Wonder Ice Cream Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Takes care of customers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJune 1, 2017
We go above and beyond for our customers to ensure they are happy doing business with us. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping our customers and making sure they are happy.
Amazing
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 20, 2017
Great people everyone got along made time go so much faster than it really was going had slot of fun made me better worker ...........................,,,,
Pros
A lot of work
Cons
Very cold
Productive , exciting, growing business, always new challenges
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CADecember 29, 2016
Hardest pat of day is managing downtime.
I enjoy leading and answering questions in safety meeting.
Continuous learning making decisions in production.
All around good company to work for
Supervisor/Sales/Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newark, CaDecember 9, 2014
It's was a very busy during the Summer months. this is a Ice Cream Distributor. My job was to Supervise 12 Route Drivers and to Handle all Special Events. We did about 200 special events per year, from small to very large events. I would start my day @ 5am , make sure all of my route driver got to work and load there truck. then I would make sure all event that where happen that day got delivered. Management was there to support you when needed. My co-worker /other Supervisors, we all helped each other out....great working conditions. Hardest part of the job was handling problems that pop up and taking care of normal day to day problems. The most enjoyable part is at the end of the week looking back and seeing that I did the best job possible and all of the customer and route drivers are happy!!!!
Pros
Lots of Freedom to schedule your projects
Cons
Sometimes very long hours 13+ a day
If you enjoy driving, you'll enjoy working for wonder.
ROUTE SALES DRIVER (Former Employee) –  SANTA CLARA,CANovember 12, 2013
Wic, is a ice cream company located in santa clara,ca a day at work would consist of: compleating a daily route, report to customers, complete sales,earn a very good comission.
Enjoyable place to work
Delivery Driver/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newark, CASeptember 19, 2013
Typical day at work is: Stocking up my ice cream truck, making deliveries from store to store, handling cash and checks til the end of day and go home with a big smile thinking about the commission i just made. The managers are good caring. The hardest part of the job is commuting through 7 different cities to get the the job site and not to mention, all the traffic going and coming back. The most enjoyable part of the day is I get to eat ice cream all day.

Want to know more about Wonder Ice Cream?

Ask a question