Workbar logo
Workbar

Workbar Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Need to get focused...

They do not know what they want. When they hired me they didn't have a job description and what they expected and what I thought they expected never overlapped. They never gave me clear goals and communication was extremely poor. I wish them the best in trying to figure out their direction and what they are doing, but if they do not get it together they are going to fail badly. They need to get their act together quickly.

Fun and fast-pace work environment

Workbar is a great job to give you learning experience in multiple departments. The members and colleagues are great and this company will expand your network throughout the Greater Boston area and beyond. Our work-life balance is awesome as we're off the clock after 5pm on weekdays. Our company culture is fairly flexible, we get 15 days PTO and can always reach out for help from colleagues. A typical day consists of sales outreach, member-engagement, account management, and event-planning to keep our community lively. This company will keep you on your toes and is experiencing rapid growth as we are a matured startup with many connections in the area.

Pros

Free food, Employee Empowerment, Neworking Opportunities

Cons

No 401k Matching

Big promises without delivery

Workbar has some of the best employees, but in the recent growth it seems the employees are easily forgotten about. The best part of the job is getting to know the members that work out of the shared coworking spaces. They treat the employees wonderfully. Management is too quick to make decisions and unwilling to hear feedback from those on the ground. They also make quick hiring decisions without thinking about how it might hurt the employee culture. Best part of the job is independence. It truly allows you to make autonomous decisions and feel like a mini business owner. There is very little room for growth.

Pros

Amazing members, fun events, opportunities to network.

Cons

Management, too sales focused, community has taken a back seat to sales, high turnover

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Jobs at Workbar