Working Solutions Employee Reviews

Working from Home
Customer Service Specialist for Monat Global (Former Employee) –  Work from homeJanuary 8, 2019
Working Solutions is a great company to work for because you schedule your own work hours. You are however self employed and that means no overtime wage increases, no paid holidays etc.
Pros
No cost for training
Cons
Set your own schedule
Loved my job!
Virtual Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 4, 2018
Truly enjoyed working from home as a virtual call center sales and customer service associate. Shifts were available from early morning to late night, giving plenty of flexibility to work.
Pros
Working from Home
Cons
Pay could be higher to be in line with other WFH companies
Nice helpful group of people
Remote Call Agent (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaOctober 4, 2018
Had a great experience working from home with this company. Plenty of training. Pick your own hours. Awesome management. The most enjoyable was being able to work from home. They also have luncheons in different areas that are so fun to attend.
Work from home
Work at Home Agent (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 4, 2018
Work from home taking calls for a client. Very fun job, management is great, call volume is excellent. Very little downtime. Programs are easy to learn and calls are easy to take. I love helping customers with answering questions and making sure they understand processes.
Pros
work from home, make own schedule
Cons
no benefits
Hello
Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  RemoteAugust 6, 2018
Working solutions offers you to create your own schedule, you can be promoted if living in certain states. You can work remotely which is convenient. Management is there for you, but it is hard not having any benefits and working on 1099.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
No benefits what so ever are offered
Stub Hub (great company to work for)
Customer Service Professional (CSP) (Current Employee) –  RemoteJune 10, 2018
I have only worked for one client (stub hub) but the hours available are many except for a couple months out of the year....mostly unlimited hours

phones ring constantly, back-to-back which can be stressful solving so many different inquiries each day

overall, I have enjoyed my work here
Pros
complete control over your schedule....fifteen minute inrement scheduling
Cons
compensation spending guidelines, guidelines change very often, difficult to keep up
Too Much Work For amount of pay
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSSeptember 19, 2018
where i was located you basically work the whole plant. You do not have a designated job title. You can be moved around at any moment, which isn't a problem if you was paid a little more.
Pros
Cons
bad pay
Work from home, select from different jobs, set your own schedule,no taxes taken out.
Contractor as phone rep for virtual call center (Current Employee) –  homeMay 13, 2018
I love working for Working Solutions. I can set my own schedule and work from home making more per hour than I did at physical call centers. The management is great. Choose from available jobs to find the one you like the most.
Pros
Job and schedule flexibility.
Cons
None that come to mind
Working solutions
Line Assembler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 6, 2018
Working solutions is a pretty good company. The pay rate is ok in some positioms they put you but sometimes it might seem to low. Hours are pretty gopd as well
Allows for working from home for persons with disabilities
Senior Resource Coordiinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 21, 2018
I worked as a Senior Resource Coordinator for Working Solutions on the "A Place for Mom" project which was a program for helping the elderly and/or their families help find senior living acomadations for their loved ones, I left the company because I was getting very depressed working on the this project because surprisingly there was really very little I could do for a lot of the people I spoke with over the phone, I did not realize how expensive senior living could be and many elderly just don't have the money to afford the assistance that many of them need. Besides the fact that I felt a little overwhelmed I was also only allowed an average of 15 hours per week at only twenty four cents per minute talk time and that was not much if the call times were slow or at times non existent. Otherwise the managers and success advisers were great at helping me out when I needed help.
Pros
working from home
Cons
not enough work hours or pay
Lack of work
IT Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 4, 2018
Great projects never stay because the training is so pathetic that they often lose their contracts. Have another job if you work here, don't depend on this.
Pros
When you get a great project
Cons
When you realize nobody knows what they are doing
You will get blind sided Working solutions doesnt care about anyone but working solutions
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 16, 2018
Wsol like to think they have it all figured out. Input from agents is not accepted. speaking your mind gets you in trouble. leaving an honest review will get you dropped. I saw on glassdoor how they kept trying to get the bad reviewers to email them.......i wonder why. no pay raise they will tell you, that you decide....not realy you want more money work more hours and change lines of buisness but increase the base pay. Never they need new graphics and buildings....screw us...they spent all that money but couldnt rase the base pay at all. there is no support from mgnt team...unless you count canned responces.

Just all in all Working solutions doesnt care about anyone but working solutiond
Pros
none what so ever as each pro is really a con when you think about it
Cons
the list is to large for this box.
Incoming Calls
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 9, 2018
I answer incoming callls and take orders on the website
take paymentsHandle customer complaints, reserve products at certain stores for pick up. Walk through website with customer
Pros
You could pick your own hours
Cons
Never enough hours for all employees
Low hours/No benefits
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 7, 2018
Contractual job. almost always hard to get 25hrs minimum a week.
no benefits. hardest part of the job is trying to get working hours.
teams and people I worked with are great. I love working from home on this job. stressful part is trying to get hours and the system always going down.
Pros
work at home job, you set your own breaks
Great flexible hours and pay
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 6, 2018
For anyone looking for flexibility and good pay Working Solutions offers many jobs to choose from. Companies include A Place For Mom, StubHub, Egencia and more. Good training (paid).
Pros
See my review
Cons
No benefits
A lot of jobs to chose from.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  plano txMarch 9, 2018
I loved it here. only left due to family issues. They are very flexible in scheduling and training is all the time so if you need more assistance learning your new job they will assist
Ok training
Independent Travel Agent (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 13, 2018
The job position I had was a little challenging yet I tried it out. However, I did not receive my first payment i did not qualify for it. i personally don't like.
Pros
worked from home
Cons
challenging job for me.
Hated this job.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJanuary 13, 2018
Temporary job, was not worth the pay. Company did and still does not care about the employees, was laid off due to being pregnant. Do not suggest this company to anyone that wants to make a decent living.
Working Solutions
Agent (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 17, 2017
Working solutions is an excellent place to work if you need a flexible schedule, because you create your own schedule. However, being
to respond to a customer every 10/15 seconds or so during chat sessions while trying to provide the customer with excellent customer service and be very stressful at times. it does not allow a person to conduct a through investigate.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
timed chat sessions & numerous computer systems
This was one of those companies that has the saying "Im kust happy to have a job".
Office Temp (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSAugust 12, 2017
Poor office management. I don't really have much to say about this company other than very unprofessional, rude employees. I learned very little because I was never taught or helped to learn about this company. I later resigned.
Pros
Downtown
Cons
Rude employees, poor pay