I was written up for stuff I wasn’t even told about and had my signatures forged on the write ups and when I was terminated for a bad review that wasn’t even true (yes they terminated me for a bad review) I was torn about it because I had no where else to go and ended up going homeless because the pay isn’t good enough to not live paycheck to paycheck. I was making a bunch of sales and still could barely live ( my monthly bills total about $900), they do everyone dirty and are backstabbing. Do not go to work for this company, they’ll screw you over so badly that you wish you’d never even heard the name wireless vision. Also the employees all smoke cigs or weed constantly. And in bigger cities they do hard core drugs also.
Pros
None.
Cons
Backstabbing, horrible management, drug abuse, stealing, hypocritical, back breaking.
August 6, 2018

great place
Store Manager/Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 20, 2018
Great culture. Winning attitude and always looking to help people be successful. Top management will always find a way to help you succeed in whatever you chose to do.
Slow store= stress
Mobile Expert (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLJuly 17, 2018
Working at a slow location, it is cut throat. Only one employee can be on top, it's usually the one that always works with management as they gave no competition for sales. Find ways to still customers stuff they don't need and hope they don't return it or you will get a negative mark against yourself. But you are required to still things customers don't need it you will lose job, it's a lose lose situation. Sometimes you get the awesome customers that make your job feel with while. Be careful sharing sales, because it was so slow and you tagged team a customer, so you feel it's fair to split the sale, not all employees will do the same and any work that you helped on getting sale can go unrewarded. There are sneaky ways to get your commission numbers to be negative that management will make happen, be careful if they want you out they will do these tactics. Never trust anyone. Lunch break can be unheard of, and if you go on vacation your commission and performance is effected
Pros
When you get noticed, benefits package
Cons
No trust, management two faced, breaks
August 6, 2018

cut throat and no future
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 4, 2018
Employer is only out to better themselves and treated employees like disposable meat bags. conference calls were brutal and on our days off. no work life balance.
Pros
discounted phone plans
Cons
no work life balance
Very unprofessional and unreliable
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 30, 2018
When I first started everything was great for the first six months but after that there were a lot of changes and everything seems to be going downhill. I was transferred to a location without a manager and once we finally got one I was transferred yet again to another location without a manager. Almost a whole month in and there is still no word on what's going on. The work/life balance I once had has gone down the drain.
Pros
Great employee discount
Cons
Work/life balance and heavily focused on conversion
Sales Leader (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLJune 18, 2018
Wireless vision is a good place to work if you can hustle. Thats pretty much their motto and you'll only be paid well if you can sell the services. If you're unwilling or unable to do so or you're just not inclined to sales its not the place for you.
Pros
Great people to work with and flexible schedule. Very team based culture.
Cons
Pay could be a bit better
Horrible company to work for.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMJune 18, 2018
By far the worst company I have ever worked for. The commission structure is designed to screw you over no matter how much you sell and bust your butt off for them. They offer commission spiffs for selling insurance, hotspot features, or selling specific phones. The spiffs day they will pay you $10 on your check for each one you add or sell. But WV will find any way possible to rip you off and not pay you out for the sales that you’ve earned. They are constantly changing the commission structure month to month and it only gets worse. With the company making more and then cutting your wages more and more every time. MANAGEMENT was also very horrible. Super unprofessional young people who’s only goal is to hit numbers no matter how many people they screw over (employees included.) DO NOT WORK HERE.
Pros
None.
Cons
Horrible compensation, rough hours, no work to life balance
Great place to grow
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  OhioJune 5, 2018
Love the culture, the people, and the competitive nature. Would like to see more internal opportunities. Better benefits. More paid holidays. Raises or Bonus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wireless Vision, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8