WOMEN'S HEALTH CONSULTANTS

Working at WOMEN'S HEALTH CONSULTANTS: 8 Reviews

United States8 reviews

Good energy most of the time. Some very helpful staff.

I love what I do there and the majority of who I work with. Managers are AMAZING. I love the doctors as well, they truly are great people and have great attitides!!! I just want to learn more since this is the only office I have worked at as a CMA.

Amazing company and people

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at WOMEN'S HEALTH CONSULTANTS is great! They understand you have a life outside of work.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at WOMEN'S HEALTH CONSULTANTS were ok. The pay is not the best, I was told I had hit my ceiling by 2 years in. That was disappointing. Benefits were good and the business pays for a good amount of it.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at WOMEN'S HEALTH CONSULTANTS, I think I was never concerned.ManagementIn general, managers at WOMEN'S HEALTH CONSULTANTS its sometimes unclear who was in charge.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at WOMEN'S HEALTH CONSULTANTS was great. A great group of people.OverallMy experience working at WOMEN'S HEALTH CONSULTANTS was amazing. I only left because there was no more room to grow.

WOMEN'S HEALTH CONSULTANTS insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Very positive work atmosphere

I had a temporary position as a Sonographer at Women’s Health Consultants. The Physicians and staff were very friendly and supportive. Excellent quality of care all around. Felt like a respected and valued part of this practice. Loved working there, I highly recommend.

Fast paced ob/gyn office

I love working with and getting to know the patients. Some have been patients for 25 years! I got to become an expert w/ credentialing, especially CMS/ Medicare/Medicaid.

Pros

1/2 day friday

Cons

insurance is offered but they don't help pay for it.

Great place to work, the providers are awesome.

I didn't just work here I learned as well. Something new every single day. The providers were very through and passionate about their roles as care givers. I have not only developed life long experiences I developed life long friendship. It was very enjoyable working their because it felt like a family. We all did our part and worked very hard everyday to deliver quality and professional health care.

Pros

Great location, great benefits

Cons

Short breaks, very small

externship

Assisting with PAP smears,, occullt blood testing, urine testing, pregnancy tests. I learned to work with three Drs with very diffent styles. The MA that I was supposed the train with left for another job 4 days after I started, I was on my own. Co-workers were slightly helpful in teaching me to improve my skills. The hardest part of the job was trying to learn on y own. The most enjoyable part was when the new mothers brought their newborns in.

Pros

Working with the patients

Cons

No real leadership

Fast palced work place Motivated, and engery setting.

Auto Clave, pt back side took vitals, EMRs, helped get pt to room and prep for Dr visit, fill prescriptions, call back pt if needed to be called back send in any labs done that day.

Pros

We would get sells reps that would buy us lunch and the experince was great.

Cons

A very large and extremely busy OBGYN practice

A typical day would be extremely busy, multi-phone system ringing non-stop, very demanding practice with a huge very large number of patients coming in on a weekly and monthly basis. With this being my first job in the medical field I feel like I learned something new everyday from verifying medical insurance to answering many questions from patients when they would call or come into the office to multi-tasking. My co-workers were somewhat friendly and willing to help if needed and if they had time. The hardest part of the job was working for 8 different doctors that wanted things done 8 different ways. I did find it overwhelming working for such a large practice and feel like a smaller practice would have been a better fit for me. The most enjoyable part of the job would be going over and beyond to help patients with their needs and having them being ever so thankful that you did so.

Pros

Free lunches, pleasant atmosphere, good hours and weekends off

Cons

Short breaks, under staffed, very stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WOMEN'S HEALTH CONSULTANTS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

WOMEN'S HEALTH CONSULTANTS Reviews by Location

Learn about WOMEN'S HEALTH CONSULTANTS in popular locations

• WOMEN'S HEALTH CONSULTANTS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?