Workrite Ergonomics Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Great Coworkers
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Petaluma, CAMarch 11, 2018
They talk a lot about loyalty and work life balance don’t actually act on it. Loyalty is expected from employees but not returned. Favoritism is common - some people where allowed to work from Home on occasion while others where not. There’s very little opportunity for growth and the pay doesn’t support living in Sonoma County. Micro management is common.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Micro management, no room for growth, unequal treatment of employees.
Was a Good Experience
Contracted Web Application Vulnerability Tester (Former Employee) –  onlineJanuary 8, 2018
Was a good experience in Doing a Vulnerability Assessment to Build my Resume. I was able to suggest risk mitigation measures to increase site security and re-mediate several vulnerabilities.
fast pased, complication, constant changing plans
Production Planning Assistant (Former Employee) –  Petaluma, CAJanuary 4, 2018
Earlier production planning manager was awesome. He was very sharp, had great time management skills, knew what he needed to do, so we, subordinate could work in a great team. However, after his departure, the interim manager did not work out and production team fell apart.
The system changed numerous times and new ideas from us were never granted.
I felt slowly foreign to the department and company itself.
Great products, each employer get to experience the state of art ergonomic desk and peripherals, and monthly town hall meeting was open to all employees.
Pros
work station with modern ergonomic desk and peripherals
Cons
Poor managements
Exciting
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Novato, CADecember 14, 2017
You feel like you're surrounded by friends. Learning is inevitable and most enjoyable, helping you stay sharp and feel competent. The management is extremely friendly, supportive, and encouraging. High acuity may contribute to a higher difficulty, but the every-day pleasure of working in a great team makes everything worthwhile.
Yes (Current Employee) –  Petaluma, CAAugust 15, 2017
Great products, good people, hard working but fair, respectful and mostly positive culture. Small company but management tries to treat everyone with respect and encourages teamwork.
Pros
See above
Cons
Small company so advancement is tough
A Great Place to Work
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Petaluma, CAOctober 15, 2016
Workrite just received two awards this summer, A Great Place to Work in the North Bay and was ranked one of the Healthiest Places to Work in the Bay Area.

Everyone is proud of these awards as they represent not only our company culture but the products we sell and how they help our customers.

Go Workrite!
Forward thinking company with excellent core values and cutting edge R&D
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 23, 2016
I had a revolving weekly schedule set to see dealer partners on rotation, then prospect for new end users while traveling to cities throughout the state. I had an excellent manager who was always ready to game plan new strategies. I felt most rewarded when overcoming an issue with dealer partners, knowing they were gaining trust in my abilities.
Workrite
Design Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Petaluma, CAJanuary 7, 2016
Workrite is a great place to work, small but lucrative company.I really like the work life balance. I also like that I can make a large impact on the product.
Pros
Small Agile Company
Cons
Lots of running around to get the job one and compensation is not what it should be.
Project Coordinator
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Petaluma, CAOctober 30, 2012
Estimated projects and managed global procurement for large contracts

Managed design of 3D models and drawings for job proposals, assembly, CNC job shop, and contracted vendor fabrication

Trained sales staff in scope definition of product design and deliverables
Pros
innovate and resourceful company
Cons
market share

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Workrite Ergonomics. Our community is ready to answer.

Workrite Ergonomics Reviews by Location