Wise Health System Employee Reviews for Nurse

Great place to learn and develop confidence
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Decatur, TXMay 21, 2017
Best on-boarding experience around. They provide top notch education classes where you can actually ask questions. Management doesn't get involved in employee squabbles. Management works with you to keep you up to date and shows you exactly what you need to do to get a raise and it's the same route for everybody. Periodically, management asks you your plans and makes suggestions.

The other nurses were great and supported each other. The culture has a laid back country feel to it.

I worked 3-12 hour shifts, on the floor by 645 am and depending on how the day went was out between 7 to 830 pm if I got all my charting done. They use Soarian but are updating to All Scripts soon.

The hardest part is finding time for lunch; that's darn near the same at any hospital for any nurse. Had one Tech who tried to run rough-shot over the nurses. The rest of the Techs were great.

The best part of the job besides the education, the other nurses, and the country drive, was watching my PTO accrue.
Pros
Good group of gals to work with, Good management, Great Education
Cons
30 minute lunch