Working Solutions
Happiness rating is 69 out of 100

Working Solutions Employee Reviews

Working Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Great to be able to set your own hours.

I started this job to be able to have a flexible schedule and work from home at the same time. It started out great and I have plenty of hours, but soon after the available hours diminished to where I can not even work part time hours. I loved the work, but the limitations on the available hours make it hard to make enough money to pay my bills.

Pros

Set own hours

Cons

Not enough available hours.

Great Workplace

Typically work with customers. Management is great and very helpful in accommodating needs. Able to manage schedule quite flexibly. Several opportunities to work for under Working Solutions.

Pros

Part-time hours, flexible scheduling, great management, quick replies to questions and concerns, work from home, etc

Cons

Independent contractor (if you consider that a con)

The Good: You make your own schedule. Bad: Scripting. Not enough hours.

Love the company but when I was working for "A Place for Mom" they kept cutting my hours. I believe if they have a minimum of 20 hours they want you to work, then they should pay you for those hours if you are scheduled and they cut them. We all have bills to pay,but NO ONE can live on 10 hours a week. I wish I could work more hours.

Pros

Make your own schedule.

Cons

Cutting hours when you depend on that paycheck.

Have aLife & work

When I worked there in 2014, it was okay. Sometimes I had to hear a team lead complain about long breaks or you are taking too long on a troubleshooting call. They would pop up on your screen asking you why you are taking too long. But I had to let them know the why and they would back off. I love that I could set my own hours but I hated the pay per call.

Pros

Set Your Own Hours

Cons

Low Pay

Work from home sort of flexible hours

Yes, you set your own hours. But you have to grab your hours on the scheduler and hopefully get a schedule that works for you. If you have to modify your schedule, that counts against you. This is a 24/7 business. You are paid for the billable minutes you talk. You have to talk a lot to make good money. Be prepared to be micro managed. You have to follow a script, so this is great if you like that sort of thing. If you are the type of customer service person who interacts with their customers, be prepared to get in trouble for your AHT (average handle time). Their education stipend is puny. You don't get paid for training. They do have different programs though. You may be required to commit a certain amount of hours per week, but they might drop the amount of offered hours and your schedule might be all kinds of crazy. You might get an interview quickly, but wait a few weeks to start training, then wait a few more weeks before you get any pay. They post training videos for you to watch, but you don't get paid for anything but your 'talk time'.

Pros

You can make fairly decent money. You get their idea of holiday pay.

Cons

Have to grab hours off a scheduler and stick to them, Takes forever to get paid, A LOT of talking from a script that is badly worded.

Good for extra income

Contracted position. Most jobs you will be paid per min. Generally, you will have the freedom to make your own schedule. Good earning potential. There are no benefits because you work for yourself.

Flexible schedule and great co workers

Love being able to set my own schedule. However they recently started limiting how many hours we can schedule so now it’s a struggle to get as many as I need. All in all I enjoy working here.The people are great and the customers on my program are the best customers I’ve ever had!

Pros

Set your own schedule, nice customers

Cons

Lack of hours, QA grading is sometimes arbitrary, poor communication with changes in QA policy

Work from home with some flexibility

Working Solutions offers a great opportunity to work from home. There are different clients Working Solutions services. Once within the agency you can apply to the client you want to work for. Most roles are a call center role. The best part of the job is the ability to work from home. It can be hard to maintain a scheduled, as you have to bid for your time weekly, and the hours you prefer may not always be available. There is no room for advancement as you are an independent contractor. Working Solutions makes you do a lot of extra "educational tasks" that they market as tools to help your succeed at your business. You are rarely paid for these tasks. It's a good job for being at home and having one flexibility but not something I can see myself doing long term as the work is monotonous and there is no room for advancement or increased pay.

Pros

work from home

Cons

no room for advacment or increased pay

Not as good as they seem

Independent contractor work, hard to schedule hours, not consistent hours available, dodgy management, training is pretty good but not paid, you get a stipend if you work so many hours after training, not real forthcoming about how you stand with them.

Pros

work from home, flexible, pays decent for independent contract work

Cons

hard to schedule, micro managed, not totally honest communication

Hard to schedule

It is very hard to schedule your time. There is usually not enough time slots available to get more than 20 hours. To get 20 hours you usually have to work weekends.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Bad scheduling

Workplace

You get to schedule in 15 minute increments which makes home/life balance great! You don't get paid for most trainings but do receive a stipend for training. Very easy job and can switch clients if you don't love the project you are on.

A lot of support

Excellent place to work and opportunity to advance Able to learn Tier 2 and Chat support Hardest part of the job is being able to accept the customer feedback when it doesn’t hav3 anything to do with you but the product

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Customer feedback

Legitimate work from home

Met many good people from around the country and was able to maintain a flexible schedule to help take care of my grandchildren when they were born.There’s room for growth if you want it. Respect the owner.

Pros

Telework

Cons

Can be isolating if you don’t force yourself to communicate with team members.

Do not pay for all of your work

This is not a good company to work for. Not trained properly and only trained for one scripted scenario that is suppose to be strictly followed but customers would call for completely different reasons, therefore the script doesn't fit. The "resources" in chat that are there to help you are bothered by your need for assistance and talk to you like you are an idiot so all other people working the shift can see, not an exaggeration. Point this out or report it and they have it out for you. I was not paid for 75 minutes on one check, 62 on the next, was not corrected. Your time will somehow disappear and they say you logged in incorrectly but there is only one way to do it or calls will not come through. If you point these things out and complain they cancel your contract. I have saved emails where I was lied to by the same person several times and intend on sending to CEO.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

low pay, not honest, demeaning, skim some off your check

Great place to work!

Great place to work! No benefits because you’re an independent contractor but flexibility allows for a great work/ life balance. You learn valuable skills and experience from each project.

Pros

Flexibility! Remote work!

Cons

Not eligible for benefits, Inadequate compensation stipend, training should be completed independently and self-paced

Terrible!

I'm working on the Sabre hotel account. It's total garbage! The QA is all that matters and they do not know what they are doing! I strongly recommend not working for this company. The training is a joke. The pay is not so great. It reminds me of that overhyped rollercoaster at some theme park. Not that great of a thrill, incredibly expensive, incompetent staff and management wrapped around your entertainment.

Pros

Cons

Poorly managed, little oversight, too much depends on incompetent QA.

Do It

This company is the company of all companies that company. If you need money, they got you. If you need some company, they got you. Why? Because they're a good company.

Pros

Awesomeness

Cons

Nothin'

Awesome place to work

Great pay, make your own schedule, you are paid $200 for classes, you have different assignments you are able to choose from, also incentives are great 👍🏾

Work from home

I have been registered working solutions for quite some time. I was very skeptical from the start. 3 or 4 years after I registered, I thought to give them a try because I had no other choice. In addition, some programs require that you are up to speed within 45 days of the completion of training. If a person does not "grasp the concept" within a 45 day period, working solutions will and your contract. Working solutions rely more on what their clients say and less on what their "employees" think. All they worry about is what's in a review. Good luck sitting in a training session when the sessions are 6 hours long and 1, 2, or 3 weeks long. The compensation for a training session could be 100 or $200 depending on what the client says. If you decide to sit in a training session, good luck trying to get somebody's attention with your question. When you do find somebody to answer your question, you get the "you'll be okay" mentality. Don't think your emails will be responded to timely. Everything about the company is contingent upon what their clients think. Some will think the pay is good and some not so much. It supplements the gaps in between bills, far from the pay at a valid organization.

Pros

Supplements gaps, choose your own hours

Cons

Poor management, unfair training compensation

Great no nonsense Work from Home Job

Right now they are very busy. Lots of calls so always getting paid. Independent Contractor. You pick your schedule but once you pick it, they expect you there. Good training. As long as you are doing a good job they leave you alone and let you shine. They will give you suggestions here and there if they hear a call that needs improvement. Postive work environment. THIS JOB IS FOR THE SELF EMPLOYED THAT DOES NOT NEED A LOT OF HELP/ATTENTION FROM MANAGEMENT. They are there if you need them, but otherwise you are expected to show up, do the work and come back the next day. It is not a job where there is lot of socializing. You will be on the phone the whole time talking with customers who are appreciative of help you can give them. The technology is great now. Everything fast. Pefect for part time / seasonal. I love it and have been very grateful to be here these last 2 years. Working Solutions is one of the best work at home companies right now because of their great leadership and excellent clients.

Pros

Steady, seasonal work. Independent

Decent

It is decent but no security and for a job you are supposed to have autonomy management is annoyingly bothersome all the time about trivial issues and pay is not that great.

Pros

choose hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Working Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Working Solutions with