Wise Staffing Employee Reviews

work for friends and men
N/A nursing assisstant (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYNovember 17, 2018
great team to work for they alway have jobs available and they treat you well, at least while angel was there, they have changed receptionist now I dont know. Well Angel would alway place us on jobs, but the new Hire seem to set there eating with food falling all around and befriending the men the come in for the jobs.
Pros
work ready
Cons
no work ready sometimes
Work
Temporary employment placement (Former Employee) –  Booneville, MSNovember 13, 2018
Job placement was for less than 40 hours a week and many days sent home early. The pay was only $9.00 hour which is not enough to meet the cost of living.
Good place
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Alcoa, TNNovember 10, 2018
Was promised 4 jobs , then when came time to work they were pulled, even showed up for one at 5 am only to be told no job go home. Only worked 1 actual job and after 10 days the job was pulled,
Unorganized and very streesfull
Sewing Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Savannah, TNOctober 25, 2018
The job is very unorganized and very stressful. There is little to no training. It's left up to you and your team mates to figure things out the best way you can. And if finished product is not up to their standards it is returned to you.
Pros
Payed well
Cons
Short breaks
Great
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  MississippiSeptember 19, 2018
It's a great job environment but it's some things that need to be addressed that the necked eye doest see but overall it's s great company to work for.
Pros
Good lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Lack a proper training program
Home Health Aide/medical administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Delaware, OHSeptember 3, 2018
High turnover rate in the office due to lack of staff to help keep the office running smoothly. I went in for training for 2 days at a smaller office in Columbus that wasn’t nearly as fast paced to be thrown into a very busy office unprepared due to not being trained in my home office. Extremely overwhelming
Pros
Get off at 4:30
Cons
Short breaks
great opportunity
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSAugust 30, 2018
wise was and is one of my best job seekers i can count on them to find me a great job with no hassle. id seek them first before trying any other place thats if your in the tupelo area
Pros
Cons
they really care
nice company
patient aide (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYAugust 28, 2018
Nice company to work for very understanding with coming up situations. Highly recommended! Looking for something quick as of same day or next day this is the place
Pros
nice
Cons
money
Great Place to Work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXAugust 21, 2018
Enjoyed the opportunity to help people find employment opportunities. It was a great learning experience in the industrial sector. I would recommend employment service agencies
Productive and easy place.
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Booneville, MSAugust 6, 2018
I worked through Wise Staffing at Marathon Cheese. All in all - very good place to work for. I've learned how to time manage and work a factory line with no problem.
The agency offers flexibility with hours and if unable to take a shift they have been very accommodating.
Staff Nurse LPN (Current Employee) –  South Point, OHAugust 3, 2018
Good company to work for. This job was found on FB. I had never heard of this company before and was greatly impressed by the kindness of the staff, the pay rate was very good, and the fact that they were never upset when I wasn’t able to take a shift that I was offered.
Pros
Depending on where you work you can get free lunches. The pay rate is very good
Cons
They don’t have a lot of different facilities to work at in my area.
Kilgore
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNAugust 1, 2018
Its in the middle of nowhere and you work every other Saturday but it is dangerous since it makes flares and you have to walk to your building and you wear 2 jupsuits
Good
Packer/Picker (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 14, 2018
Working at wise staffing was a good experience for me. They sent me to different places. I got t work with different companies. But I juss wasn't able to work everyday like I wanted to. They would pick my work days for me and it wouldn't be much at times.
Worst place to go to.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARMay 24, 2018
They treat you like they care but they don’t. You say you want one job but they give it to another guy. They get mad at you for missing a day on a week assignment but the next day you work. You finish the assignment and next they say sorry you miss one day and we can’t find u a job for 3 months. They worthless and don’t care if you got a family.
Pros
Cons
Part time
productive
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARMay 22, 2018
they get you in if they have something and there are nice people that work there and they tell get you in a job where you are able to work. they ask if you are willing to work at a place
Uneducated Management
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 9, 2018
The Chattanooga office is run by uneducated and backstabbing management. The VP is greedy and will take credit for your hard work of bringing in new business. She plays favorites, she is unfair and she will lie to your face. Her sidekick shares her dishonesty and is ruining the reputation of the company with his inability of running an office. He lies to clients and treats candidates like they are beneath him. He makes fun of candidates and other coworkers. This is the most unprofessional office I have ever worked at. It is also the lowest paying agency in the area.
Pros
Nothing I can think of
Cons
No time off, no family life, no job training, tons of payroll issues
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 7, 2018
Leadership is always willing to help.
Weekly staff meetings; Top pay
Best place to work in Chattanooga.
Top jobs for the pay
management always makes the workers feel important
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 7, 2018
Great place to work; Management communicated to staff and had weekly meetings and wanted the best for the staff and workers.
The leadership was always helpful.
Poor firm to work with if you need to work full-time
LineWorker (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 4, 2018
Not a good experience. I could not count on working regularly. They do not seem to have a sense of ownership for their employees. Unavailable at times.
Terrible Leadership in Chattanooga Area
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 2, 2018
Regional Manager is awful when leading, directing or any communication. When CEO was advised of acts of Regional Manager, there was not any show of change.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wise Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about