Worcester Companies Employee Reviews

Hidden Gem
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 9, 2017
Worcester is making a name for themselves by growing and becoming the best property management in Kansas City. Worcester has many career opportunities with an excellent work culture. Worcester values their team members and improves everyday from suggestions and ideas from their team. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, and want to make a difference, I recommend you choose to work with Worcester.
Pros
opportunity, gain significant experience, positive work culture
Cons
some properties more challenging than others
Benefits are Great
Multiple Positions (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 11, 2018
They have a great vision, just need to keep the train on the right track long enough to see if something is going to work. Training needs to be a #1 focus.
Most of the management at this company has no idea of actual cost.
Lead Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 13, 2018
I have worked at this company for a little while now and I have learned a lot about what doesn't work. The core company has motivation for great things, however the lower level managers are clueless about how to run a good maintenance team. They are having a heck of time getting good team members, and what they do have at their properties all are worked to death, for little appreciation. They tell maintenance to repair old broken down properties with no money available for descent improvements and no real support for big issues with residents' units.
Pros
They seem to hire just about anybody.
Cons
Low pay for the amount of required work and stress.
older buildings most of the co-workers are good people
mantinance (Former Employee) –  KSJuly 28, 2015
they are not up front with what is expected when you are hired raises a virtualy non-existant. it is hard to get them to give you the supplies needed to do your'e job becuse its not in the budget. they pay you for miles put on youre vehicle but not damage done to it at work. they dont treat there employees very well over all i know of some who havent recieved raises in over 3 years and are good employees. you will always be asked to do additional work without additional hours to do the work and asked to drive all over the kansas city area. i am not mad just a little let down by this company as it is making profits but u cant tell by the treatment of residents or the workers.
Pros
pays for milage
Cons
health care and dental could be better, they dont pay very well, or treat employees as good as they should be. anything to save a dollar
Ask questions and document them.
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 31, 2017
Most enjoyable part of the job is the residents. Hardest part of my job was getting correct answers from my manager. Management- my direct manager needs to be trained. She needs to accept help when needed.
Pros
They challenge their employee with games with awards
Cons
No support from my upper management
Great enviornment
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 25, 2017
This is a very family oriented company, but in some incidents you have limited opportunities for advancement. The owners are very inviting and accepting.
Stressful work environment
Senior Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOFebruary 23, 2015
A very hectic work place management is very inconsiderate and when something is suppose to be kept confidential it is the complete opposite, corporate employees speak about other employees to just about everyone and things get told when they shouldn't.
Manager is Great
Groundskeeper/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Riverside, MOJanuary 31, 2017
I know what is expected of me everyday. I enjoy the people I work with, and the work I do daily. My manager and supervisor work with me if I am working on a two person job. Being on call doesnt leave a lot of room for a home life all the time. Being maintenance you dont really know when youre getting off work, but thats the business and doesnt bother me at all. We all eat lunch together as a team at least once a week
Multi Family Mangement
Regional Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 23, 2017
Great value & communities! Worcester specializes in renovation and upgrades to dated apartment communities. We strive to make our communities the best place to live.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Worcester Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

1.4Personal Development

4.5Career Opportunities

4.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight