Women's Care Florida Employee Reviews

Poor Office management !
MA (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 29, 2018
When you are given a title to manage you are supppse to be a leader ! You are to hold your team up , build team work ,
Support your employees , As the team leader you should be at the bottom of a pyramid holding everyone up and keeping positive attitude! You don’t try to sit at the top of the pyramid and be a bully or manipulate people . I have never dealt with such horrible management in an office in all my life . It’s a shame to leave a position you liked and we’re good at due to someone you cannot tolerate anymore. When many employees leave one office in 6 months or less from each other, that speaks volume !!!! Get rid of the problem , and you will see better performance from employees and happier ones . Managing by intimidation and manipulation should not be allowed it’s not allowed in our school system what makes work any different . If the higher up are ok with losing so many good employees then they will never have a successful practice in the company . Unfortunately, if you need your job you tend to stay quiet for fear of being fired, I’m just glad that wasn’t the case for me, and I could say I have had enough and walk away ! Employees fill out exit interviews for a reason ...WCF READ THEM !! learn from them. Don’t assume it’s just another disgruntled employee.
Pros
Met nice people
Cons
No one has your back
its great at first but then goes down hill
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLAugust 28, 2018
I cannot speak for each WCF office but for the one I worked with it was HORRIBLE. There was drama everyday, nobody wanted to help' do their own job, manageent favored some employees over others. Employees would be talked to as if they were children and get yelled at for no reason.
Love working with womens Care Florida
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 25, 2018
I enjoyed working with the company and would love to work with them again I learned a lot with them. I left because I had to Relocate and I am looking to get back to Tampa area
Horrible stress level
nursing (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLJune 4, 2018
Impossible to please you can never work hard enough or fast enough, and don't dare ask for an hour off for a Doctors appointment. Only the favorites get leave whenever they want. Management thinks nothing of belittling employees in front of others.
Cons
sometimes no breaks, no team work
Amazing Providers, Management was not good
Billing Specialist & Medical Assistant/Triage (Former Employee) –  Tampa, floridaMay 19, 2018
The providers at WCF were excellent, however, the management in the division I worked in was not good and the reason that I left. Although I was given opportunity to better myself, the opportunity for advancement was minimal. Shortly after leaving the company, the administrator at the division I worked in was terminated.
Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 2, 2018
not the best place to work , undervalued, underpaid, overworked, poor leadership, poor benefits, poor atmosphere. There is much better opportunity elsewhere and turnover rate is high
Decent Job
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 22, 2018
Decent place to work. Plenty of benefits. Plenty of time off. Great location to Tampa. Great opportunity for learning and advancement. Great starter company.
Pros
Compensation
n/a
Front Office Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 7, 2018
Womens Care Florida was a great place to work but did not compensate enough for the responsibilities of the job and the time put into everyday to support my family
Set up for Failure
Depends who called out that day... (Current Employee) –  Safety Harbor, FLMarch 27, 2018
Extremely busy short staffed practice that gives the "reliable & responsible" staff so much work it is impossible to complete in a day / week; while incompetent staff continue to stay employed there and don't get held accountable for their errors or lack of work being completed.
Lack of management pressence / authority due to personal "friendships" and "favorites".
Pays well, but after costs of insurance premiums you realize it really doesn't pay well.
Cons
1. Forced to work with incompetent staff. 2. No breaks. 3. Cost of benefits.
Great place to work!
Weight Loss Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMarch 23, 2018
Management and doctors care and always treat with you with respect. They care about the employees and will whatever hey have to to show their appreciation.
Fun working environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  CountRYSIDE, FLMarch 14, 2018
Fun fast paced environment with lots of learning experiences. The doctors are all very knowledgeable and willing to teach. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the patients.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
Not recommended
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 15, 2018
Each office is different within Womens Care Florida. So, it is impossible to rate each one as I'm sure they are all different. The particular office I work for is very poorly managed and has a very negative environment. Most employees are bitter and disillusioned as they feel that nothing is accomplished on their behalf due to a weak and ineffective manager.
Pros
Nice physicians, decent pay
Cons
bad attitudes, poor management
not very happy their
Cytotechnologist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 10, 2018
very stressful, management was not good and very unstable environment. the hardest part of the job was not knowing what management was going to do next. never got notice of anything and very hostile
Best Company that I've worked for by far
Front office Assistant/Scheduling (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 5, 2017
There isn't much to say, we all look for the same thing when looking for a job, security, trinity, benefits, PTO, decent hours, decent staff, respect from management, WCF has it all!
Pros
Office culture
fast pace medical office
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FlNovember 26, 2017
Fast pace medical office. Learned tons regarding women's health and the importance. Overall great location and the providers are excellent as well as the patients.
Medical Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLNovember 4, 2017
If you ever need help with anything, the managers/supervisors are always there to assist. Coworkers are also friendly. It felt like a family. This is a great company to be apart of, I learned a lot.
Loved interaction with patients, both on the phone and in person.
Patient Relations (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLOctober 28, 2017
Loved what the company is doing in terms of growing and expansion. However, if your employees are not going along for the ride it makes for an upward battle.
My work summary.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLOctober 6, 2017
A typical day was very busy. I was responsible for bringing patients back. Vitals and assisting the Doctors with exams and procedures. I learned a lot about all aspects of OBGYN, Phlebotomy and procedures.
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Former Employee) –  Winter Garden, FLSeptember 11, 2017
Womens Care as a company was a really good/fair company to work for. I enjoyed working for the company and if it weren't that I had to relocate temporarily I would've still been part of their team.
Love my job!
CMA (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLAugust 10, 2017
I have been working part-time in the float pool for about 6 months. My managers are very flexible and helpful when sorting out my schedule, as I am also a full-time student. I enjoy going to different offices and learning different things to help further my skills. I have worked with many great women and doctors and can’t wait to continue to grow within WCF.
Naturally, you won’t get along with every person you work around... that is with any job. I have never had an issue that wasn’t solved immediately and never been put into a position where I felt uncomfortable.