Woodruff Sawyer Employee Reviews

This is an ESOP company so the benefits offered are exellent. The environment is caring, supportive, very professional, and conducive to advancement.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 3, 2016
I greatly enjoy working at Woodruff Sawyer, I would have retired there it has such a supportive atmosphere and kind and caring employees. But, I have wanted to come back home for a very long time. I have worked very hard to accomplish just that. I am a people person and I am greatly appreciated at my job for that. I have done some volunteer work with people affected by Hurricane Katrina. I could emphathize with them. In working in different environments I have developed new ideas and bring that energy and tailor it to the work place I'm in. The thing that I enjoy most is knowing that I have accomplished as much as possible, the thing that is difficult is when there are problems with the office equipment. I arrive 30-45 min. early and prepare for my day, i complete sending faxws to the appropriate persons. I respond to e-mails and various requests, and I assist with projects that my team is working on. At days end I tidy my area, lock doors and then I'm done.
Pros
I love the work that I do and I respect the people who work there, and I really enjoy working there. The commute is easy, the compensation is great and we are appreciated.
Cons
We are growing so rapidly until it's difficult to keep up with who everyone is, and I like to be able to address everyone correctly by name.
Great place to work but low pay and limited room for grow
Human Resources Representative (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 26, 2014
People are really great, the culture is laid back and not too political. Room for growth is hard to find and pay is low.