Wise Staffing Employee Reviews

good people
box maker (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJanuary 11, 2019
a typical day is wen its nice outside and we only have little work.
ive learned a little bit while there.
management was okay, she was never there.
workplace culture was ok.
there wasn't a hardest part. everything was easy.
most enjoyable part was working with people that was friendly and hard working.
Pros
free lunches christmas dinners raises
Cons
breaks was short
Terrible place to work
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSDecember 7, 2018
Long hours under paided stressful work environment. Poor management no benefits compensation was also poor for the stress and hours that were needed to perform job
Decent for Just Starting
ASSISTANT OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, TNNovember 26, 2018
Wise staffing is a decent temp agency if you are just starting off. If only they offered more options and better pay and benefits. Its not a bad start but not a place you want to work for the rest of your life.
Pros
Fast Job Finder
Cons
Low Pay, Not many Benefits
Short term
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, TNDecember 10, 2018
Its great they get you a job short term. They will work you for years as a temporary person with no chance of advancing. They have no benefits at all for employees.
Na
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  South Point, OHNovember 13, 2018
Very long hours, lots of fill in work, never very good communication skills and, regent going temp to perm, cut of pay was never informed of a pay cut. Tryed to go back to flex they wouldn't allow it..
Pros
Fill on hours was flexible
Cons
Don't dontemp to perm and communication is very hard to get tru
Why staffing was a very upbeat place to work for. I learned how to be competitive prompt work and diverse populations and also receive management expe
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 4, 2019
Wise staffing was a very upbeat place to work for. I learned how to be competitive prompt work and diverse populations and receive management experience.
Pros
Competitive, fast-paced, sales and marketing, .
Wise Staffing review
STAFFING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARSeptember 4, 2018
Wise Staffing was medium as far as the pace of the environment, and it gave me the opportunity to meet new potential employees for different companies that we supplied with workers. I learned how to organize and promote job fairs, recruiting of new employees, attain background checks and administer urine drug tests on individuals, scheduling appointments and face-to-face interviews between potential new employees and HR managers. The hardest parts of this job was not being able to place everyone who came to you and needed or wanted a job to support their families and their lives. The most enjoyable part of this job was meeting and greeting all the new people who came to our company for help in finding new and permanent employment.
Pros
meeting new people, lowering the employment in our city
Cons
not being able to put everyone to work who needed employment
Love my job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Booneville, MSJanuary 16, 2019
A typical day with Wise Staffing is very busy because we are busy putting people to work. I am a manager and there isn't nothing I would change about it. The hardest part of my job is having to tell people they no longer have a job with us. The most enjoyable part is seeing these peoples faces when we give them a job and they get the break they have been looking for.
Pros
Good Money, works with you if you have to be off
Cons
it takes a lot of your time sometimes, you deal with some mean people sometimes
The agency offers flexibility with hours and if unable to take a shift they have been very accommodating.
Staff Nurse LPN (Current Employee) –  South Point, OHAugust 3, 2018
Good company to work for. This job was found on FB. I had never heard of this company before and was greatly impressed by the kindness of the staff, the pay rate was very good, and the fact that they were never upset when I wasn’t able to take a shift that I was offered.
Pros
Depending on where you work you can get free lunches. The pay rate is very good
Cons
They don’t have a lot of different facilities to work at in my area.
work for friends and men
N/A nursing assisstant (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYNovember 17, 2018
great team to work for they alway have jobs available and they treat you well, at least while angel was there, they have changed receptionist now I dont know. Well Angel would alway place us on jobs, but the new Hire seem to set there eating with food falling all around and befriending the men the come in for the jobs.
Pros
work ready
Cons
no work ready sometimes
Uneducated Management
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 9, 2018
The Chattanooga office is run by uneducated and backstabbing management. The VP is greedy and will take credit for your hard work of bringing in new business. She plays favorites, she is unfair and she will lie to your face. Her sidekick shares her dishonesty and is ruining the reputation of the company with his inability of running an office. He lies to clients and treats candidates like they are beneath him. He makes fun of candidates and other coworkers. This is the most unprofessional office I have ever worked at. It is also the lowest paying agency in the area.
Pros
Nothing I can think of
Cons
No time off, no family life, no job training, tons of payroll issues
Lack a proper training program
Home Health Aide/medical administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Delaware, OHSeptember 3, 2018
High turnover rate in the office due to lack of staff to help keep the office running smoothly. I went in for training for 2 days at a smaller office in Columbus that wasn’t nearly as fast paced to be thrown into a very busy office unprepared due to not being trained in my home office. Extremely overwhelming
Pros
Get off at 4:30
Cons
Short breaks
Work
Temporary employment placement (Former Employee) –  Booneville, MSNovember 13, 2018
Job placement was for less than 40 hours a week and many days sent home early. The pay was only $9.00 hour which is not enough to meet the cost of living.
Unorganized and very streesfull
Sewing Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Savannah, TNOctober 25, 2018
The job is very unorganized and very stressful. There is little to no training. It's left up to you and your team mates to figure things out the best way you can. And if finished product is not up to their standards it is returned to you.
Pros
Payed well
Cons
Short breaks
Good place
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Alcoa, TNNovember 10, 2018
Was promised 4 jobs , then when came time to work they were pulled, even showed up for one at 5 am only to be told no job go home. Only worked 1 actual job and after 10 days the job was pulled,
Very laid back friendly environment
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYJanuary 9, 2019
Wise is a great place to work, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The office staff answer any questions in a appropriate timely manner and is always available
slow paced workplace
box maker (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJanuary 14, 2019
slow hot bored
not much really didn't rotate
she was never there much
okay
there was never any hardest part.
we had ice machines so didn't have to worry bout getting too hot.
temp work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MSNovember 27, 2018
would send you to places that didn't need help, and the places they had open in my area was slim and few. The pay isn't that great neither is the insurance
Great
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  MississippiSeptember 19, 2018
It's a great job environment but it's some things that need to be addressed that the necked eye doest see but overall it's s great company to work for.
Pros
Good lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Great Place to Work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXAugust 21, 2018
Enjoyed the opportunity to help people find employment opportunities. It was a great learning experience in the industrial sector. I would recommend employment service agencies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wise Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about