Wix.com, Inc.

Wix.com, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States23 reviews
Featured review
Wix.com, Inc. selected this as a representative review
Excellently managed with a great staff that allows for growth in career and as a person. Other than that you feel as though you are wanted and needed.
The people there are great tho work with.. But since WIX got bought out the company has changed so much. They want to work 12 hours a day seven days a week.. Just no family time when thou work second and third shift and you have young children.
It a good entry level job. The management I had wasn't that great, but the job itself was simple. Long tiring hours and not many days off. Great for someone that enjoys physical labor jobs and the pay isn't that bad.
Good company with a great culture. Promotes team building.
The company provides good training. No space for growth.

You got to try very hard to pleasing others to be promoted.

The pay could be much better.
The enviroment is amazing and fast paced. The supervisors are fantastic and know their jobs well. The other employee are great and enjoy working together as a team.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Every employee has their own desk, and it's a dog friendly office, with many activities to do after work hours. Very safe environment to work at would definitely recommend.
Lots of walking , making sure the count is right , and just have the energy to keep moving everyday , great People that work the making sure you do ok ad right
- 75 activities a day
- learned the ins and outs of web design

- management is detached from day to day

- culture is amazing

- HQ is overseas and they aren't in tune with employees

- Product driven
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
upward mobility
It is boring and laid back you get to sit down but they only get 20 min paid breaks and you never get hired permanently so it's pretty much a dead in job
Wonderful 3 month internship for Designers Playground at Wix. Would do it again if I could. We got to work with Wix experts and had the best guest speakers. I learned so much from my time there and I appreciate the opportunity to work alongside of the best.
The atmosphere and vibe at Wix is amazing, the people are cool, management is pretty open to listening, and they take good care of us as far as perks/benefits go. The only drawback I could really say is opportunity for growth can be limited, and without the option for overtime I don't know if the regular pay would've been enough to live on in the area.
Pros
Free breakfast, Free lunches, Breaks
Cons
Set quota to hit
Working in the customer solutions department is nice (around 30-40 calls) a day when you first start. However, after a year ish+ of working in the same department I've noticed that it is VERY hard to move out of that department. If you do not aspire to become upper management in a call center, I suggest to find another entry level job. NO advancements at all, even when you give it your all.

Even when you try your hardest to enter a new role, they will shoot you down for someone is in TLV (Their head quarters) HQ does not really consider there current CS employees and their qualities.

The call center is really nice though. Just the areas that they are located are expensive and will require you to have a roommate just to make rent.

This job is perfect for someone who wants to try something out in the tech field or is contempt with a steady pay and good benefits.

However, if you are a person that likes to work hard and try new things this job is not for you.

It is a black and white job dressed in nice benefits and rainbow color.
Pros
Free lunch, good benefits, fun atmosphere
Cons
no advancement, black and white, steady
assembly work was a new experience for myself ,team work was great ,the constant changing of large orders kept the day going,breaks were nice to relax
Clients would see my portfolio (All the WIX websites I've created) and they would request a quote by email. The downside is about 80% of clients who request a quote have sent quotes to 30 other WIX Designers.
Pros
You work on your own schedule, You set your own prices
Cons
Not a full-time job
Wix is a fun place to work, great people and relaxed atmosphere. Since it's a call center it can get repetitive and boring real quick. Overall it's pretty relaxed, you don't have someone over your shoulder all the time. Compensation could be better though. Not much room for growth.
Pros
Free lunch, great medical coverage
Cons
Limited growth
I honest think this company pays people to lie on the reviews. worst company to work for. poor management and barely an flexibility. You will go in to interview and the atmosphere will seem nice but don't trust it. its all a set up.
Wix has good culture and great benefits. The employees are generally very nice and working with users on an international level is great for personal growth.

Advancement can be tough.
Pros
Free lunch, lots of time off, stock options
Cons
little to no advancement within the company.
The most advanced DIY web builder that this world can offer. Amazing and talented managers and co-workers. Not many options to get ahead in the company and most of the co-workers are very young (around 27 years old - which is both advantage and disadvantage). Lots of amazing campaign and unbelievable results.
Pros
lots of great food and goodies in the office all the time
Cons
can be stuck in a role that doesn't fit you really
That work was like my 2nd home. I loved every single person in there. I learned so many things that of course i can't say. Every Friday was a fun day because right after work is happy hour. Free drinks and food. Only thing i hated was that i got laid off for something really stupid. They didn't even gave me a chance.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Won't give you a second chance on somthing you
That job was awesome but like life all jobs must come to end.So yes I am greaful for working at such a great place,but it's time for a change.
Pros
Friendly CO-Workers
Cons
Unsanitary environment
I love my place of work ans i enjoy working with people of intelligent because they all make my day work our for me. in the sense that i achieve all my goals and my goals include the management, my co-worker and even my client. the hardiest part is when their is deadline for a project and the good side is when i am on vacation.
Pros
every noon day
Cons
no break
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wix.com, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Wix.com, Inc..