Wisconsin Community Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Program Failure
Service Coordinator/Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 27, 2018
The program that I worked for was set up to fail. The training was practically non-existent and management was not at all supportive. The supervisor was a micro-manager and presented herself as incompetent. You were not allowed to make decisions that would be best for the clients' well being. Everything had to be kept a secret and communication with community partners was discouraged by the supervisor. It appeared that the company's image was more important than being supportive to the clients. If you did not conform to the supervisor's controlling demands, your job is over. I would not recommend working for this company. The only decent thing was the salary and time off.
Pros
salary, time off
Cons
poor management, unprofessional
Professional and Pleasant place to work.
Accounts Payable / Cashier (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 1, 2017
This is a community service that helps people get back on life correct path, I enjoyed working there because I like to help less fortunate people. The management is understanding with work and life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wisconsin Community Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7