Wood Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 349 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEORobin Watson
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryEnergy, Mining & Utilities
Installation & Maintenance
What would you say about your employer?
The questions involved my areas of expertise. It was an informal interview conducted by Mustang Engineering.
Background check takes a long time now. Want to know you skill level. Test usually hard and long.
It was to long ago for me to remember. Mostly I was very familiar with the company. Actually worked for WGM from Oct 2006 through June 2009, at which time there was another downturn
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Wood?Published on May 24, 2021