WoodmenLife Employee Review

My job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 14, 2018
I loved my job. I felt important, challenged and respected. I worked in the same department the whole time I was there. I worked closely with several levels of management as well as sales associates while in a training environment. I was responsible for ordering and maintaining department and training materials, I took on the responsibility of running the onsite company store on top of my regular work load. In order to keep both positions running smoothly my time management and organizational skills were required daily. Unfortunately my department was reorganized and my position was eliminated.
Pros
Enjoyable place to work
Cons
Had to pay for parking

Other WoodmenLife Employee Reviews

Not for Everyone
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARAugust 17, 2019
This career has been very rewarding for me, but with life changes occurring soon, I need a consistent paycheck. The company itself is phenomenal, but you must be licensed and keep up with it.
Working commission is tough.
Life Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Magnolia, ARAugust 15, 2019
Working commission is tough. I wouldn't recommend for anyone that does not have the accountability to go make your own hours. The management could work on being a little more helping

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WoodmenLife. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.4InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

3.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight