WIX FILTERS

WIX FILTERS Employee Reviews in Gastonia, NC

Gastonia, NC38 reviews

filtereasyworkerhardlearneddayjobenjoy

You have to work hard everyday it can take a toll on your body but you get used to it once you keep working it’s a lot you have to learn as well but once you get help from your fellow workers you will start to get used to it.

N/a

Working for this company is hard work, as long as you do your job you can move around and learn a lot about not only the product they produced but how it is made.

WIX FILTERS insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Sense of belonging

Good job too

My job was picking boxes and every day at work I would pick 900 or more boxes for Wix. It was a lot of walking but when you get use to it it’s really easy.

Not a good place to work

We were pushed very hard every day,there was no recognition for cost saving. ideas,rules changed for the companies benefit

Pros

Pay was very good

Cons

Started replacing permanant people with temps.

Only one problem.

The job at WIX is easy and great. Coworkers are amazing. The machines went down ALOT so we got sent home ALOT. Hopefully they fixed the problem by now.

Good job! My task was completed in months

My task at Wix was completed in 5 months! It's a great & easy job Great Co workers . Great management! Fun place to work Time framing is great and is a great place to work

It an nice place to work if you not a lazy person depending on what lone you on

Stacking off is a very fast paste job and Constant work and at times you’re lifting 40 to 50 pound boxes all day wix makes filters for car truck tractor trailers farm Machines

I work through Go Source

Well I’ve been there for 7 months at Wix Filters and I was employed through a unemployment office named Go Source, it seems that they play with your money because it’s bad enough that I had to work for 7 months for just a 25 cent raise and my check gets really low some weeks, also it very fast pace and I don’t mind that but the problem is that they turn the air conditioning off when you are working and it’s already hot inside because you have all those people working in one room! They want there numbers but make you sweat to death !

Working at WIX

Mandatory ot. Easy job if you like doing the same thing over and over again. Hard to get hired on and had to work mandatory overtime. A lot of drama between co workers.

A good place

I loved the job I'm wish I can go back people loved me there because I was a hard working man the manager was great the to they treated everybody there repeatful

Hard work no pay

Not a good job doesn't train properly tells you rules atfer you brake them you don't get a rule book or anything that helps you keep the job they firing after wrong

Cons

If you never want to be promoted based on HARD WORK and ONLY SENIORITY, you will do great.

I worked hard, was told I would be promoted. I was advised to apply for management to be told it had to be given to someone who does had been there longer.

Pros

pay is good

Cons

no growth based on work ethic

Liked the work

I liked working at WIC The people I worked with were very nice we help each other and worked as a team The work for the most part was easy . I unfortunately had to leave because we had to do lots of mandatory overtime.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Very unfair work environment

Showed great favoritism , 80% of the employees are through temp and they don't want to hire you because they don't wanna pay you. fairly easy work but terrible management and they like to make the temps fill in and do work that someone else is getting paid double what you are to do it.

Adecco

Adecco is fully in charge of the employees. You never leave temp. People were there who had been temps for over 10 years. You got a 25 cent raise, but only if you asked for it, for $8.50. The people are very nice.

Pros

It's a job

Cons

Very short break/lunch.

Great production and fast paced

Very nice work environment nice people to work arou d and lear ing experience in the southern hospitality is awesome. Id love to go to North Carolina to work there again as thats where my family began.

Pros

Great environmental place and people and opportunities

Cons

Long hours and had to fill in when called

Fun work environment with excellent employers and customer base

Typical day included sales calls in a designated territory. Learned strong interpersonal skills and sales techniques throughout the course of my career. Management was excellent and not one to micromanage. Workplace was like family. Hardest part of job was price competitive nature in some territories. The most enjoyable part was being able to dictate where I went from day to day for the most part.

Pros

Expense package

Cons

Limited commission potential

Great company

Was a line lead drove a forklift I enjoyed going to work every day kept the line stocked with materials to keep the line running kept logs of all material also did not run out of materials and enjoyed it working independently and enjoyed working for this company. Welding

Pros

Great company and co workers

Cons

Laid off when got sliw

Wix was the first place I worked after leaving the military. It was a very good place to work, I advanced through the company from being a production line operator to a production line manager. Very nice benefits.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

None to say

Easy and you sit down

Not a hard job, but you have to have excellent hand dexterity. It’s pretty much laid back; however, they are strict about cellphones being out on the floor

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short breaks, and takes a long time to get hired on

hard place to work

Wix MDC was a hard place to work. No advancement. Poor management. Too much drama going on in that facility. Management could not keep their lies straight. Management also had their favorites.

Pros

pay

Cons

healthcare, management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WIX FILTERS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare WIX FILTERS with

Learn about WIX FILTERS in Gastonia, NC

• WIX FILTERS
  • Gastonia, NC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?