WIS International Employee Reviews

Found 2,185 reviews matching the search See all 2,527 reviews
inventory associate
Inventory Counter (Former Employee) –  Kennewick, WAJanuary 23, 2019
It was a great company to work for the co-workers were all good respectful easy going.good hours.It all depends on you the faster you can items per minute the more you will get paid.
Competitive but fun
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSJanuary 22, 2019
WIS International is a ok place to work. The managers were great some of the employees too. I think they should work on their professionalism and determination. We were always late to our stores and sometimes we even had to wait on some supervisors m.
My days at WIS International
Inventory Associate (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 21, 2019
They pick you up, we travel to our destination. Upon arriving we have a 15 minute meeting. Then we set off to count the inventory at whatever site we are at. Including Walmart's, Macy's, Victoria secret, and etc... I would say the hardest part of the job is keeping up with the manager. I've learned how to count fast, make friends quick, & how to work fast paced! Making new friends and traveling to different states.
Pros
perdiem
Cons
the ride
Fun and competative. great management
Counter Person (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALJanuary 21, 2019
I had a great time at WIS while i was there. Plenty of hours. Competitive but in a fun way and fast paced. The management team was one of the best ive ever worked for and was always in a great mood so that made the stress level great. I also got plenty of training. I wasnt allowed in an actual count until after 3 days of training. Only reason i left is because i had to move to take care of some family stuff but i will certainly reapply once im able.
Pros
Fast paced. competitive. fun
Cons
schedule was kinda crazy but i liked it
Inventory
Counter / Inventory Tec. (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJanuary 19, 2019
It was fun. I was able to travel all over Texas meet new people. Yet pay attention to detail counting products. It was a team environment we all had to work together to get the job done.
Pros
Travel
Cons
long hours, no food, or breaks
Just not what I was hoping for!
Counter Person (Current Employee) –  Anniston, ALJanuary 19, 2019
I just don’t feel confident in the jobs , hours, or management! I need something more honorable and people to work for. I worked two jobs and I feel like I wasted my time and energy because I felt like I wasn’t valuable enough for appropriate training.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 14, 2019
Its an easy Job, its very self explanatory. basically you just go from store to store to check there inventory. You also let the store know what items stay on the shelves and what items they need to take down i really enjoyed working with wis International.
Productive and fun work enviroment
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJanuary 14, 2019
This really put me in the clutches of socializing with the public and learning how to operate in an moving paced company that never required being in the same place twice or if required to was due to being exact in our production of that stores expectations. I loved my coworkers and the efforts we put together to get the job orders done.
Do not work for the Richmond office
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 11, 2019
This place messes up your paychecks often and then when you first get hired they will tell you to give them your availability and when you do they completely ignore it. I was in school the time I was working there and I was supposed to be part time but they scheduled me to work almost every single day. There is no work life balance here. They lie and tell you that you won’t work more 8 hours but you can’t leave until the store is finished so if you don’t have enough people counting the store you’ll be there for more than 8 hours. On top of working 8+ hours these people have the nerve to schedule you for more than one job so you get practically no rest. These people constantly threaten to terminate you. I can go on and on please do not work for this company especially the one in Richmond Virginia. Only apply if you have no other choice
Pros
Cons
They work you like a slave
I loved it so much
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALJanuary 10, 2019
I cryed because I had to leave was amazing job staff and company cant wait to be able to go bk once all my personal issues are over and I can have that feeling again of belonging amazing place
Pros
Money and hours
Cons
Not enough time in personal life
Fun Job
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJanuary 9, 2019
Working at WIS was fun and worth it. Although sometimes jobs started really early in the morning, the hours were fair and the pay was fair. If I could got the opportunity to work at WIS again, I would.
Very stressful occupation as a manager.
Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 9, 2019
WIS International is a retail based corporation that strives on numbers vs culture.
The culture there is very complex, yet divisive in nature.
Upper level management has a reputation of not communicating effectively with mid-level management.
Pros
Decent hours
Cons
Lack of communications with mid-level management
Stressful job
Inventory Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 8, 2019
This job is very stressful. You often have to get up very early in the morning, and there is no set time to leave. You go home when the inventory is finished, which can make planning other things very difficult. There is also almost no career advancement with WIS.
Needs Work
Counter (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CA 91324January 7, 2019
my experience wasn't to great. when i worked here i seen alot of favoritism, lack of special skills, no order for respect in work place, and lack of management professionalism
Pros
paid-time off
Cons
management, hours, job itself, fellow emplyees
Boring when you get used to it
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 5, 2019
Everyone will be handed a machine to scan and count the products. You repeat that until it is all done. Each count could take from 5 hours to 10 hours. It is really repetitive so working for a long time make you really sleepy and boring.
Inventory
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 5, 2019
Great place to work to keep your inventory skills sharp. The organization could pay more money and hire more full-time employees. Should pay travel per diem.
Fast paced
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJanuary 4, 2019
Production based. your up and down alot. So it's ruff on your knees and back. Travel based job. No time for anything else. Have to rely on a driver to get out for food and such
Pros
Food allowance
Cons
Hard on knees
OK job
Inventory counter (Former Employee) –  El Monte, CA 91731January 4, 2019
Inventory is no joke. You must have the patience to perform this type of work. Also must be able to travel to work site. Most of the time you work graveyard shifts.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
has to drive to work site
I would recommend this job to close friend or relative
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CADecember 31, 2018
The company was an OK company overall paid for meals paid for our boarding and transportation to out of state jobs or nearby cities management were awesome very approachable and understanding
fast paced
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVDecember 30, 2018
traveled 4 days out of the week, stayed in hotel rooms, per deim pay, manly did walmarts with roughly 15 people spending roughly 10 plus hours a day counting every single piece of merchandise, advancement is easy as long as you are quick and accurate. Stong attention to detail is needed for this job
Pros
provided transpotation to and from location
Cons
short breaks if any, long hours on store size and crew size

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WIS International. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

1.6Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight