Woodland Heights Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Drama
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJune 18, 2018
Drama ! Just keep you life personal.. but the owner never did as they should. The only good thing was weekly pay. And discount on items but the owners where the only down fall.
Review
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Tigard, OROctober 9, 2017
I learned a lot about maintenance while working there, learned for the 1st time how to operate a shampoo machine to clean the carpets, would have access to the roof and clean the gutters up there. Working in the kitchen helped dishwashing when needed. I was too heavily managed by anyone. They seemed like happy people in all areas. The workplace was a little depressing at times with sick people always around. None the less enjoyed my time with all the residents and was happy to see them day by day and vice versa.
Woodland Heights
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYJanuary 25, 2017
I absolutely loved this job and the freedom of having my own desk and own are to work at. The company was flexible around my college schedule and children.
Pros
got to work with less fortunate children
Cons
had to pick up trash
Woodland Heights
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYNovember 2, 2016
Rather nice people, enjoyable work environment, however it is pretty unorganized and things get rather messy at times. Some of the job duties weren't ones I was very familiar with. However, I learned quite a bit and it was an opportunity for growth, to an extent.
good place to work
Residential Advisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 24, 2015
Working directly with individuals recovering from mental illness. Assisting in day-to-day activities that promote positive outcome. Duties include, but are not limited to, providing instruction, assistance and role modeling in life skill areas of leisure Time, financial management, accessing community resources, shopping and
My residents make my life beautiful.
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ArkansasSeptember 9, 2014
They have changed my life forever. I have learned a tremendous amount about how to care for seniors and their families.
Really nice people everywhere
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 24, 2014
have breakfast with the elders and chat about everything funny and then start day with a smile on the face good coffee and nice peole to talk too
Pros
Breakfast and coffee
Variety of oppotunity
LVN II (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXJanuary 21, 2014
A typical workday at the hospital was a 12 hr shift with 6 assigned patients to care for. After having gotten accustomed to computerized charting, the job was seriously interesting most days. However, there were some days that murphy's law would take over and the days would be super long and tiring. There was little time to form relationships with patients as most of them were in and out within 3-7 days. Working 12 shifts may mean you'd see them when you rotation came back around and you may not.
The pay rate was incredibly low which is the only reason I left. The position I took to replace this one, immediately paid $5 per hour more.
Pros
Discounts in cafeteria and giftshop, no traveling
Cons
Low payscale
Fun workplace
LVN II (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXJanuary 23, 2013
A day at work here consisted of taking care of 4 to 6 patients. I learned so much working here it's difficult to even begin to say but learning possibilities are endless with WHMC. Management was amazing, upper management frequently came around to each floor and asked how the nurses are doing and visited with patients to enhance their stay experience. Co-workers were great, I have no complaints. We had a great TEAM of nurses. The hardest part of the job was often having time to get all documentation done by the end of my shift. The second hardest part was finding my CNA's when I needed one, they often found places to hideout on the floor making themselves visible periodically but vanishing again.
The most enjoyable part of my job was patient care, I absolutely loved it.
Pros
hours, team, health insurance.
Cons
shortbreaks, low wages.