Wonderlic Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Pay is ok, everything else is not.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILJune 11, 2018
The company pays fairly competitively to start, but raises are a joke. Workload often doubles or even triples in some cases, with no notice at all, and there is no recognition or compensation for that. Management has become a joke, as well. Management is a mess of people who have no clue how to manage, what the company does, or how to recognize their own weaknesses. Over the last year, anyone with any tenure has left. The mass exodus continues. It is sad. The culture is getting worse by the day and management refuses to see it. If you don't walk around spewing encouraging quotes, or principles found in a business self-help book, you are labeled negative and pushed out. The saddest part is looking back to see what the company was, what it could have become and the reality of the environment and product they are producing now. They have settled and compromised; and every single employee knows it.
Industry Leader
Business & Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILJuly 17, 2016
Every employee understands his/her role in the company's success. Because of the company's structure, there is not a lot of room for advancement. Wonderlic remains a leader in the industry because management understands what is need in order to stay highly competitive.
Pros
Great Work-Life Balance
Cons
Healthcare Costs, Lack of Advancement Opportunities
Learning new things
Client Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJuly 9, 2015
A typical day would consist of responding to client inquiries or troubleshoot technical difficulties with their programs. I also translated from English to Spanish written surveys for various clients.

My manager was wonderful. She trusted me with working independently because I would meet deadlines and was almost always given extra tasks to complete to help out our department.

I learned to be open-minded in terms of learning new tasks to help the department and my colleagues.

The hardest part of this job was trying to advance to a higher position.

The most enjoyable part was was being able to communicate with customers and finding a solution to their problem. I also enjoyed contributing my bilingual skills which assisted our clients in their businesses.
Pros
no micromanaging
Cons
no opportunities for advancement
A fun place to work doing what I enjoy, customer service
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILFebruary 23, 2015
I worked at wonderlic for 2 years and I enjoyed working there. I like people and enjoy helping if I can. The team I worked for were great and we worked well together. I left to have surgery on my hip. the recovery time would be to long to expect them to hold my job. I searched to a legitimate job working from home, but was unable to find one.
Pros
working with great people
Cons
physical strain on my health
Atmosphere and culture is nice.
Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILMarch 9, 2014
Very laid back and fun. Management and salary needs to improve, they spend all this time testing and interviewing you but do not care about keeping you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wonderlic. Our community is ready to answer.