Work Wear Safety Shoes Employee Review

View all Work Wear Safety Shoes reviews

This Company Needs To Change
Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 10, 2017
This company recently sold to new owners who seem to care, but aren't spending the necessary money to fix the problems created by past management. The company culture is terrible. The same managers who nearly ruined the company are still running the show. Some people are making way more than they are worth, others are making nowhere near what they are worth. This is partly the result of years of managers who played favorites.

It may be too late for WorkWear. Years of suggestions for change have been ignored, everything's broken, no one seems to care. If WorkWear is still solvent in 5 years, I'd be very surprised.
Pros
Laid back atmosphere.
Cons
Poor management, bad infrastructure, low wages.

Other Work Wear Safety Shoes Employee Reviews

Bad people to work.
Worker (Former Employee) –  Haltom City, TXMay 8, 2019
Unprofessional people to work with a lot of gossiping also you get to work more than others (preferences). Bad management managers & hr don’t care about employees.
The worst place ever
Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Haltom City, TXMarch 1, 2019
I was hired because of my skills and experience and I was let go two weeks later because my trainer was clueless on how to communicate and get along with someone. She was the most negative person I have ever worked with and she actually complained about me being too loud and outgoing...in other words you will not fit in if you are a positive happy person and a good attitude will cost you your job if you have to work with the negative constantly complaining rude old woman in accounting.
I was told to ask questions and when I did the answer was always because that's how we do it. I was told to just be quiet and do what she said how she said. Is that how a professional person trains someone? I was accused of insubordination because I wanted answers to my questions while I was training...seriously. inquisitive and insubordinate are two completely different things. To top that off every time I would say I needed help with something I would get told she was too busy. I literally had the same questions sitting on my desk for 4 days!
Oh and then there is the blatant favoritism. If you were on the other ladies team she bought you cute stuff for your desk and laughed and joked with you but if you were unlucky enough to be on my team you had to buy all your own decorative stuff.
The other team's trainee had the lead sit and work with her in a cheerful informative way for a week. I had grumpy sit with me for one day ONE DAY then I was on my own. I was constantly hearing her whisper about me to others which is very unprofessional and rude. The policies and procedures they use are from
  more... 20 years ago but don't you dare make a suggestion to improve anything or you will be thrown out on your butt.
They should fire her for the blatantly unprofessional way she treated a new hire but since she has been there forever I am the one that was disposable. Never mind the fact that I pretty much trained myself and was a week ahead of everyone else with ZERO ERRORS IN TWO WEEKS...miss grumpy did not like me so I'm not worthy of working there.
Mr CFO...good luck, Sir. There is no way that team will ever be efficient in their production with a "just do it cuz I said so" attitude from an ancient Eeorish lead. I saw so many improvements that could have been made but I was fired before I could discuss them with you. I wish you the best and I really believe that letting me go was a mistake that you will definitely regret.