WOOK_Talent

WOOK_Talent Employee Reviews

What impressed me most about Wook talent was their knowledge of the visa process and their dedication to helping me get a job in China. Unlike other agents I felt as though they were available whenever I needed to speak to them. They are an extremely trustworthy bunch and their ethos seems to be client focused as opposed to chasing profits by placing anybody anywhere. This is also demonstrated by them still assisting me to this day with my queries even though they placed me long ago. It sure is a scary thing to come to China when you aren't used to it, and it can be difficult to trust people you don't know, but I always felt comfortable cooperating with Wook Talent and placing my trust in them has really paid off.
Pros
Efficient, knowledgeable, responsive
Working with Wook Talent, they provided me with an amazing oppurtunity to work on China. I have enjoyed my time here and I know i will continue to do so. I have had the chance to advance my career in teaching while also learning a new language and experiencing life in a completely new place where i knew nothing. If i had to do it again, I would everytime. Wook Talent made the transition very easy for me and helped me along the way. Even now I can speak to my agent if need be. Highly recommended for someone looking for something new who wants to broaden your horizon.
Pros
Easy transition, New language, teamwork, healthcare
Cons
not many days off
I started working with this company and did not regret it.High quality of work and responsibility, which is very important, Thank you so much for your professionalizm 👍
Pros
Lunch, paid holidays
Cons
Short breaks
Thank you for Wook talent, that you helped me to find great place, good job position with high salary. I absolutely happy to recommend you to my friends. It was really fast, and professionally. You are the first company, that impressed me so much)
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
I’m from England and had recently moved to China working for wook, of course like everyone is I was worried it was a scam but I went for after speaking to many people in the company who made me feel very secure.

If you like working with kids this is a great job for you.

You are put in a hotel for 2 weeks for training, you need to find an apartment in that time.

It’s an amazing experience and I’m so glad to have done it!

If your really unsure ask to speak to someone who is working out here as I would be happy to explain more.

The pay is good for where your living, I would just say make sure you come with a little savings for your first apartment as they usually want 3 months upfront here that’s the most of China.

Food is really cheap, western food is more expensive but cheaper then at Home.
Pros
Pay, the job is amazing if you love kids
I love working for this company. They pay more than most company's in china for teaching English and after paying my rent and spending what I need to every month to survive I have at least half of my pay left to save. The cost of living is unbelievable and the job itself is fulfilling. I'm likely to work more than one year in china.
Pros
Good pay, good overtime incentives
Cons
Non paid personal leave
As a recruitment agency these guys are great. They helped me get a good job, made sure I was tell taken care of and helped me get settled in. Overall I would recommend them to anyone looking to make a big career change!
It is clear from day one that Wook Talent has experience and all the information one requires at the first instance.

There is no "beating around the bush" which is appreciated as questions are answered truthfully and straight to the point.

The position is not painted in a way to make you want to take the job. The job requirements and what is expected of you is told right there and then.

For me, the most important thing is the honesty and experience that comes along with this process. I couldn't be happier! Thank yoi
A typical day for me is getting to work, having a meeting with my kids to talk about the date, weather, and news that they have, etc. Then we have two 30 minute workshops with the kids and then they have their snacks and lunch and then a nap. In the afternoon the morning schedule is the same.

I have been here for five years and joined Wook 2 years ago and they have taught me so much about living in Shanghai and also helped me learn about the differences in cultures between China and the rest of the world. I'm also basically fluent in Mandarin with my speaking needing a bit of brushing up but they always encourage me.

They are very busy with work but always have time for a call if I'm not around and I need some advice or help. My coworkers are great and very funny!

To be honest this job isn't hard at all but just that sense of having worked hard is what you get. But I happily do it.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that life at work is fun with the kids and afterwards if I need a break from work, the foreign culture here is absolutely amazing! You meet people from all parts of the world.
Pros
Free lunches and most times we have a break for a good nap!
Cons
Mostly the language at first but most people speak English in shanghai
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WOOK_Talent?
Comparing with the other agencies on the market.
WOOK Talent is one of the best who gives free placement service and free life support service.

I really appreciate their help in finding me such a great opportunity in China, what a life adventure!