WMPH Vacations Employee Reviews

Groups Administrator (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLSeptember 30, 2017
Great benefits and discounts.
I created my own career path and was pretty much left alone.
Lots of vendor gifts and travel opportunities.
If you're in sales and work hard you can do really well
Pros
Cruise deals!
Cons
Wave season!
Wonderful company with a team mentality
QUALITY CONTROL REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLSeptember 16, 2017
It is very similar to a call center. Even though it is a travel agency most clients are booked online or through the amazing phone app that the company created.

Working with WMPH Vacations I learned to provide outstanding service to our clients in their Client Service Department. Working in the Quality Control Department I was taught to pay attention to details as there were new promotions and different vendors that we were always working with. It taught me how to keep different departments on the same page so that work flowed in an effective manner so that our clients would get a fantastic final product.

Management was very hands on in training and in assisting with issues that may arise. The work culture was very close. There are functions outside of work to show appreciation for teams in the company.

The hardest part of the job was before calls could be recorded because it led to misunderstandings that could not be verified. Now they have a new phone system that records all calls so that issue has been solved.

The most enjoyable part was hearing back from clients that had an amazing vacation that we all made possible,
Pros
Fun holiday themes, free lunches, great training, and activities outside of work to show appreciation
Cons
Advancement
bad
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLApril 10, 2017
You will not advance unless you are directly related to the owner.
everyone in a management position is related and that is not a coincidence. There is a preference
Pay could be much better.
Sr. Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLSeptember 17, 2015
The culture is good, the employees are very friendly. Pay could be a lot better though. They need to keep up with the cost of living.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Low Pay, a lot of favoritism