Workforce Logiq

Working at Workforce Logiq: 24 Reviews

United States24 reviews

Great place to work with friendly people who are all willing to share their knowledge with you.

The typical day at work was spent rolling out of bed and then logging into the software that we utilized. We were taught how to use CARlos as well as how to process electronic as well as paper contracts for Toyota.

The people are great.

My co-workers were great. The management team I reported to was excellent and knowledgeable. When we were in the office we had a great time. Loved going to work. Felt like I was appreciated and that my work helped the company succeed.

Pros

Dress code. Benefits.

Workforce Logiq insights

Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Company is lost and sinking.

Our office was great. But upper management literally has no idea what our office even actually did. The name of the company changed multiple times over the last few years and signage was several years out of date leaving clients confused and upset. Pay was terrible. No help from upper management ever came when critical problems arose. Expectations of clients are never met. Documents are not properly handled because of upper management decisions. They just keep buying more companies and getting bought out with the intention of stripping it and selling it again.

Pros

My team was very good, People were very nice

Cons

Severely siloed company, One hand never knows what the other is doing, Problems are never fixed, Pay increases and advancement are non-existent, Constant changes at the top of the company

Excellent company to work for

An amazing company to work for! My job ended that is the only reason I am no longer with them. If you need time off for anything you just had to let your supervisor know and there was no fuss. Loved every minute of working for this company!

Pros

Great everything!

Cons

No insurance, no paid time off.

Willingness to make your personal situation better, if possible.

The job was exactly like the description. We even got a PAY RAISE! Get to work outside and on the phone from home, sometimes. Walking and talking to people, trying to help the community.

Pros

Can work from home, sometimes.

Cons

You might have to sweat.

Don’t work here

High level of stress and little pay. Avoid working here. Not recommend at all. Employees aren’t appreciated for their work or compensated well.

I was a contract employee

Human Resources was easy to get along with, helpful and courteous. I had a lot of difficulty receiving reimbursements for hotel expenses, very time it was almost a fight. The pay was better than I expected. As far as I know there wasn’t any paid time off. Mileage was compensated one way round trip one time. Overall I enjoyed the experience though.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

No advancement, no paid time off, reimbursement issues

Customer service representative

Working as a contract employee through workforce logic for an insurance company. It was a rocky start to get everything ironed out but afterwards everything went fine. Sometimes hard to get ahold of team contacts.

Cons

No PTO

Easy Job, No room for growth

This job is great do not get me wrong, but it is one you will be stuck at for the rest of your life. They do not offer great potential of growth within the company and tend to hire outside and don't allow people that actually KNOW the company and have experience to move up.

Pros

Flexible, Great Manager, Benefits

Cons

No potential for growth

One Software Mindset

The company owns and develops it's proprietary vendor management solution, but rather than incorporate other softwares and technologies they try to force everything to be within the VMS, making it the identity and provisioning software, the single database source, the financial transaction recorder, etc.

Pros

Flexible Schedule, Unlimited PTO

Cons

Healthcare, Rigid Culture

Innovative

This company has always been committed to blazing new paths in our industry, and current management is continuing that tradition. There have been challenges, and management has worked resolve these. During the COVID-19 crisis, executive leadership has shown a commitment to both employees and customers to not only manage, but to lead the recovery.

Best in Class MSP

In the last year we have been leading the charge in an industry that is evolving. Yes there was new leadership and yes there were a few bumps. Our leadership is very open to new ideas and innovation and listens to employees and clients. I have had the opportunity to learn alot about different industries and work with colleagues from around the world.

Innovative industry leading company. Value driven.

Workforce Logiq is focused on the success of their employees, partners, and customers. Management encourages innovation and rewards smart work. This is a great company for people who want to make a difference.

C Suite is awful

The C Suite is terrible, they came on in 2017 and the company has suffered since. They have no industry knowledge, there is no transparency, they are just dishonest in general. Unless you are "friends / family" of the CEO, you are treated unfairly. Screaming at anyone is never a good business practice, but this C suite doesn't understand that. They don't practice their values or mission statement. Comp & benefits were they only good thing they had to offer.

Pros

Comp and benefits

Cons

Leadership and morale due to bad leadership

Ok

It pays the bills but the environment is heavy. New management came in and the culture was supposed to change but I don’t see it. It’s great working downtown.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Productive and fun workplace with an employee lounge

great place to work fun, energetic environment. Customer service to all clients. Manager supportive and team playing at all times. Productive and fun workplace with an employee lounge

Awesome

I loved working at Workforce Logiq and would like to have stayed. Unfortunately, my job was outsourced.The management that I worked under was absolutely wonderful.

Management is horrific

There is zero loyalty and turnovers like crazy. The upper management (CFO, CEO, etc) is constantly changing and no one ever seems to know what is going on in this company, I would not work here! Keep moving and do not waste your time here. They hire people with zero experience and try to "train" them to do the job so they can save money and do not pay you what you are worth.

Pros

Unlimited PTO

Cons

Bad management. Low pay.

Good Staff poor excecution by Management and Executives

The Dallas office was responsible to run the background checks for the entire company. We were not adequately staffed to handle the workload. They wanted us to do more work than we could handle. In the end, most of the Dallas office (including myself) was laid off and the work was shipped off to India because they thought they would get quality work from a team that had not yet been completely trained. I mean good luck with that and all. Not really feeling that it is safe to be giving that information to another country. Efficiency and quality was what they wanted from us, but instead gave it the jobs to the employees in India who were not fully trained to be able to provide Efficiency or Quality work. The Supervisor over us was very unpleasant to deal with. The only excuse upper management gave when you told them about how she would speak to you was, "Well that is how she is." If that is how she is, she should not be in that position. If you were trained by anyone else but her to do the work, then you were doing it wrong, and her way of doing things seemed to change frequently. She would talk about you right behind your back instead of coming to you directly about any problems she might have had with you. If you stood up to her in any way about how nasty she was being to you, then she would go days without speaking to you. Overall dealing with her was very unprofessional. I mean I hate to have lost a means of income, but it was probably for the best anyway. To be honest working there made me miserable. I mean it is great to call your employees subordinates to their -

Terrible leadership. Constant change in executives.

This place is very unstable. People don’t speak up for fear of losing their job. The latest execs don’t know what our business is. It’s clear they have a complete lack of understanding.

Pros

Pto

Cons

Shaky leadership

Good working relationship

Work as a contractor to another company. Benefits good for those of less than 60 years old but are diinished as age progresses specifically life insurance benefit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Workforce Logiq. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits