Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts

Working at Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Fast-paced and energetic

It was a great couple of summers! I performed a wide variety of jobs, from cashier/runner to cook/food expo. The atmosphere is lively and it's a great display of time work performing our jobs in a cramped and busy environment.

Pros

Great staff, kind managers

Cons

Hot

I loved working at Wolf Trap would have done it again this past year if I hadn’t moved out of state

A typical day at Wolf Trap was setting up the stands for the shows, that means stocking, cleaning, getting food prepared extra. Enjoyed all the shows.

Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Great Team

Wolf Trap is one of the best companies I have worked for. Being an arts organization in the nonprofit space, financially the company has its limitations, but the people that work here are truly passionate about what they do. The positive and fun work environment make it a great place to work.

Best working experience I have ever had

I learned so much with this internship and gained great experience and friendships. This is one of the few internships that is paid. You will learn everything there is to know about whichever department you are interning in. The employees also help you with resumes and cover letters for after you leave.

Great!

It is a great place to work. Everyone around are really friendly. A lifetime experience. The performances that happen here are amazing and the environment inspires you to work and grow in life.

Wonderful work culture

Wolf Trap Foundation is a professional setting with a friendly work environment.

Pros

setting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits