Wolf Creek Care Center Employee Reviews

Working and caring for the elderly
Receptionist/Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Grass Valley, CAFebruary 12, 2018
If you ever want to spend time with your elders, here is where to do it. Not only do you get to hear some amazing history, but you also learn what it takes to have a caring and compassionate heart.
Changes
Department Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Grass Valley, CANovember 21, 2017
This facility has had plenty of turn over in the past 2 years. However, with the current management team, the facility has truly improved in our balance of care for both residents and our staff. New staff, as well as the previous staff that has been able to adapt to changes, are making this work environment enjoyable, and most would say that this facility has improved over the past couple years. I would say that the remarks of a few do not reflect how this facility truly runs, and as with any workplace, it is hard to please everyone, but it is a priority that we try.
Management lacking, no stability, CNA's unappreciated
Confidential (Current Employee) –  Grass Valley, CAOctober 20, 2017
Having so many changes within this facility, there is no feeling of stability or continuity. CNA's are paid much to low while upper management is overcompensated.
Pros
Line Staff Amazing
Cons
Unstable work environment
gross, and and poorly treated
Patient Sitter (Former Employee) –  Grass Valley, CASeptember 11, 2017
i had to sit in in the hallway of an extremely busy building for 8 hours in a scrappy little wooden chair. all i had to do was watch an elderly man from escaping. it smelled so disgusting and i literally could not take it anymore so i quit.
Cons
everything
poor professional behavior of management team.
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Grass Valley, CAApril 6, 2017
Poor professional behavior of management team. From director of rehab services to facility's administrator, lack of professional judgement and treatment of their employees is poor.
Awesome people it feels like you are part of a family working there.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grass Valley, CA 95945February 19, 2017
This was my first job after school. I was able to put into play all skills learned. They were easy going, and helped me grow and gave me the opportunity to become RNA certified as well.
Medical Assistant
CNA (Former Employee) –  Grass Valley, CAAugust 2, 2016
This has been one of my most favorite jobs in my life so far. I worked well side by side with the doctor and supervisor. I prepped rooms for procedures, Administered injections, entered patients medical history in the electronic charts, stocked medical supplies,

Want to know more about Wolf Creek Care Center?

Ask a question