Wish Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great quality food and kitchen environment
Head Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Weston, WIJanuary 12, 2018
I had great learning opportunities everyday as well as a good mentorship under the head chef. As well as the ability to learn and work hard on my own.
Pros
Free meals while working
Cons
No Healthcare
great location
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 28, 2017
 Plan work schedules, hours, assignments, and job duties to ensure adequate staff services are rendered to all areas.
 Regularly inspect and evaluate physical condition of facility.
 Provide monthly administrative progress reports relative to short term accomplishments, future short term plans and staff education/training.
 Schedule major project work, assuring that adequate staff and supplies are available to perform said tasks.
 Maintain and support facility goals and objectives as they relate to third party patient survey process.
Pros
great food
Good for Short-Term, Not for Long Term
N/A (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 24, 2017
Cons
- HR team is weak and doesn't engage in any employee relations work
- management outside engineering has a serious lack of diversity (all men except for content and hr). Used to be more diverse prior to hiring "official" managers. Standard excuses are used ("hire based on qualified applicants")
- burn & churn attitude towards non-engineering employees
- hire externally rather than develop internally: no effort spent on developing current employees
- engineers are allowed to act with impunity and systematically disrespect non-engineering employees
- ridiculous hiring standards leads to dearth of engineers and an unhealthy culture in engineering
- good benefits are used as an excuse to systematically massively underpay non-engineering employees. Sorry guys, catered food doesn't pay my SF rent.
- data-driven to the point of excluding common sense and cultural/social awareness that is critical in a global company
Pros
good benefits, good individual people, catered lunch and dinner, great office location, good snacks and drinks
Working remotely is perfect
Turkish Linguist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 20, 2016
Wish is a great for me to work right now. I can work from home and still have time with my baby girl. It is a great company with really good ethic and they appreciate the employees.
Lovely local boutique, family oriented and integrity driven
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 20, 2013
I enjoyed the ethics of Wish...truly handmade and fair trade products with an emphasis on local gifts. Great work environment and very open to suggestions, creativity and potential for growth.
Fun work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMay 30, 2013
I learned a wish a lot about fashion and what it takes to style a customer. I didn't like the pressure of having to sell clothes to customers. I felt like if they wanted to buy something that could but i didn't like the pressure of having to talk a guest into buying something. I enjoyed the many people i met and when a customer left the job satisfied.
Rewarding
Front receptionist (Former Employee) –  Muskogee, OKApril 18, 2012
This is a very rewarding place to work. The training was excellent. It made me feel like I was making a difference.