Women's Care Florida
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Women's Care Florida Employee Reviews

United States119 reviews
Everyone in our Orlando practice has an amazing teamwork mindset. The Doctors are amazing. Positive work environment.
Patient care always comes first
One man’s agenda and ego is the purpose for this company’s existence. Puppet leadership is the style of management and the self serving former owner is leading the company. Investors in the company have been led down a path of decline and ruin.
Pros
None - poor management
Cons
Poor management
I started working as a scheduler on March 9th in the Orlando location no training at all. I had to go to Clermont to shadow. Third week my hours were cut to 28 and had to go to Clermont an hour away from my house wasting gas and tolls because where I worked in Orlando it is temporarily closed. So disappointed was laid off because of the corona virus and was told that I wasn’t a good fit for the scheduler position. Was an excuse to let me go because of the COVID 19. What a waste of my time. Never trained when I first started. Thank goodness I had some knowledge from the previous job I had.
Management does not listen to employees needs too often. Takes 90 days for health insurance benefits to start. PTO is not that great. Raises are rarely given.
The doctors and managers in my unit are great. However, medical assistants are undervalued by WCF as a whole, and are not given any chance to advance or move up the ladder. Only LPNs and RNs will be given advancement opportunities. Since WCF was bought by an investment company, raises are minuscule, if you get any raise at all. There is no financial incentive to excel at your work.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
There was no work/life balance as an administrator. I spent 2-3 days a week on the road between Orlando and Tampa. Was very difficult to manage while on the road and recruiting.
Women's care Florida is a wonderful company to work for. The doctors are family oriented and understand the needs of our patients and make sure they get the best care. I've enjoyed working for them for so many years.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Drive distance
Central Business Office in Tampa with provider offices in multiple locations. Each office has equity partners, and can vary in size and offerings. Due to this dual leadership, there are many advantages (centralized payroll, training, IT, purchasing, etc.), and some disadvantages (local leadership may not always fully support the centralized leadership's ideas).

Patient care is always the highest priority, and good outcomes are the norm. A great place to get care!
Work environment is rather stressful due to management, at the time that I worked there. Some of the long time employees make it difficult for newcomers to adjust. Large turnover of employees. Very few salary increases.
This employer pays a decent salary and the physician's are really great. There is just not enough of room for growth working for this company. The benefits are also great too.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Women's Care Florida?
This was one of the worst experiences in my life. I was hired and 8 months later they ended my doctors contract with them and we all lost our jobs... The manager was totally useless and was very devious and untrustworthy and did not have any place holding the title he held
I would come in early and felt like I was being stare at constantly by a male Doctor. I truly believe if I had given him a chance he would of took advantage of the situation, But mgt. Does not take anything you say in Private to be kept Private , Way to many politics for a outsider, I work there 2 half years,
Over the years the management got worse and the character of the office moral dropped drastically. Management makes or breaks an office. It’s hard to do your job correctly when the rules change week by week or day by day. Set steady rules and regulations for your employees and stick with them.
The floor supervisor used to call me to her office every day, she will pre fill a form with her side of the story, that I had to sign before leaving the office. Every time we spoke in her office was because she already had a complaint, one time she assured me that I had not done quality control on a machine, when I confronted her with the quality control book that had the dates, her excuse was that she did not understand my numbers. These is only one example of the non senses I had to go through almost a year until I just quit.
I worked for women care fl for 2 year worst job I had management sucked and if you where not FreindS with the supervisor she would always be watching you to write you up but not write up her freinds and cover for them that’s not how a company should treat there employees everyone should be treated just as equal including some of the doctors where very rude and disrespectful
I felt like a robot, rather than a team member. Management does not recognize you if you do a good job - only if you do something wrong. Hours were ridiculous. Required to stay late every night - sorry, I have a life - it won't happen. Job itself is very stressful and demanding. You can't even keep up with the pace, due to overscheduling of patients
Pros
Non
Cons
No comment at this time, The job was great the management and supervisors were not. Use to be more like a family now you’re just a number. Only cared more about themselves.
This company is very money hungry. They have developed many policies in order to manipulate the employees as if they have there best interest at heart when really they are using them to get ahead. If you are a person who loves working with people and want to make a difference, this is not the company for you because you will be led to think you are doing the right thing but you will be stabbed in the back by the ones you trusted.
Great job opportunity, very well organized and great training for the job! Large company with many opportunities over the state of Florida. Central business office with al departments in one office.
I work as a cma in St Pete and Tampa. Perks are your offered many different benefits but all pretty $$. Co workers for the most part are team members but at many offices administrators have favorites and this dominates the culture at each office and contributes to caddiness. It's hard to survive at some but not all offices. Also all offices are supposed to operate the same but they dont and floating can be difficult. Pay used to be better with decent raises and annual bonus, currently no extra what so ever in more than a year. Upper management changes at corporate and new VPs has caused way bad morale. Decisions regarding patient and employee care is made by people who have titles and no patient experience at all. . No room for growth anymore. I'd say the mainly happy employees work at the lab (great manager and great morale there) or the staff at the csuite. Honest response for you guys looking to work here.
I didn't have a good experience working for Womens Care of Florida. The practice started up in 2016 and the turnover of twelve people in department of nine in three years. It is not a good place to work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Women's Care Florida. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6
2.5
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight