Wolfe Employee Reviews

Large workload
Paralegal and Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COMarch 21, 2019
I enjoyed my co-workers. I believe that their was a misunderstanding of my previous work experience as this position was more office management and the workload was far greater than my personal work experience. I also felt there was not a great balance of personal life vs work life as I received a negative response when I needed to take time off, another misunderstanding during the interview process as I did make it clear the importance of my family and personal time.
Company is OK.
Sr. Systems Engineer, DevOps (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 25, 2018
The company itself is fine. The manager I had liked to micro-manage and be way to involved in the day to day work of a group that I was supposed to be leading.
Productive and a great learning experience.
SECRETARY (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 7, 2014
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel.
• Networking; transferred phone calls.
• Management was wonderful with a great working atmosphere.
• Unable to complain about the company, the people or the job.
Small business inbound call center assisting customers with placing orders
SMG, Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Macedon, NYJuly 10, 2013
A typical day included answering inbound phone calls assisting customers with order placing, fraud verification order approvals, upselling product using a headset and sitting in front of a computer for the entire shift. Lack of hours was the hardest part. I truly enjoy helping people and making them feel I went above and beyond for them to assist them with their order issues.
Pros
supportive team environment
Cons
lack of work
Great Atmosphere and exciting career.
Part-Time Adult Education Instructor (Current Employee) –  Campton, KYFebruary 22, 2013
Typical day is helping adult learners achieve thier educational goals. Very enjoyable job with a good staff.
no room for advancement, long hours and lack of information for requests but other than that I liked working with the people and traveling.
Title Abstractor (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 15, 2012
Get a request for information on certain property and people(research), log into computer and scan documents from previous days work, consult attorneys on discoveries on previous work, get petty cash and account cards for corresponding court house for the days request, drive company car to that courthouse and research, continuing that routine until that property is fully researched. Including but not limited too, search on taxes, judgments against persons and property, probate searches, all leins,Ucc's, Sheriff's leins, and all other aspects coinciding with the search. Also retrieving documents pertinent to search and computer and/or hand drawing property lines. Using deedplotter software for computer drawings. Also photographed maps.After search was complete, making a complete written report and giving it to the corresponding attorney.
Pros
like to work with and by myself, the pay was good
Cons
bad health insurance, no room for advancement other than pay
A great place to work.
Paralegal/Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norton, VAMay 15, 2012
In my 17+ years with the firm, I have been treated very well. I am allowed to do my job without interference. I have a flexible schedule that allows me to attend to personal/family matters when necessary. I am only leaving because I am relocating to another state.
Pros
great boses.
Cons
salary.