Woodside Senior Communities Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Very Clique
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Ashwaubenon, WIJanuary 3, 2018
Staff was very clique, would lie about you to management to get rid of you. It was not very team orientated. Nurses and CNAs would sit and gossip right in front of residents
RN review
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIDecember 3, 2017
The rehab unit has a high patient to nurse ratio. Often when you walk onto the unit and into the nurse’s station you can see tense nurses. If you walk on the unit and see no one, run. It means they are short staffed, again. The large patient to nurse ratio keeps you going, so shifts go by fast. Management is always asking the RN to do more tasks on top of the crippling workload. The hourly pay rate is great. You put your nursing license on the line when you walk through the door. My advice, consider the value of your nursing license before signing on to work here.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Large Work Load
Woodside
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bedford Heights, OHOctober 1, 2017
i LOVED the people that worked there and lived there. Everyone was sooooo nice. My only hard part of the day was trying to get someone to eat and they was being difficult. But after awhile i learned to just be calm and they will agree.
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJuly 6, 2017
It was a great stepping stone but advancement is quite hard. Managers say they "listen" but not much is done afterward, no initiation what so ever. Management seems to pick favorites.
homey area for the residents
Dietary Aid (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 9, 2017
I typically worked from 3;30pm until7-7;30pm. Going to work right after school 5-6 days a week was a struggle for me, leaving me with little to no time for schoolwork. The work schedule was also confusing having no structure with different work dates every week.
My coworkers are the best
nursing (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMarch 2, 2017
The pace is fast but the managers really care. They try to add new perks like a healthy vending and exercise room. My coworkers really care about each other and we back each other up as much as we can. I like a challenge and I feel good when I leave each day.
Great atmosphere, clean pleasant staff
Liscensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Ashwaubenon, WIDecember 29, 2016
In a typical shift Nursing tasks can range from and easy flow to steady flow. If you like a fast paced environment then this is the place for you, manage anywhere from 18-24 residents and supervise staff can be of a challenge but very rewarding/
wanted to retire at Woodside. Nice place to work . Love working with the elderly
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIOctober 10, 2016
Started working at Woodside after leaving Green Bay Cheese to care for my mother. Worked there for 8 years and then company contracted our department to another employer. Didn't want to work for that company. Before that I worked at Green Bay Cheese for 19 years as a line lead. The employee at Woodside were very friendly. My days were spent cleaning and sanitizing residents rooms and employee and visitor bathrooms. Also helped out in the laundry department The hardest part of the job was doing all the bathrooms because they were scattered all around the building .
Pros
Good working environment. Clean facility. Friendly people
Cons
contracted our department outside of Woodside
GREAT place to work!
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ORNovember 8, 2015
I loved the staff, the scheduling, the clients and I became very close, daily I looked forward to going to work! The Scheduling staff was very good about working me when I was available not just throwing me into shifts, and ALWAYS made sure I knew what I was doing so I did my job the best I could.
Pros
Cons
no breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woodside Senior Communities. Our community is ready to answer.

Woodside Senior Communities Reviews by Location