Wix.com, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great job, for entry level.
Product Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 4, 2018
Working in the customer solutions department is nice (around 30-40 calls) a day when you first start. However, after a year ish+ of working in the same department I've noticed that it is VERY hard to move out of that department. If you do not aspire to become upper management in a call center, I suggest to find another entry level job. NO advancements at all, even when you give it your all.

Even when you try your hardest to enter a new role, they will shoot you down for someone is in TLV (Their head quarters) HQ does not really consider there current CS employees and their qualities.

The call center is really nice though. Just the areas that they are located are expensive and will require you to have a roommate just to make rent.

This job is perfect for someone who wants to try something out in the tech field or is contempt with a steady pay and good benefits.

However, if you are a person that likes to work hard and try new things this job is not for you.

It is a black and white job dressed in nice benefits and rainbow color.
Pros
Free lunch, good benefits, fun atmosphere
Cons
no advancement, black and white, steady
Production and Line Work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCJune 14, 2018
assembly work was a new experience for myself ,team work was great ,the constant changing of large orders kept the day going,breaks were nice to relax
Good Freelance Job
Web Designer (Freelance) (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRFebruary 13, 2018
Clients would see my portfolio (All the WIX websites I've created) and they would request a quote by email. The downside is about 80% of clients who request a quote have sent quotes to 30 other WIX Designers.
Pros
You work on your own schedule, You set your own prices
Cons
Not a full-time job
Fun place to work
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 1, 2018
Wix is a fun place to work, great people and relaxed atmosphere. Since it's a call center it can get repetitive and boring real quick. Overall it's pretty relaxed, you don't have someone over your shoulder all the time. Compensation could be better though. Not much room for growth.
Pros
Free lunch, great medical coverage
Cons
Limited growth
worst place ever
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brickell Point, FLJanuary 25, 2018
I honest think this company pays people to lie on the reviews. worst company to work for. poor management and barely an flexibility. You will go in to interview and the atmosphere will seem nice but don't trust it. its all a set up.
Wix review
Global Events Lead/Community Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 10, 2017
Wix has good culture and great benefits. The employees are generally very nice and working with users on an international level is great for personal growth.

Advancement can be tough.
Pros
Free lunch, lots of time off, stock options
Cons
little to no advancement within the company.
great but not excellant
Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  TLVJanuary 4, 2017
The most advanced DIY web builder that this world can offer. Amazing and talented managers and co-workers. Not many options to get ahead in the company and most of the co-workers are very young (around 27 years old - which is both advantage and disadvantage). Lots of amazing campaign and unbelievable results.
Pros
lots of great food and goodies in the office all the time
Cons
can be stuck in a role that doesn't fit you really
Best Job i worked for.
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 25, 2016
That work was like my 2nd home. I loved every single person in there. I learned so many things that of course i can't say. Every Friday was a fun day because right after work is happy hour. Free drinks and food. Only thing i hated was that i got laid off for something really stupid. They didn't even gave me a chance.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Won't give you a second chance on somthing you
Safe and productive worksite area
Web designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 25, 2015
That job was awesome but like life all jobs must come to end.So yes I am greaful for working at such a great place,but it's time for a change.
Pros
Friendly CO-Workers
Cons
Unsanitary environment
I love my place of work
WEB PROGRAMMER/SNR. SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 25, 2015
I love my place of work ans i enjoy working with people of intelligent because they all make my day work our for me. in the sense that i achieve all my goals and my goals include the management, my co-worker and even my client. the hardiest part is when their is deadline for a project and the good side is when i am on vacation.
Pros
every noon day
Cons
no break
Great people
Operations and HR assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 24, 2014
Wix.com attracts a fun community of people to make up their workforce.
Great location, free snack, loads of swag, and dogs in the office.

Wix is a free, user-friendly, website building platform. We help our users to create amazing, professional looking sites, which can be updated and edited with the greatest of ease! No technical skills are required and sites are 100% search engine friendly. We offer a wide range of site templates or you can build your site from scratch.
My review
Assembler (Former Employee) –  NCOctober 7, 2014
This was a laid back job. You are not really standing on your feet all day. You have to keep a steady speed.