WNS Global Services
61Average

WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,565 reviews
Great place to work..Just go to work and do your job. Management does not bother you. If you do right it does not go unnoticed and you will get recognized for it.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Wages are low no raises
They need to care more about their employees well being & not treat them like their just a number making the company big numbers. Have systems in place to help employees grow their career
Pros
No pros
Cons
Short break & poor management. Shows almost no concern for their employees
Managers and TL are very rude and impolite. Extreme work pressure. Incomplete information about work. Pathetic experience. Will never join ths firm again and never ever refer anyone to work here.
Cons
Long hours work time plus forceful O.T . They don't have any pros worst place to work
Very unprofessional, manager did not know how to process claims when I first got there and did not care to know. When problems occurred team had to get help from more seasoned workers. Manager and Lead were at odds all the time which affected the team morales which they cared nothing about. Management only cared about numbers and and the favoritisms was bad. If feel if the had more professional managers who knew how to supervise folks and not just manage a business/numbers. WNS wouldn’t have the problems they have
Pros
A paycheck that’s all
Cons
Management sucked
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Ir was fun working at WNS with the other employees making things easier for everyone they worked with they make u feel at home they are very fun they like playing around and they work hard
Pros
Non
Cons
14:00pm to 11:pm
The company offers competitive salary and good guidance and training with employees. With great leaders and managers. They have simple yet comfortable place to work with. Highly recommended.
Started working here couple of months ago and I cannot be more happier with my job. From the ladies who I interviewed with to the IT personnel everyone is nice and helpful. Training was well organized and my Supervisor is more than supportive since day one.Pay is above the average of what other call centers in Columbia offer. Also the incentives are great.
Pros
Pay, benefits, supportive management and helpful coworkers
Cons
I don’t know
I have truly enjoyed my experience as an employee at WNS. Growth is truly possible with hard work and perseverance. The company is constantly increasing the positivity within the workplace as they have incentives and buzz days for their employees to partake in and win fun prizes.My management team has taught me a lot and I am learning new things everyday that improve my personal skills and development as an employee.
Pros
Amazing work environment
They provide you the complete training before you get on the floor and start working for the clientsYours seniors are always available to help you if you have any query
Pros
Free lunches and dinner on some occasions
Cons
Stress-free work
I am talking about the IT department. There are hardly any projects to work on and if you do not lick the managers no matter whether you know anything or not you won't survive. Managers are totally incompetent and they do not even have the capability to run a team of 2 people still they are ruling the BU. Interviews are held for developers and they are taken by the infra guys :) and in case infra is not available they are directly hired. But the only criteria is they are either related to the Directors or Top management. There is nothing to learn here. Only one product which was acquired by value edge and now more than 70% of the old employees have left within one year and others are following suite.I won't recommend WNS for anyone unless they don't have a job..play it on your risk or if you are a girl this is a best place as managers will revolve around them 90% of their time and they also get free pick up and drops courtesy again the managers.
Pros
Atleast they have a place where employees can sit and eat food
Cons
Director is egoistic and thinks every employee who works for WNS is their personal slave
My experience in working there was fun worked in peace. Not a toxic working environment. You get recognized when you are hard working (Reward). But the only thing I didn't like the working hours when they tell us to work Saturdays and Sundays normal hours.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Long hours on unacceptable days
I enjoyed working there fun environment gained al lot experience money it's ok for a starter management was great supportive list of training was done
Pros
Free pop corns
Cons
Long hours though
The Process I worked for was not at all transparent, HR was uncooperative and would not provide any clear responses to queries, poor man management and no sense of work life balance or proper leave policies (no Sick leaves), unclear appraisal policies and unfair incentive policies. The employee transport was erratic and pathetic as well.
Good company.. nice to work with them.. good managers. Good shift timing and very good ambience and less politics. good experience overall and working bwith them for more than a year.
I have a good experience with WNS GLOBAL PVT LTD at work, however at every interval they provided employees development program and treat well with the employee. The environment was very good as compare to all the companies where i worked. so like to join again WNS. The most important part of the job was every when we complete our task before the interval then we go to play TT and enjoyed a lot with WNS that was unforgettable movement. i like to regain those movements.
Pros
We had a one time lunch when we joined WNS
Cons
Its ok for long hour
It was a very mindful place, where I learnt different things almost everyday. The management was good. It was a happy place to be. The understanding of different cultures. As I was working for business department I've learnt to be professional to all my customers and to meet there needs, and reach my target.
Pros
The team leaders where very helpful.
Cons
Non
Having fun while working as call center agent, and continue learning to communicate and serve properly with the customers. Put always having an assurance of help for the guest.
My experience with WNS has been really good. Particularly the management has been really flexible ans supportive towards work life balance of the employees. Had short stint with the organization but the overall experience was pleasant.
Good place to work .. you will learn new things there.. colleague's and management is good.. leaves system is good...staff is good... cafeteria is good...
Great experience overall. The company offers job security and advancement however needs improvement on their management part to be more responsible. HR issues took so long to be rectified.
An ideal company to work with. If you don't have lot of financial commitment thenbthis os an ideal place to work. One can get enrollment in various trainings free of cost through wns learning academy. Also it has good scope to groom
Pros
Training
Cons
Less paid compared to others