Women's Care Florida Employee Reviews

good
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 21, 2018
great hours and time off for holidays and weekends
little room for advancement or education
going thru change with company and organization. This is felt by employees in both locations that I worked at. Growing pains are difficult but hoping that the company can resolve some of the issues. The company is from Central to West side of Florida. It would nice to see more benefits such as retirement matching and education contribution.
Pros
great hours
benefits
Poor Management and failing technology
BI Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaDecember 20, 2018
Very poor management. Condescending management. Systems crashing almost every day. Benefits are expensive. Several long time employees left due to upper management and no breaks or time to take time off.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Poor management, Technology, benefits
It USED to be a great company to work for
Sonographer (Former Employee) –  TampaOctober 9, 2018
After 8 + years I had no choice but to resign with a professional reason. True be, The company went down hill over the last 2 years. The new Leadership has an agenda that isn't in the best interest for the employee's or "Partner Provider's ". The COO, as of Aug when I left, is a big problem in this company. She is not interested in the units or Partner Provider's needs. She seemed to only be interested in how the C-Suite and CBO can make more money off the backs of the doctors practices. They used to have a culture " happy employee, happy patient, happy provider". Now it's how much the CBO can increase their profit. Very disappointed with the direction WCF is moving and what they are doing to the "Partner Provider's".
Pros
Excellent Provider's
Cons
Upper Management Mission
Poor Office management !
MA (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 29, 2018
When you are given a title to manage you are supppse to be a leader ! You are to hold your team up , build team work ,
Support your employees , As the team leader you should be at the bottom of a pyramid holding everyone up and keeping positive attitude! You don’t try to sit at the top of the pyramid and be a bully or manipulate people . I have never dealt with such horrible management in an office in all my life . It’s a shame to leave a position you liked and we’re good at due to someone you cannot tolerate anymore. When many employees leave one office in 6 months or less from each other, that speaks volume !!!! Get rid of the problem , and you will see better performance from employees and happier ones . Managing by intimidation and manipulation should not be allowed it’s not allowed in our school system what makes work any different . If the higher up are ok with losing so many good employees then they will never have a successful practice in the company . Unfortunately, if you need your job you tend to stay quiet for fear of being fired, I’m just glad that wasn’t the case for me, and I could say I have had enough and walk away ! Employees fill out exit interviews for a reason ...WCF READ THEM !! learn from them. Don’t assume it’s just another disgruntled employee.
Pros
Met nice people
Cons
No one has your back
Great office staff, and environment
administrative staff and regulatory agencies (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLNovember 25, 2018
I absolutely loved my time in this office. The Providers were great, and the management were outstanding. The office staff were friendly and welcoming.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Low PTO
Decent Job
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 22, 2018
Decent place to work. Plenty of benefits. Plenty of time off. Great location to Tampa. Great opportunity for learning and advancement. Great starter company.
Pros
Compensation
Poor Upper Management
Middle Management (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 28, 2018
Historically, WCF has been a great organization. However, the change in executive management has changed the focus of the organization from patient-centered care to litigation avoidance care.
Pros
Great Physicians
Cons
Bureaucracy in upper and executive management which hinders middle management, physicians and staff.
Horrible Management
Patient Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 9, 2018
Only gave one star because I couldn't give zero. Don't work here unless you like swimming with sharks. Turnover is very high, management is disorganized and uses fear and intimidation to rule. The administrator is unethical, manipulative and evil.
Pros
Cons
Everything I stated and more
Horrible stress level
nursing (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLJune 4, 2018
Impossible to please you can never work hard enough or fast enough, and don't dare ask for an hour off for a Doctors appointment. Only the favorites get leave whenever they want. Management thinks nothing of belittling employees in front of others.
Cons
sometimes no breaks, no team work
Amazing Providers, Management was not good
Billing Specialist & Medical Assistant/Triage (Former Employee) –  Tampa, floridaMay 19, 2018
The providers at WCF were excellent, however, the management in the division I worked in was not good and the reason that I left. Although I was given opportunity to better myself, the opportunity for advancement was minimal. Shortly after leaving the company, the administrator at the division I worked in was terminated.
Wonderful place to work
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 27, 2018
Great office to work with great doctors and patients. Really supportive co-workers. Everyone worked well together. Very fulfilling working seeing families grow.
Pros
Great doctors
Cons
No breaks, long hours
Productive work place with an awesome fun committee.
Medical Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 18, 2018
Women's Care Florida is an enjoyable place to work. I have worked with this company for ten years. The CEO works very well with all employees. He makes sure we have all that is needed to make a successful business.
Micromanagement at its worst
Sonographer (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLJanuary 5, 2019
If you enjoy the office manager watching your every move, constant negative feedback and not being treated like a professional then this is the place for you
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Set up for Failure
Depends who called out that day... (Current Employee) –  Safety Harbor, FLMarch 27, 2018
Extremely busy short staffed practice that gives the "reliable & responsible" staff so much work it is impossible to complete in a day / week; while incompetent staff continue to stay employed there and don't get held accountable for their errors or lack of work being completed.
Lack of management pressence / authority due to personal "friendships" and "favorites".
Pays well, but after costs of insurance premiums you realize it really doesn't pay well.
Cons
1. Forced to work with incompetent staff. 2. No breaks. 3. Cost of benefits.
job for out of school
Medical Assistant (Reason looking (Current Employee) –  Riverview, FLMarch 19, 2018
Doesn't have a growing opportunity and also no good benefits, not enough pto for vacation management is not knowledgeable with employees not a team work place
This company does not utilize equipment on site to help patients.
Ultrasonographer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 10, 2018
Very slow day working there. The company built a huge a facility for patients and doesn't provide materials to use the expensive machinery. They did not have supplies always on hand either.
Best Company that I've worked for by far
Front office Assistant/Scheduling (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 5, 2017
There isn't much to say, we all look for the same thing when looking for a job, security, trinity, benefits, PTO, decent hours, decent staff, respect from management, WCF has it all!
Pros
Office culture
Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 2, 2018
not the best place to work , undervalued, underpaid, overworked, poor leadership, poor benefits, poor atmosphere. There is much better opportunity elsewhere and turnover rate is high
Medical Record Team Leader
Medical Record Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 20, 2018
Is a very family orient office and nice to work. And the shift is Monday thru Friday. There very flexible with you schedule and the co-workers are very friendly.
its great at first but then goes down hill
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLAugust 28, 2018
I cannot speak for each WCF office but for the one I worked with it was HORRIBLE. There was drama everyday, nobody wanted to help' do their own job, manageent favored some employees over others. Employees would be talked to as if they were children and get yelled at for no reason.