Wooden Paddle

Working at Wooden Paddle: 7 Reviews

United States7 reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits

The People!

No two days are the same and the people are great! Both customers and workers. The team work here is amazing and the pizza is the best. Everyone helps one another learn new things.

Friendly people and fun atmosphere.

I would start the day by preparing the pizza and throughout the day I would do other jobs and by the end of the day I would be making the pizzas. I learned what it was like working for a restaurant and the needs and services that are needed to run a business. The managers were great people, I enjoyed them a lot because the made the job fun each day. The hardest part of the day was rush hour. But I really liked when I made the pizzas.

Wooden Paddle insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Productive, loving, easy-going and fun place to work due to the type of team they keep at hand.

Working here was an absolute pleasure due to the staff, employers, and surroundings. It was a very close-knit group at a very "mom and pop" type of establishment where they truly only think of how happy they can make, not only their customers, but their staff too.

Productive and Fun workplace

Quickly Integrated into the workplace, very helpful coworkers and very friendly owners. Schedule was customization and catered to the employee. Reasonable pay for the level of work and an overall positive experience.

Pros

Free Pizza after several hours of working

Youthful Workplace

This is a job for high schoolers/young adults. Teens run the place so It can be very immature. Weekly scheduled hours are based off of favorites and bias. Co-workers are kind and easy to work with. The most enjoyable part of this job is the people. I learned how to work in an unorganized work place.

Pros

free meal after 7+ plus hours

Cons

Short breaks, sometimes no breaks, lack of organization

productive and fun

My day basically consisted of helping to make schedules weekly, opening and closing the store everyday,counting and inventory as well as ordering for the store, making sure the store stayed clean and that employees followed the rules

A productive workplace with many great co-workers

As a delivery associate, I ensured that the customers had excellent customer satisfaction. In addition, I resolved complaints by customers. Also, I trained new employees on the proper skill set needed for the job. Management was great and I always enjoyed coming into work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wooden Paddle. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits