Work From Home
Happiness rating is 70 out of 100

Working at Work From Home: 20 Reviews

United States20 reviews

love it!

There is a certain kind of peace that comes with working from home. Stress levels are low, temperature is perfect, work space is always clean and setup exactly the way it needs to be for efficiency and productivity, lunch is only a few steps away, very few distractions, it's an ideal work environment.

Work

Work is good and you can come in and I can come in the afternoon to see what I have done and what is your address again for your phone so you know you have to do a schedule and a love for me to come over

Work From Home insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Only an Xbox to keep me engaged on breaks

Most of the time working from home in data driven environment can be fun, however there are times that i feel i need to do more to feel that i have a fulfilling role. My boss is usually easy to work for and super flexible and understanding (i work from home after all) I would recommend work from home if you enjoy flexibility and the ability to stay fairly busy throughout the day

This company made me be more productive. It had some simple work that I had to do, four times a week. Could get it done at my leisure, so long as it was done by the deadline.

Work From Home

Working from home is great. I wish I had started doing it way before covid. You get to stay at home. You get up, you stay home, and then you work. Pretty straight forward stuff. I do personal training.

Flexible, independent, autonomous

Working from home allows me to take time away from work without any red tape. I highly recommend it! A challenge is getting burned out due to not separating work from home life.

You are literally your own boss

Being able to work at your own pace and take on as many clients as desired at a time is nice. Got to learn how to manage my time, self and other details/factors.

I love working from home!!

Well I love working from home! I have flexibility with my schedule. My boss is amazing! There's paid time off when I need it! I'm so happy I chose this career path!

Pros

Everything!

Cons

Sometimes my back hurts or I lack energy.

Working from home

Working from home comes with perks and with cons. The trick is to find the right balance to separate work from day to day life. Also keep office space organized with work related items only!

Productive and fun place to work always busy and time goes fast

Great place to work. Plenty of advancement and direction. flexibility organization n safety lots of teaching moments. Very helpful n kind. Ive been lead in a different direction i just want a work at home job.

Pros

Free lunches quiet atmosphere

Cons

Short breaks, etc

Being able to work from home

The chance to make a difference in someone's life, especially when they are under the stress of moving, is what make this job fulfilling. And I had countless opportunities to do that.

Pros

Working from home.

Cons

Pay wasn't much

I love working from home; it provides great work/life balance

I love working from home; it provides great work/life balance and I am able to travel and work without taking time off!Working from home also allows me to look after my aging parents.

Loving home maker

I love my kidd. This is the best job. Who loves staying home. I love cleaning. I love cooking. It's the homestead environment. It's awesome drinking coffee outside in the morning.

Best job!

It’s a lot of work and the pay is low but I love working from home. Making meals, taking care of the chores and spending time with my family is very rewarding. Highly recommend.

Pros

I’m the boss

Cons

Never ending laundry

Greta company. Great management Flexible most times.Great teamwork Room for advancement Work culture is amazing.Set schedule after probation period

flexible hours helps when you have kids

love working from home it helps a lot when you a single mother with kids and you can have peace and quit where your at and be comfortable at the same time

Great for work from home

The rep you’re assigned to are very helpful! Always assisted me with attendance when I couldn’t get into contact with company I was working for manager

Fun to work there

You can advance there. Everyone is well mannered. Everyone can learn more than one opportunity to get ahead of what's going on around your company and stay ahead

I really love this work.

When you first apply at this place it is amazing but once you have been working for them for some time it becomes harder and you are out of work a lot longer than you actually have work.

Work From Home is the best job in my life.

he assignments they give are almost always permanently temporary. They will tell you that they are temp to hire but in reality they are not. The onsite management is just as bad, they do not take the concerns of the temps seriously at all, they are more so concerned with keeping the contract with the employer in good standing. If yo have an issue with the company they staffed you to it would be in your best interest to keep it to yourself and just find another job. When an assignment end they are also very very slow to get you on another assignment. I was told about another assignment and had to call and almost harass them to get a definitive answer as to why I hadn't been assigned to the new job. It literally took them 3 weeks to get back to me after constant emails and phone calls. Be cautious when using this agency.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Work From Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits