Women's Care Florida Employee Reviews

Horrible stress level
nursing (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLJune 4, 2018
Impossible to please you can never work hard enough or fast enough, and don't dare ask for an hour off for a Doctors appointment. Only the favorites get leave whenever they want. Management thinks nothing of belittling employees in front of others.
Cons
sometimes no breaks, no team work
Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 2, 2018
not the best place to work , undervalued, underpaid, overworked, poor leadership, poor benefits, poor atmosphere. There is much better opportunity elsewhere and turnover rate is high
Decent Job
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 22, 2018
Decent place to work. Plenty of benefits. Plenty of time off. Great location to Tampa. Great opportunity for learning and advancement. Great starter company.
Pros
Compensation
n/a
Front Office Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 7, 2018
Womens Care Florida was a great place to work but did not compensate enough for the responsibilities of the job and the time put into everyday to support my family
Set up for Failure
Depends who called out that day... (Current Employee) –  Safety Harbor, FLMarch 27, 2018
Extremely busy short staffed practice that gives the "reliable & responsible" staff so much work it is impossible to complete in a day / week; while incompetent staff continue to stay employed there and don't get held accountable for their errors or lack of work being completed.
Lack of management pressence / authority due to personal "friendships" and "favorites".
Pays well, but after costs of insurance premiums you realize it really doesn't pay well.
Cons
1. Forced to work with incompetent staff. 2. No breaks. 3. Cost of benefits.
Fun working environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  CountRYSIDE, FLMarch 14, 2018
Fun fast paced environment with lots of learning experiences. The doctors are all very knowledgeable and willing to teach. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the patients.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
Not recommended
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 15, 2018
Each office is different within Womens Care Florida. So, it is impossible to rate each one as I'm sure they are all different. The particular office I work for is very poorly managed and has a very negative environment. Most employees are bitter and disillusioned as they feel that nothing is accomplished on their behalf due to a weak and ineffective manager.
Pros
Nice physicians, decent pay
Cons
bad attitudes, poor management
not very happy their
Cytotechnologist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 10, 2018
very stressful, management was not good and very unstable environment. the hardest part of the job was not knowing what management was going to do next. never got notice of anything and very hostile
Best Company that I've worked for by far
Front office Assistant/Scheduling (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 5, 2017
There isn't much to say, we all look for the same thing when looking for a job, security, trinity, benefits, PTO, decent hours, decent staff, respect from management, WCF has it all!
Pros
Office culture
fast pace medical office
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FlNovember 26, 2017
Fast pace medical office. Learned tons regarding women's health and the importance. Overall great location and the providers are excellent as well as the patients.
Medical Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLNovember 4, 2017
If you ever need help with anything, the managers/supervisors are always there to assist. Coworkers are also friendly. It felt like a family. This is a great company to be apart of, I learned a lot.
Loved interaction with patients, both on the phone and in person.
Patient Relations (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLOctober 28, 2017
Loved what the company is doing in terms of growing and expansion. However, if your employees are not going along for the ride it makes for an upward battle.
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Former Employee) –  Winter Garden, FLSeptember 11, 2017
Womens Care as a company was a really good/fair company to work for. I enjoyed working for the company and if it weren't that I had to relocate temporarily I would've still been part of their team.
Love my job!
CMA (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLAugust 10, 2017
I have been working part-time in the float pool for about 6 months. My managers are very flexible and helpful when sorting out my schedule, as I am also a full-time student. I enjoy going to different offices and learning different things to help further my skills. I have worked with many great women and doctors and can’t wait to continue to grow within WCF.
Naturally, you won’t get along with every person you work around... that is with any job. I have never had an issue that wasn’t solved immediately and never been put into a position where I felt uncomfortable.
Women's Care Florida provides excellent patient care
Patient Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 10, 2017
Women's Care Florida provides excellent care to all of their patients. Our providers main goal is to keep the patients best interest their top priority. We have wonderful, kind, and knowledgeable providers. I highly recommend WCF.
terrible employer
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 9, 2017
Terrible place to work. all supervisors have their favorites. They don't tell you what's wrong, they just terminate you. Other workers are lazy and there is not much help when you have 30 something patients per doctor. clinical director is no help due to the fact that she can't do vital or draw blood. Most doctors always seem to have an attitude and no clinical workers does not dress professionally.
Pros
free lunches
Bad
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clearwater locationMay 15, 2017
Bad management. They have favorites. Have like 5 different people training you. One of the nurses is a liar and tells you your doing great but talks bad behind your back. I told management to change my trainer becuase i swore she didnt like me and they didn't and set me up for failure. Ended up believing her. Bad bad bad . Good pay but girls are immature . Don't work there.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Staff
Great staff, horrible administrators
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 25, 2017
The staff and Doctors are great but the administrator is selfish and does not care about the staff at all. The office in Tampa has mold in the ac unit and she asked the ac company who went to check it out not to inform us yet he called and said she was evil and that we can get sick off of that. Nothing was done, she care about nothing. Also overworked for little pay. If you haven't been there long enough your opinion does not matter and the lab supervisors will lie to get you fired if they do not like you. They constantly ask to for money from employees for minor things and the health insurance is way expensive.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Hostile work environment
Great Place to work a
nursing (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 10, 2017
Great place to work at, friendly staff, good management, nice office environment job. Typically busy days, weekends/most holidays the office is closed.
family group
Patient Relations (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLApril 5, 2017
Nice company pay is rather low for cost of living, Benefits are expensive for a family plan, however there is an early leave on Friday's which is nice.
Pros
Close early on Friday's
Cons
Pay, Pto